• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DO NOT LAUGH AT LAUGHABLE POSTS!!!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
IF, by chance, you see something funny to you, DO NOT laugh, or you may be subject to an authoritarian PM telling you what to do.

Weird.

I recently posted a For Sale ad and got reactions. Laughs, Loves, and some replies.
Never PM’d anyone telling them to not laugh at my post.
I did however, sell my goods without issue.
No sand. No bleeding. No Midol needed.

So, of course I laughed more.
Because I am such a nice and sensitive guy, I hid it’s name in the screen shots.

DAE45379-1731-4380-AED6-93DA307F4A76.png

4AE112B0-9DF7-4417-BC46-9BCA956967F9.png

Just to clarify…. I understand laughing.

But what about a hearty guffaw?

Chuckling, chortling or tittering ok?

Is there a level of laugh that is ok? Can we upload a 1970’s laugh track, which in and off itself is not funny.

Is giggling, sniggering, cracking up, or cackling acceptable?

Are we allowed to boffo, or perform cacchinnation or smirking? Or to turn that frown upside down?

Yukking, drolling or persiflage?

Just trying to stay in the rules here and respect your wishes.

Sirhr

Reactions: jrassy and lash
What about internalizing hysterics laughter but only showing a wry smirk?

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Just to clarify…. I understand laughing.

But what about a hearty guffaw?

Chuckling, chortling or tittering ok?

Is there a level of laugh that is ok? Can we upload a 1970’s laugh track, which in and off itself is not funny.

Is giggling, sniggering, cracking up, or cackling acceptable?

Are we allowed to boffo, or perform cacchinnation or smirking? Or to turn that frown upside down?

Yukking, drolling or persiflage?

Just trying to stay in the rules here and respect your wishes.

Sirhr

What about internalizing hysterics laughter but only showing a wry smirk?
I peronsally prefer laughter that is so raucous it causes a bit of a disturbance for others, even if they are in another room.
That means good stuff is happening.
Everyone getting offended. We all need to laugh more.
Some people dont like to get laughed at!

A pic of Frank on a crapper, pants down, wearing a pair of light colored heels at a shooting match? Thats freakin hilarious.

Another dude with a busted face telling me he only had 2 beers, was minding his own business, and it was done by 3 BIG dudes for the 3rd time this week is hilarious, at least to me.

Or better yet. Heard a neighbor had put out a game camera.
Yep, went out and found it. Mooned it. Showed the starfish close up.
Guy is giving me hell via text before I see him. He only got 1 pic via cell connection, but the Cam takes 3 stills, AND a video.
I told him its gonna be funny when he downloads the pics and vids cause I picked my nose too. THis guarantees he looks.
He hasnt yet, because I havent gotten the text!