• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Be careful out there today everyone.

It’s Christmas Day…..a known cause of sudden heart attacks.

Look out for each other and keep the AED near by.

Reactions: XP1K
Can't name names, but a friend of my mom's was a former federal prosecutor who had a serious distrust of the government. He swore we were headed towards nanny state mandatory vaccines, where if you were deemed a dissident, you'd end up in the wrong line. This was 20 years ago.

Reactions: gigamortis

Usually only famous or noteworthy people are making the news. How many are really dying?

027929DA-11BC-4B27-8B7E-747FF64C3AFD.png
F65434D5-2A92-448B-A3EC-020E61D3985F.png
4BFC6864-6402-43F1-8E12-E3DF31C4AEBD.png

Usually only famous or noteworthy people are making the news. How many are really dying?

None from vaccines.... they are dying from newly-normalized things like falling from tall buildings, getting eaten by sharks, perfectly-normal coagulation of all their blood and getting-too-excited-while-watching-AvatarII and dying in the their theater seats.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Sirhr

None from vaccines.... they are dying from newly-normalized things like falling from tall buildings, getting eaten by sharks, perfectly-normal coagulation of all their blood and getting-too-excited-while-watching-AvatarII and dying in the their theater seats.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Sirhr

Is it safe to watch "Nobody" or is that a known cause of heart attacks?

Don't want this afternoon to be my last.

Is it safe to watch "Nobody" or is that a known cause of heart attacks?

Don't want this afternoon to be my last.

I know you will be safe...

For those with triple vaxx and mask-compromised immune-systems I think they will die. Perhaps in paroxisms of laughter. But dead is dead! ;-)

Cheers and Merry Christmas, buddy!

Sirhr

Reactions: pmclaine
Be careful out there today everyone.

It’s Christmas Day…..a known cause of sudden heart attacks.

Look out for each other and keep the AED near by.

Have an AED, but even with emergency support I understand many of these codes are not making it. The clots are too big and won't bust, or the damage to the heart from inflammation is not quickly reversible.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Prepositions matter.

Take "in" and "of" for instance.

See how it changes this headline when you exchange on for the other...

The peer review process in scientific journals is meant for quality control, but it has been criticised by editors of prestigious journals such as Richard Smith of the British Medical Journal, Marcia Angell of the New England Journal of Medicine and Richard Horton of the Lancet, the latter remarking:

We know that the system of peer review is biased, unjust, unaccountable, incomplete, easily fixed, often insulting, usually ignorant, occasionally foolish, and frequently wrong.
A bigger problem than inconsistency is reinforcement of prevailing ideological consensus, as shown by the difficulty of climate change sceptics in getting their work in print. By contrast, Peter Boghossian, James Lindsay and Helen Pluckrose got a series of absurd spoof papers published in the journals of various ‘grievance studies’ such as Gender, Place & Culture. One paper explained the penis as a social construct, in the second the authors claimed to have examined thousands of canine genitals to reveal rape culture in dog parks, the third argued that men could quell their transphobia by anally penetrating themselves with sex toys, and the fourth was a translation of Mein Kampf with feminist buzz words. Research is judged on acceptability rather than scientific validity, it seems.

The huge rise in sudden deaths is sad in a way, but really it is just accountability rearing it’s miserable head. Because our western society has tried to cancel accountability, when it inevitably returns the impact is enormous and acute. I wait with resignation for bad health news from my estranged family.

Well, Emerson... before you get too sad. Remember that these people are the same ones who called on the Un-Vaxxed to be put in camps... given shots involuntarily... placed under house arrest... have our businessses shut down... get us fired... keep us off planes, trains, busses and other public transport. Throw kids out of school. Ban them from colleges. Deny them transplants and life-saving medical procedures. And, in more than a few cases... for us to be killed.

So.... every time I hear about one of these 'influencers' or outspoken twats.... or even unwitting, unquestioning sheep who went along with the program... shuffles off this planet... I am laughing my ass off.

