• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disappointing Federal Shut Down

I'm of the opinion that all illegals should be kicked the hell out.
If there are moments of regret concerning the "dreamers/youngsters" tell the POS/Obozo that invited them here illegally.
Cocksuckers have been milking the American tax dollars/El Norte Banco long enough.
If these sentiments seem unclear I can elaborate with less restraint.

R

What no one is mentioning is that this issue is all the makings of Obama.

22 times the guy said a DACA program was unconstitutional and in a fit of rage after losing the senate he issued his executive order.

Had he forced congress to tackle the issue as is their Constitutional duty, and as Trump is doing, than everything would be kosher.

So obozo not only over stepped but he weaponized illegal immigration by enticing more to come in hope he could use their votes to shore up the anti USA party.

The discontent in this thread shows why this country is so divided. The other thing it has showed me is there are those here who whine about everything being someone else s fault. Much like those who moved to different areas of the country, then bitched about the issues there.

Guess I was raised on another planet, as I was taught to stand on my own two feet an except the decisions I made right or wrong. an don't whine about them. Either deal with those decisions an learn, or keep my mouth shut about the good unless asked. This thread has changed my perspective about many on this site. We are not entitled to or owed anything when born, and you don't have a choice about your parents, YOU do have the choice who you become! When one leaves life the only thing people remember will be what you stood for, or gamed for. There are many people who understand Arron Tippins song, an try to pretent it fits them, then their are those who live/d it their whole lives!

Reactions: MCSO1357
What no one is mentioning is that this issue is all the makings of Obama.

22 times the guy said a DACA program was unconstitutional and in a fit of rage after losing the senate he issued his executive order.

Had he forced congress to tackle the issue as is their Constitutional duty, and as Trump is doing, than everything would be kosher.

So obozo not only over stepped but he weaponized illegal immigration by enticing more to come in hope he could use their votes to shore up the anti USA party.

Spot On P, why isn't anyone talking about the dipshit that caused this entire clusterfuck?
Any Republican/Rino that can't see this is an injection of D voters is either an idiot or complicit.

R

Spot On P, why isn't anyone talking about the dipshit that caused this entire clusterfuck?
Any Republican/Rino that can't see this is an injection of D voters is either an idiot or complicit.

R
I am not giving them the benefit of the doubt. They are complicit and no better than the dumbocrats

Reactions: ArmyJerry

R
Before Trump, plain Truthful speaking was attacked till you folded. Trump won't fold. He may give them a few DACA's in a deal But he will get everything we need to stop it from happening forever. That's a bargain I can live with. He may even get it all and give them nothing. With him there is no precedent to base his decisions. But so far he is winning.

The last time disability checks were in jeopardy. I wanna say they were closing hospitals, or parts of them. If they ever get behind, it takes them MONTHS to get back to where they were before closing for a week or so. It's very expensive to shut the government down and the only reason they do it is hoping you'll assign blame to one side or the other. Blame them both.

It's just another sign of how incompetent they are and how politicized it all is and how we're just numbers to them. I'd say we need to clean 'em out, but we'd just wind up with a new set of sycophants. Until they represent us and not their respective party, we will continue to get the shitty end of the stick.

To me it's the damn-o-rats wanting to insure more FSA voting for them, an the rinos want to make sure we blame the rats. They are both one in the same, making back room deals to insure the game stays in play for them, not us. They (all the assholes up there save a few) have already said an shown us they don't have to adhere to the same laws we do, an they are shoving that in out face 24/7/365. The bulk of the voting public either likes it that way or is too stupid to see it! Then again when so many live on the public tit would you expect anything less? I would like to see it shut down at some point for 6 months or longer. If for nothing else but to kill off the dead weight of the public parasites, an gamers, wither they were born here, or not!

The last time disability checks were in jeopardy. I wanna say they were closing hospitals, or parts of them. If they ever get behind, it takes them MONTHS to get back to where they were before closing for a week or so. It's very expensive to shut the government down and the only reason they do it is hoping you'll assign blame to one side or the other. Blame them both.

It's just another sign of how incompetent they are and how politicized it all is and how we're just numbers to them. I'd say we need to clean 'em out, but we'd just wind up with a new set of sycophants. Until they represent us and not their respective party, we will continue to get the shitty end of the stick.

Yes shutdowns are meant to hurt us so we blame one side or the other.

Its like the employees shutting down the assembly line to hurt the boss.

We are the boss why do we let them do it?

At least this time the administration didnt do those things to increase the pain like the last administration did.

The last CS wouldnt let people staying at Yellowstone observe Old Faithful. They couldnt go to the pavillion he shut it down so some 5 year old kids trip of a lifetime was ruined.

Remember the barriers at the WWII Memorial preventing vets from visiting their Memorial, while he opened the Mall so an immigration group could hold a rally.

Remember....

Reactions: Strykervet
Yeah, I remember it. Just wish we had representatives that represented their constituency and not some party.

Yes they were but many were considered terrorist's first, an many were shot in public as a warning, to those who were stepping up to out the scumbags in those times.

Ive heard that lots of times and myself have subscribed to that definition of terrorism and seeing the similarity to our own Founders.

No longer.

Its only terrorism if the ideology advocates for primacy of the group over the individual, rather than being a group concerned with the individual.

The former is a terrorist the latter is a freedom fighter.

Did you come up with that @pmclaine? It is an awesome statement.

In college I took a lot of Poli Sci and History classes. In one I recall the debate about defining a terrorist and the example often made was "were the Founding Fathers Terrorists according to the definition?".

The typical response did not fit well with me despite the fact that response seemed to fit the definition.

That extra tweek concerning the individual hit me when I read Gunfighters post and it squares up any conflict in my mind regarding NGOs that use violence and which are good guys "Freedom Fighters" and which are bad guys "Terrorists".

That is my way forward.

If tasked to get ugly are you fighting for an ideology that only values you as a cog or are you working to promote a way of life that respects the individual?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
From the FBI web page....

Terrorism Definitions
International terrorism: Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).
--for example, the December 2, 2015 shooting in San Bernardino, CA, that killed 14 people and wounded 22 which involved a married couple who radicalized for some time prior to the attack and were inspired by multiple extremist ideologies and foreign terrorist organizations.

Domestic terrorism: Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
--for example, the June 8, 2014 Las Vegas shooting, during which two police officers inside a restaurant were killed in an ambush-style attack, which was committed by a married couple who held anti-government views and who intended to use the shooting to start a revolution.

So the professors typically tried to fit the Founding Fathers into the category of the Domestic Terrorist.

Reading that definition can you really consider a group that espoused as Jefferson put it the right of the individual to enjoy their own pursuit of happiness against an oppressive government as extremist?

The Founding Fathers did not initiate violence to start a Revolution. The violence came to them and Revolution was forced upon them.

100% correct,... an the reason for the second line in my signature.

I took these pictures on 4/15/2013 - violence came to us that day.

P4145666_zpsd9e0d07d.jpg
P4145691_zps06f01bc5.jpg

P4145693_zps49eb66d1.jpg

P4145703_zps4f5cdfc4.jpg