• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
wIUNfDDznUlK.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis
View attachment 8044136

The memes write themselves
Kings Chapel in Boston was the first place Washington visited after the British evacuation.

He had to see for himself tgat the Brits had used this place of worship for a stable and quartered their horses there.

Now prominently displayed in there…….a life size statue of Margaret Sanger.

Washington wonders why he went to the trouble.

Calling bullshit.

The fake eyelashes and shit.

If it was a tranny in the mil id give benefit of the doubt maybe it is just some bullshit camera filter that makes you look like you are made of dust.

Reactions: 6/250/40
As of right now, its two jab deaths for each life saved. This is early in the "adverse drug reaction" game though, since kids are just no getting jab and we are just started to see the cancers too.
I highly doubt there was even one single solitary life actually saved by the clotshot. They're claiming saved lives because their substandard bioweapon failed to reach its desired 100% kill rate.

Those might be getting near to wake up levels for some folks…

Not even close. You have to remember that most people walking the street are borderline retarded and don't think for themselves or very deep. Until these events/deaths reach monumental levels, ie daily occurrences everywhere that one can witness and people begin to feel and talk amongst each other wondering if they will be next it will be life as usual and think whatever the idiot box tells them.

There's insight to these people in their after death tweets.
Think about it. These people are so caught up into the narcissistic life that they need to inform the tens and tens of their followers to the demise of a loved one?
She died on the 10th and four days later he's worried about her following of strangers? Did he just get back from shoveling dirt on her casket?
Purge time?

Reactions: atomic41
Anyone know if appendicitis rates have gone up in the last two years. Two people in my family circle (which is small) have had theirs removed in the last six months. One age 16 other 72ish. I suspect micro blood clots. Also found out over the holidays two elderly non blood relatives have congestive heart failure. I suspect heart muscle erosion which has been cited by I think Ryan Cole? All these people were vaxxed to the max.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Wow - immunohistochemistry showing spike protein in skin of patient's with serious skin problems after vaccination:

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Keep seeing new TV commercials promoting the clot shots. Just had one on Discovery Channel with Martha Stewart sharpening a samurai sword...on a bench grinder...in kitchen, at the end she rolls up her sleeve to show a solid blue band-aid. Brilliant marketing, Brilliant I say!

If that doesn't make you want to run to the nearest vax center and get jabbed...I don't know what will! </sarcasm>

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: BurtG and theLBC

Just another case of SIDS... move along.

Just another case of SIDS... move along.
Parents are so stupid. Getting sick as a child is how your immune system gets trained. Nano fat particles have the ability to go ANYWHERE in your body. Flu vax is a scam that predates Covid by many years.

Many of the stupid parents took their children to be injected for the trials. Think about that. Who would actually take their children to be used as lab rats? They are not fit to be parents. Offering up your child?
This world is fucked!

Parents are so stupid. Getting sick as a child is how your immune system gets trained. Nano fat particles have the ability to go ANYWHERE in your body. Flu vax is a scam that predates Covid by many years.

Many of the stupid parents took their children to be injected for the trials. Think about that. Who would actually take their children to be used as lab rats? They are not fit to be parents. Offering up your child?
This world is fucked!
some parents allow their children to be raped in exchange for money or drugs.
another reminder that reality is often more horrific than pulp fiction.