All they had to do was make a decision to submit or not to. To get a vax or not. But that's not how the Mrs. Kravitz types (now known as Karen's) works. Instead they have to make their pathetic lives meaningful by jamming their righteous shit down everyone else's throats. And when folks don't want to submit to their Karen medicine... they go all "We will make you." While having a meltdown if you don't follow their orders.

It's exactly how an advanced, scientifically-oriented, cultured, industrialized intelligent people in Germany killed off 10 million people in gas chambers and later said 'we were just following orders.' The exact same mentality and thought process... and the whole empty promise of "Never Again" is a damn joke.

Fuck them and the more of them who die the fewer who can vote. Well, that's not right. They will still vote Democrat. But it's fewer who can breed. And even a year ago, we remember the stories of women flipping out over reproductive issues. And men not wanting to date vaccinated women because we all know they will produce defective three-headed retard kids. Well now it's upon them bigtime, isn't it? I didn't force them to submit. But they were determined to force us. And went to great lengths to compel people against their will. Not to mention free fries and other coersions.

Pardon my lack of empathy here. But if most of these Karens could have had us killed at the push of a button, they would have done it in a second and felt good about it for ridding the world of unvaxxed.

No fucking refunds, Karens!

Sirhr

@sirhrmechanic, well said. I feel bad for my twin sister, our older sister, her husband and our parents all falling for the scam and getting vaxxed. So far none of them have had negative side effects of the clot shots, but time is still ticking, and I'm not optimistic for them in the long run...of the next year or two.

Well, Emerson... before you get too sad. Remember that these people are the same ones who called on the Un-Vaxxed to be put in camps... given shots involuntarily... placed under house arrest... have our businessses shut down... get us fired... keep us off planes, trains, busses and other public transport. Throw kids out of school. Ban them from colleges. Deny them transplants and life-saving medical procedures. And, in more than a few cases... for us to be killed.

So.... every time I hear about one of these 'influencers' or outspoken twats.... or even unwitting, unquestioning sheep who went along with the program... shuffles off this planet... I am laughing my ass off.

All they had to do was make a decision to submit or not to. To get a vax or not. But that's not how the Mrs. Kravitz types (now known as Karen's) works. Instead they have to make their pathetic lives meaningful by jamming their righteous shit down everyone else's throats. And when folks don't want to submit to their Karen medicine... they go all "We will make you." While having a meltdown if you don't follow their orders.

It's exactly how an advanced, scientifically-oriented, cultured, industrialized intelligent people in Germany killed off 10 million people in gas chambers and later said 'we were just following orders.' The exact same mentality and thought process... and the whole empty promise of "Never Again" is a damn joke.

Fuck them and the more of them who die the fewer who can vote. Well, that's not right. They will still vote Democrat. But it's fewer who can breed. And even a year ago, we remember the stories of women flipping out over reproductive issues. And men not wanting to date vaccinated women because we all know they will produce defective three-headed retard kids. Well now it's upon them bigtime, isn't it? I didn't force them to submit. But they were determined to force us. And went to great lengths to compel people against their will. Not to mention free fries and other coersions.

Pardon my lack of empathy here. But if most of these Karens could have had us killed at the push of a button, they would have done it in a second and felt good about it for ridding the world of unvaxxed.

Sirhr
You are right of course. I like to reflect occasionally, just to make sure I haven’t let my myself drift too far into the old mindset that my SAW gave me the keys to the world.

Sirhr
Mutual friend of ours was saying his job gave them an ultimatum….get boosted by Dec 1 or your are fired.

He works in health care.

Amazing thing happened….some 800 found the balls to sign a petition saying “not doing it”.

Amazing thing happened as they approached the first of December the med facility said “Seeing as the CDC stated the vax does not prevent the spread or stop infection they will not force the booster.”

Amazing what you can do with balls when you finally find them…….too bad they are two shots too late.

