• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Difficult For Relatives To Accept Shooting Was An Accident

Troll!

Attachments

• 63AFD772-07D5-4C9C-B50B-4D86E5382961.png
    63AFD772-07D5-4C9C-B50B-4D86E5382961.png
    493.4 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: DocRDS
This is one of the most obvious trolls, but it certainly works. Over and over again. A troll joins and makes some inflammatory comment about a contemporary social incident. Immediately the members that can be counted on to argue anything begin a heated discussion with each other, providing lots of comments we all know are sought out by enemies of our values. Sometimes it even leads to a longtime member getting banned when the discussion becomes too heated. Next week, something else appears in the news, same thing all over again. This troll thing really works for them.

Kinda hard to accept that he was scum ridded from this earth in the fashion scum SHOULD be ridden huh. May god have mercy on his soul cause the thin blue line didn't.

Suppose instead of a police

Not as sick as I am of affirmative action hires accidently or wrongly killing people. If your cool with that feel free to pay the civil judgement so other taxpayers aren't burdened with it.

Keep in mind that these big cities pay out millions extra on the condition that the family spend part of the award contributing to gun control.
Who is it that keeps pushing for the affirmative action hires?.....who is it that keeps pushing for women in dangerous roles?......who is it that promotes diversity over competency?.....who is it that's actively defunding police, reducing access to training?

.....oooooh that's right, its all the same people who are upset when a thug gets shot......

Nothing like having to sleep in the bed you made, eh?

The family lawyer of Daunte Wright said it would be very difficult for relatives to accept a claim by Minnesota police that the 20-year-old was shot and killed by accident in an attempted arrest last weekend.

At a press conference, Lawyer Crump held up photos to compare the type of handgun that former Brooklyn Center officer Kimberly Potter fired at Wright and a Taser stun gun that the police department she meant to use instead.

It’s very difficult for this family to accept this was an accident when you have a veteran who’s been on the police force for 26 years, Lawyer Crump said, it was daylight when Wright was shot in the Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon.
Take your trolling elsewhere

I saw her on some Pravda source today. She was demanding 100% accountability. Ummm, look in the mirror and you'll find 50% of it if not more.
I'm guessing had he not chosen to rob some woman at gunpoint he would also not be dead right now.
Did his mother ever go apologize to the woman her son robbed at gunpoint?

Reactions: Snipe260
Who is it that keeps pushing for the affirmative action hires?.....who is it that keeps pushing for women in dangerous roles?......who is it that promotes diversity over competency?.....who is it that's actively defunding police, reducing access to training?

.....oooooh that's right, its all the same people who are upset when a thug gets shot......

Nothing like having to sleep in the bed you made, eh?
Do you really believe that they are upset that a thug gets shot? You are talking about people that just sent the elderly and sick back to nursing homes to die alone. I can list several more atrocities if you're interested but I'd say that you already know them.
It's all part of their evil, sick play.

Hi,

So it seems today he is from Indiana..according to himself, lolol...

Sincerely,
Theis

im getting real sick of the "XXXXX crime doesnt warrant a death sentence" bullshit

he chose his path in life knowing the potential repercussions.

when you engage in crime, there is the potential to get into a police encounter

when you get into a police encounter....there is the potential you may get shot.

that potential increases when you introduce certain factors, like committing violent crimes, fighting with the police, and poor officer training.

im really getting kind of sick of people assuming criminals have 0 responsibility for the situations they find themselves in....especially when they are given every possibility to turn themselves in and resolve the situation without violence.

should the officer be fired....well probably based on what evidence we have available...should they go to jail? that seems like a stretch.

in any other profession where a person dies, like if a doctor accidentally kills a patient, does that doctor get charged with murder?...thats almost unheard of.....why are police different?
Not trying to make waves but, I think this is an important distinction to be made.
Actually, the officer in question is being charged with manslaughter, not murder. So to your point....

