• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

As he begins his summary of Mandavilli’s theme, Leonhardt admits that the notion that vaxx injuries occurred makes him “uncomfortable.” He’s not expressing discomfort about the injuries themselves. He’s concerned that the vaxx critics might be proven correct.

Reactions: BScore
laOxvrSeBsHJ.jpeg

we knew this already...

To determine if COVID-19 was overreported as an underlying cause of death, researchers calculated the overreporting adjustment factor and compared the ratio of reporting COVID-19 as a multiple—or contributing—cause of death versus an underlying cause of death on death certificates from 2020 to 2022. They also examined how “pneumonia and influenza” were reported on death certificates from 2010 to 2022.

An overreporting adjustment factor for mortality is a statistical correction applied to mortality data to account for the propensity of certain death counts reported more frequently or inaccurately than others. It typically involves comparing reported death counts to a more accurate independent benchmark, which helps ensure data reflect the true incidence of deaths in a population. Here, the researchers chose pneumonia and influenza because the conditions are similar in nature to COVID-19, and they could compare patterns using mortality data before and after the pandemic began in 2020.

According to the preprint, data show COVID-19 was systematically overreported as an underlying cause of death during the pandemic by an average of about three times for all ages compared to influenza and pneumonia during the same period—and was highest in those aged 15 to 54. Additionally, only about one-third of influenza and pneumonia-related deaths were reported as underlying causes, whereas almost all COVID-19-related deaths were reported as “deaths from COVID-19.”

Reactions: 10ring'r
we knew this already...

Yes. As it was occurring we pointed it out. Those posts were quickly scrubbed from the historical record. The censorship was focused, organized, and very fast. Almost like the system was tested and in place before event 202 kicked off…

Reactions: LRRPF52
ASGH because once a person starts giving blow jobs for their job, travel, comfort etc. it’s silly to stop, right?

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Denying medical services due to lack of bioweapons uptake was probably the most egregious aspect of this entire thing. It was all a god damn travesty showing how greedy and stupid we’ve become on the whole, but we won’t allow you to be cared for because you aren’t acknowledging our ownership of you…

I don’t know if I’m going to make it to heaven, but these fucks will surely languish in hell for eternity.

Dead of cancer. McDonalds is the healthy part of this equation.

Just passed after dropping out of the second round in Fort Worth. RIP.

Edit:

Last edited:
RIP Grayson 😔

And as we all know …No Refunds …NEXT !!
Doesn't sound like he was vaxxed. . .

In 2021, Grayson Murray expressed skepticism regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. His views came amid ongoing debates about the necessity and safety of vaccination.

The News & Observer reported:

“Personally I’m not into the scare of the whole thing,” he said. “That’s my take on it. Now that the vaccine is out, people are going to get it. If they choose not to get it, that’s fine.
“I think eventually the tour is going to going to put it on us to go get our own (COVID-19) test and pay for our own test, which would be a pain. That’s their way of saying you’ll have to go get yours (vaccine). I don’t want to but I have family members who have.”
Why his opposition to taking the vaccine?
“Technically it’s not FDA approved,” Murray said. “Last time I checked it wasn’t. I don’t know what people’s complications from it will be years from now. I’ll do it when it’s FDA approved. I’ve already had (COVID-19). I’m not going to die from it. If it makes my life easier out here I’m pretty much forced to do it. That’s pretty much what the tour’s doing, which I don’t agree with. … If 60 or 70 percent of the guys out here are vaccinated I don’t think there’s any issue. …
“I think at some point we’re all just over it and we’re ready to get back to normal life. It took longer than it should have, to be honest. … I feel bad for those businesses who shut down because of who their governor is or who was in charge of allowing the states to open up. I have my political view and I’m very open about it, but I also respect everybody’s opinion about it.”

Reactions: Sandhog308
Doesn't sound like he was vaxxed. . .

In 2021, Grayson Murray expressed skepticism regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. His views came amid ongoing debates about the necessity and safety of vaccination.

The News & Observer reported:
Lots of things out there that will kill ya.
Easy to assume the wrong thing. Lots of men seem to be croaking out of the blue it seems.🧐

Lots of things out there that will kill ya.
Easy to assume the wrong thing. Lots of men seem to be croaking out of the blue it seems.🧐
I’m seeing that now the political winds have changed there are quite a few “born again C-vacc virgins” low key acting as if they did not comply without being honest and open about it. Like “gay for the stay” convicts. Lots more people vacced than will admit it now.

I figured it was the clot shot.

I did think a little along the lines of that line of work being a very tough road to hoe. If you're not right at the very top, I imagine the "winnings" are very slim. Hard to support a family that way. RIP.
Me too...statistically these days when you hear a young pro-athlete has died...

We had a relative be denied heart surgery because of no vax. She died within about six months. Evil Bastards. Every last one of them.
Every person reading this should send this cunt a letter. Thats some truly immoral shit right there!

WTF.....who could possibly sit down and type that letter without feeling like the biggest piece of shit ever?????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_180245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_180245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Threadcutter308