Swine Flu Vaccine was taken off the market for causing serious adverse reactions in 1 in 100,000 recipients.

Rotavirus Vaccine was taken off the market for causing serious adverse reactions in 1 in 10,000 recipients.

Covid Vaccine was promoted when it caused serious adverse reactions in 1 in 800 recipients. And that info was in the initial trial data.

Mutual friend of ours was saying his job gave them an ultimatum….get boosted by Dec 1 or your are fired.

He works in health care.

Amazing thing happened….some 800 found the balls to sign a petition saying “not doing it”.

Amazing thing happened as they approached the first of December the med facility said “Seeing as the CDC stated the vax does not prevent the spread or stop infection they will not force the booster.”

Amazing what you can do with balls when you finally find them…….too bad they are two shots too late.
After doing a dance while forcing peoples loved ones to die alone.

After sitting quiet and idle while the scam was perpetuated.

After masking people up when they knew it didn't help.

After telling people not to seek treatment until they were dying.

Now they find some balls, when its their ass on the line.

Thats not balls, but I am having trouble finding a word that describes how vile and hypocritical it is.

Thats not balls, but I am having trouble finding a word that describes how vile and hypocritical it is.

Went out to dinner with some former coworkers last night.

Was surprised that one, vaccinated of course, stated he thinks the whole program is intended to cull the herd.

Makes me think that yes I lose sleep each night but my anger is projected outward, how much sleep does he lose and how bitter will you become with that anger against yourself.

He texted to say he admired that I had taken a stand.

My belief is that the early dissenters are viewed as fools or idealists.

When something really begins to be a movement is when others, having seen what happened to the first group, and knowing they will be treated more harshly, step up and say "NO!"

Thing is I seriously doubt this gets fixed by a rational outcome.

A little like the way most of the Nazi’s at Nuremberg and in trials for SS and Camp guards and war criminals who executed commandos and POW’s all said “I was just following orders.” “If I hadn’t done it someone else would have.” “We were at war.” “I would have been shot if I disobeyed.” “We were doing the world a favor, you should thank me.”

Yup… those will be the excuses. And instead of through a tribunal, they will be tweeting their stories.

I wonder… how many of them faked their own vaccines while pushing it on hundreds or thousands of others? You really think those billionaires took shots? Or the Hollywood elites all bowed down? Congress? The WHO leaders? Or did they push it on the little fish and take a placebo? Or just get a signed form?

I wonder….

Sirhr

A little like the way most of the Nazi’s at Nuremberg and in trials for SS and Camp guards and war criminals who executed commandos and POW’s all said “I was just following orders.” “If I hadn’t done it someone else would have.” “We were at war.” “I would have been shot if I disobeyed.” “We were doing the world a favor, you should thank me.”

Yup… those will be the excuses. And instead of through a tribunal, they will be tweeting their stories.

I wonder… how many of them faked their own vaccines while pushing it on hundreds or thousands of others? You really think those billionaires took shots? Or the Hollywood elites all bowed down? Congress? The WHO leaders? Or did they push it on the little fish and take a placebo? Or just get a signed form?

I wonder….

Sirhr
Every last one of them. None of them took the fake vaccine. They were treating themselves and their families with horse paste.

Went out to dinner with some former coworkers last night.

Was surprised that one, vaccinated of course, stated he thinks the whole program is intended to cull the herd.

Makes me think that yes I lose sleep each night but my anger is projected outward, how much sleep does he lose and how bitter will you become with that anger against yourself.

He texted to say he admired that I had taken a stand.

My belief is that the early dissenters are viewed as fools or idealists.

When something really begins to be a movement is when others, having seen what happened to the first group, and knowing they will be treated more harshly, step up and say "NO!"

Thing is I seriously doubt this gets fixed by a rational outcome.
Yes, the early dissenters are viewed as fringe idealists. When the majority wake up they will continue to vilify us because we know the skeletons in their closet. I will stay away until they admit their error or I die.

Reactions: gigamortis