Reactions: diverdon
Not trying to make waves but, I think this is an important distinction to be made.
Actually, the officer in question is being charged with manslaughter, not murder. So to your point....
Fair enough, but then again criminal sale of opiates and forgery aren't really in the same realm as making a genuine mistake like nicking an artery or accidentally prescribing the wrong medication

Reactions: Jonny_
Fair enough, but then again criminal sale of opiates and forgery aren't really in the same realm as making a genuine mistake like nicking an artery or accidentally prescribing the wrong medication
I agree. Did you see the second item on that search? A doctor was charged with manslaughter after administering a cytotoxin via a spinal injection which was meant to be administered intravenously only.

I agree. Did you see the second item on that search? A doctor was charged with manslaughter after administering a cytotoxin via a spinal injection which was meant to be administered intravenously only.
medical malpractice or mistakes are now the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.

that's right, other than heart disease or cancer, you are more likely to die from a doctor or nurse fucking up than anything else.

people should think about that when "doctors" and "medical experts" try to make you panic over the flu.

Hi,

You know good and well they do.
I shipped you this one a month ago. You not only signed for it but you sent me a selfie with you wearing it.
Don't play your "Track Suit" hatred now....

Sincerely,
Theis
View attachment 7605715

Nice try ole man, but we know that isn't Puffydahound. Puffy wears pink keds, he wouldn't be caught dead in Those ruby slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
This is one of the most obvious trolls, but it certainly works. Over and over again. A troll joins and makes some inflammatory comment about a contemporary social incident. Immediately the members that can be counted on to argue anything begin a heated discussion with each other, providing lots of comments we all know are sought out by enemies of our values. Sometimes it even leads to a longtime member getting banned when the discussion becomes too heated. Next week, something else appears in the news, same thing all over again. This troll thing really works for them.

Cranky boomers are easy prey. Even when you tell them they are getting played they just keep going. It's how the commies - Choad, Isuck7", and Trouser Trout keep energized because they are in a target rich environment.

Reactions: forrestgump01
Ouch!

im getting real sick of the "XXXXX crime doesnt warrant a death sentence" bullshit

he chose his path in life knowing the potential repercussions.

when you engage in crime, there is the potential to get into a police encounter

when you get into a police encounter....there is the potential you may get shot.

that potential increases when you introduce certain factors, like committing violent crimes, fighting with the police, and poor officer training.

im really getting kind of sick of people assuming criminals have 0 responsibility for the situations they find themselves in....especially when they are given every possibility to turn themselves in and resolve the situation without violence.

should the officer be fired....well probably based on what evidence we have available...should they go to jail? that seems like a stretch.

in any other profession where a person dies, like if a doctor accidentally kills a patient, does that doctor get charged with murder?...thats almost unheard of.....why are police different?
Exactly what I was going to say on this whole subject in additional I couldn't have said it better, that is absolutely all I have to say on this matter as well as the last time I am going to open this thread,
Thank's enjoyed it,
Have a good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

medical malpractice or mistakes are now the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.

that's right, other than heart disease or cancer, you are more likely to die from a doctor or nurse fucking up than anything else.

people should think about that when "doctors" and "medical experts" try to make you panic over the flu.
The frightening part is those are the numbers they are caught on.

The warrent was for arrest not execution.
Two separate things.

His warrant was not why he was killed. He was killed because he tried to resist.

Lets assume the female officer wasn't even there that day. Do you think the outcome would have been drastically different? I believe whether she accidentally shot him or not he would have probably wound up dead or seriously injured because of the path he set himself on. But because the female accidentally shot him he is absolved of any sort of responsibility for HIS actions. HE was actively committing a crime when he was shot while trying to flee from the consequences of another crime. And in most states it is perfectly legal to kill a criminal who is fleeing if you believe they are likely to continue committing a felony.

I believe that the universe sometimes steps in to right things before they go too wrong later on. Perhaps Karma stepped in and put a real gun in that officers hand to prevent future heartache. Sort of like Floyd, Karma stepped in and took a lifelong criminal AND a not so great officer AT THE SAME TIME. Maybe, just maybe, the universe decided to do the same thing here, kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: Matagorda308