• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you suppose 7 World Trade Center was like JFK's head and "just did that?"

Hey man, a lot of buildings fall in their own footprint when no hit by anything.

Cuz the guy who engineered the building and still alive after 911 knows less than conspiracy junkies.

Full speed ahead guys. No need to even look where you’re going….

Cuz the guy who engineered the building and still alive after 911 knows less than conspiracy junkies.

What does that have to do with anything?

Not only do they put Blinders on horses but they put them on people.

This is a study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7) — a 47-story building that suffered a total collapse at 5:20 PM on September 11, 2001, following the horrible events of that morning. The objective of the study was threefold: (1) Examine the structural response of WTC 7 to fire loads that may have occurred on September 11, 2001; (2) Rule out scenarios that could not have caused the observed collapse; and (3) Identify types of failures and their locations that may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

Let me guess....."Safe and effective" + "Trust the Science".

That statement alone tells me you have no idea how engineering works on a building that size. "The guy who engineered it".....you know, the one single engineer that designed it. That's such a stupid statement!!!

What was housed on the ground floor of building 7?

The observation deck had a clear view of which buildings?

What agency had an entire floor leased for investigation purposes and what was the focus of their investigation?

Building 7 and the Pentagon were the only true targets that day, but in the end, everyone gets a piece of the pie.

What does that have to do with anything?

Not only do they put Blinders on horses but they put them on people.

This is a study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7) — a 47-story building that suffered a total collapse at 5:20 PM on September 11, 2001, following the horrible events of that morning. The objective of the study was threefold: (1) Examine the structural response of WTC 7 to fire loads that may have occurred on September 11, 2001; (2) Rule out scenarios that could not have caused the observed collapse; and (3) Identify types of failures and their locations that may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

Really interesting interview

Beat me to it. Bravo

So you're trying to tell me, that the bullet that killed Kennedy and wounded the governor, in the single bullet theory....was still in flight after all these years, made a slingshot move around the moon came back to earth ....and brought down build #7?
Totally believable, man!... and Oswald wasn't even using the 6.5 Creedmoor?
What skill that evil dude possessed!
Oswald did it...again!

Here is my theory., Flight 93 was supposed to hit building 7 but got shot down by a USAF pilot doing his job, cleared hot to take down hijacked aircraft.

Reactions: BurtG
And while my theory may or may not be correct, I had also looked into physicists pointing out the violation of Newton's Conservation of Momentum.

And Pilots for 9/11 Truth. Many pilots who flew 767s and one pilot who flew the tail number that was flight 77 said that those planes could not do what was done.

NTSB shows UA 175 fliying at the South Tower at 521 knots at near sea level. The actual structural limit of a commercial 767 at sea level is 360 knots.

There is a 767 that can do that speed. The Air Force uses them for in-air refueling. And they are heavily modified. But the commercial version is a slow beer can.

John Lear, son of the man who invented Lear Jet and was also a pilot himself, noted that when 175 hit the South Tower, you see what looks like fireball, presumably an engine fly out. And surely enough, a jet engine was found on Griffin Street. The cooling vanes on it are the design for GE jet engines. The reason that is a problem is that the UA 767s such as 175 used Pratt and Whitney, which had a different cooling vane style.

Oops.

Either the plane that hit the South Tower was not 175 or the engine was planted by a few Homer Simpson types.

I believe there has been one other. But not a common occurrence.
Citation needed, Please.

Building 7, 47 stories tall and built with steel and concrete, fell in its own footprint. the top of the building fell uniformly to the ground in 6.7 seconds. There was acceleration due to gravity. This is known as free fall. Drop your pen to the floor. That is free fall. It happens when there is nothing structural in the way.

I remember reading a news story at the time that city workers cleaning the site found the FDR from flight 11 and gave it to an authority. We never saw the results from that. What we did see was the ID of Mohammed Atta, pilot of flight 11, on top of the rubble pile and not burned or damaged.

AA flight 77 is the one thought to hit the Pentagon. It was at the gate at Dulles International Airport. The FDR (flight data recorder) records everything including when doors are closed or open or locked. The FDR from 77 was the only one that was recovered and released. Also, the creation of the file does not jibe with the time of impact or even the time of discovery.

Per protocol, the cockpit door was closed and then locked (two separate bits of data) and then the plane was pushed back by the caddy. Then they taxied to the take-off runway. Take off is just fine. As a plane ascends above 18,000 feet ASL, they are to adjust the altimeter, which works off barometric pressure, to 29.92. There will be a slight dip at this transition. And that is shown on the FDR for 77. Coming up to cruising altitude, the plane turns around approximately over Kentucky and heads back to the DC area.

At this point, the plane has been hijacked. But the published FDR record does not show the door being unlocked or open. So, the shrimpy terrorists are able to slip like a piece of paper under a door and dragged the utility box knives with them. And then proceed to kill two pilots each averaging almost 6 feet tall and about 180 lbs and prior military experience.

On other side of the console is a panel for setting the transponder. This includes the flght number and tail number. There is a universal code for hijack. 7500 and "enter." Neither pilot, having trained hundreds of hours in all situations manages to enter the hijack code. On any of the 4 planes.

So, the hijacker increases speed. They could have dove straight down from their direction and directly hit to the office of Donald Rumsfeld. Instead, flying in a circular dive dropping 8 thousand feet in a few minutes, they aim for the one section of the Pentagon that had recently been remodeled to withstand plane impacts. (Yes, contrary to liars, they had considered what could happen if a plane hit the building.)

On descent, the plane descends below 18,000 feet and the altimeter is supposed to be adjusted to local barometric pressure, which would have about the same as Dulles Intl. Airport. This did not happen. In fact, the record ends at impact, showing flight 77 approximately 150 feet off the ground. The Pentagon is 80 feet tall.

A dock worker on the loading docks saw a plane that kind of generally looked like an airliner fly overhead and keep heading north.

The Secret Service picked up VP Cheney by the arm pits and forced marched him to the PEOC, which is what they are supposed to do.

You see Pres Bush reading a book with children and assistant Andy Carr whispers to the president that tower 2 has been hit, that America is under attack. He keeps his cool and eventually he leaves the room and then comes back to deliver a speech.

I was discussing this with a friend who is a democrat and thought I was being ridiculous. He hated Bush with a purple passion. I asked, "Why did the Secret Service not physically pick Bush and carry him away? It is their job to protect him."

He replied, 'Well, they knew he was not going to be hit there."

I replied, "Thanks for making my point for me. Who knew and how did they know?"

The conversation stopped there, most unfair of me, I know.

good post and much info and detail. i'm not sure what it means or how it fits in any of the narratives floating around lately. my paranoia and what i know or believe to be true about a whole bunch of other stuff does leave me puzzled on the 9/11 question. can't decide what i believe,not that my belief matters 1 bit.

Reactions: Ronws
good post and much info and detail. i'm not sure what it means or how it fits in any of the narratives floating around lately. my paranoia and what i know or believe to be true about a whole bunch of other stuff does leave me puzzled on the 9/11 question. can't decide what i believe,not that my belief matters 1 bit.
People will ask, "How can you hide a conspiracy that big?"

My reply is, "Who is hiding anything?"

They make this lie knowing full well people are not going to believe it. And that people are going to use the CIA phrase conspiracy theorist as a means of denying or refuting any questions.

People will ask, "How can you hide a conspiracy that big?"

My reply is, "Who is hiding anything?"

They make this lie knowing full well people are not going to believe it. And that people are going to use the CIA phrase conspiracy theorist as a means of denying or refuting any questions.
Correct, we live in a world where the people at the top piss in your face and tell you its raining. Then when you say "hey this is too salty for rain", they say becuase the climate change YOU created is making the atmosphere salty. Then when you question the yellow color....youre a racist for noting color.

Nobody needs to hide anything today. Look at the last Presidential vote. If you got too hasty, like J6.....you spend 14 years in jail.

We are fucked!!!!!

Yep....bldg 7 fell because.....fire and stuff!

Correct, we live in a world where the people at the top piss in your face and tell you its raining. Then when you say "hey this is too salty for rain", they say becuase the climate change YOU created is making the atmosphere salty. Then when you question the yellow color....youre a racist for noting color.

Nobody needs to hide anything today. Look at the last Presidential vote. If you got too hasty, like J6.....you spend 14 years in jail.

We are fucked!!!!!

Yep....bldg 7 fell because.....fire and stuff!
Specifically, a desk on fire near column 13 on floor 78, causing one steel bolt to heat up and cause the nut to back off and fail and fall out.

Reactions: The D

What agency had an entire floor leased for investigation purposes and what was the focus of their investigation?

Building 7 and the Pentagon were the only true targets that day, but in the end, everyone gets a piece of the pie.
Can you answer the questions thanks

Reactions: AMGtuned
DC2A99CB-2386-4394-BB91-9E72D4FF0E55.jpeg

planes could not do what was done.
i met a guy that was a retired pilot. dude was all wrapped around the axle that the planes used were not able to do what the flight pattern said they did. i can not attest to any of that, i have no earthly idea. he was so worked up about it(all the time) it kinda became unsettling to talk to him. i told him more than once- what am i supposed to do about it?

i bought it at the time. and i do believe that heated steel, is weakened steel. in so far as i can tell, the towers came down because of weakened steel. could i be wrong? yup. building 7?

add in the last 8 years. i put NOTHING past these cocksuckers after the theft. that was the day my trust in anything government was destroyed. whether it was weakened steel from burning jet fuel, or demolition charges..."they" had their fucking fingers in it, in one form or another.

i met a guy that was a retired pilot. dude was all wrapped around the axle that the planes used were not able to do what the flight pattern said they did. i can not attest to any of that, i have no earthly idea. he was so worked up about it(all the time) it kinda became unsettling to talk to him. i told him more than once- what am i supposed to do about it?

i bought it at the time. and i do believe that heated steel, is weakened steel. in so far as i can tell, the towers came down because of weakened steel. could i be wrong? yup. building 7?

add in the last 8 years. i put NOTHING past these cocksuckers after the theft. that was the day my trust in anything government was destroyed. whether it was weakened steel from burning jet fuel, or demolition charges..."they" had their fucking fingers in it, in one form or another.
P=P (where P=mv)
A crumbling mass receives force in reaction to force it imparts upon another. So, no, it is not possible for the top handful of floors to completely flatten the rest of the building below it.

Citation needed, Please.

Building 7, 47 stories tall and built with steel and concrete, fell in its own footprint. the top of the building fell uniformly to the ground in 6.7 seconds. There was acceleration due to gravity. This is known as free fall. Drop your pen to the floor. That is free fall. It happens when there is nothing structural in the way.

I remember reading a news story at the time that city workers cleaning the site found the FDR from flight 11 and gave it to an authority. We never saw the results from that. What we did see was the ID of Mohammed Atta, pilot of flight 11, on top of the rubble pile and not burned or damaged.

AA flight 77 is the one thought to hit the Pentagon. It was at the gate at Dulles International Airport. The FDR (flight data recorder) records everything including when doors are closed or open or locked. The FDR from 77 was the only one that was recovered and released. Also, the creation of the file does not jibe with the time of impact or even the time of discovery.

Per protocol, the cockpit door was closed and then locked (two separate bits of data) and then the plane was pushed back by the caddy. Then they taxied to the take-off runway. Take off is just fine. As a plane ascends above 18,000 feet ASL, they are to adjust the altimeter, which works off barometric pressure, to 29.92. There will be a slight dip at this transition. And that is shown on the FDR for 77. Coming up to cruising altitude, the plane turns around approximately over Kentucky and heads back to the DC area.

At this point, the plane has been hijacked. But the published FDR record does not show the door being unlocked or open. So, the shrimpy terrorists are able to slip like a piece of paper under a door and dragged the utility box knives with them. And then proceed to kill two pilots each averaging almost 6 feet tall and about 180 lbs and prior military experience.

On other side of the console is a panel for setting the transponder. This includes the flght number and tail number. There is a universal code for hijack. 7500 and "enter." Neither pilot, having trained hundreds of hours in all situations manages to enter the hijack code. On any of the 4 planes.

So, the hijacker increases speed. They could have dove straight down from their direction and directly hit to the office of Donald Rumsfeld. Instead, flying in a circular dive dropping 8 thousand feet in a few minutes, they aim for the one section of the Pentagon that had recently been remodeled to withstand plane impacts. (Yes, contrary to liars, they had considered what could happen if a plane hit the building.)

On descent, the plane descends below 18,000 feet and the altimeter is supposed to be adjusted to local barometric pressure, which would have about the same as Dulles Intl. Airport. This did not happen. In fact, the record ends at impact, showing flight 77 approximately 150 feet off the ground. The Pentagon is 80 feet tall.

A dock worker on the loading docks saw a plane that kind of generally looked like an airliner fly overhead and keep heading north.

The Secret Service picked up VP Cheney by the arm pits and forced marched him to the PEOC, which is what they are supposed to do.

You see Pres Bush reading a book with children and assistant Andy Carr whispers to the president that tower 2 has been hit, that America is under attack. He keeps his cool and eventually he leaves the room and then comes back to deliver a speech.

I was discussing this with a friend who is a democrat and thought I was being ridiculous. He hated Bush with a purple passion. I asked, "Why did the Secret Service not physically pick Bush and carry him away? It is their job to protect him."

He replied, 'Well, they knew he was not going to be hit there."

I replied, "Thanks for making my point for me. Who knew and how did they know?"

The conversation stopped there, most unfair of me, I know.
The Plasco Building in Tehran. Not saying by any means there is any real connection just saying there has been one other steel high rise that "fell after fire".

The Plasco Building in Tehran. Not saying by any means there is any real connection just saying there has been one other steel high rise that "fell after fire".

That does look familiar. Still violates Newton's Principia Mechanica. The only other question was how it was built. I have seen buildings collapse without fire and airplanes because the builders took shortcuts.

That does look familiar. Still violates Newton's Principia Mechanica. The only other question was how it was built. I have seen buildings collapse without fire and airplanes because the builders took shortcuts.
The rabbit hole is deep for sure. Have you read the book 180? Interesting info and makes you go hummmm on a whole lot of things.

Like the magic bullet lol.... some shrapnel flew precisely from the main building and hit building 7 so perfect that it caused a perfect all support structure collapse all timed together that brought the building down perfectly.

What was in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building?

What was in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building?
We never get to know. Just we never get a clear explanation of how fertilizer and fuel make such a precise cut, like someone used a melon baller.