• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Don't watch movies thread

Tick Tock

Dont waste your time

I seen No Country For Old Men brought up in this thread. It's funny that what I remember the most from that movie was the huge discussions at gun forums about the suppressed Remington 1187 the antagonist used and how the suppressor was too small or whatever they complained about. However, no mention whatsoever about the fact the Remington 1187 wasn't even invented yet during the time the movie is supposed to take place in.

1644421490645.png

have not seen a movie in theaters since they started charging 5.00 per ticket and 10.00 for popcorn and a soda somewhere back around 81-82 not into paying Hollywood good money for 1/2 assed remakes of movies but in a pc way . or like tv since they added the 4th commercial to break up your show life is nice without cable or the cable company .

I want to say that there are enough excellent films not to think about the bad. For example, my favorite TV series is Charmed. The plot of this series revolves around three sisters. For the first time I learned about this series from books, I dug it up on a dusty shelf in the school library. On the cover, it was written that the book was based on a youth television series. I was intrigued by this, and of course, I "Googled" it... I was delighted with the first episode. Now I'm reviewing this series again on https://www.999flix.com/series, and it's still fascinating and impressive.

Edited to add your spamming bullshit?
Go away.

have not seen a movie in theaters since they started charging 5.00 per ticket and 10.00 for popcorn and a soda somewhere back around 81-82 not into paying Hollywood good money for 1/2 assed remakes of movies but in a pc way . or like tv since they added the 4th commercial to break up your show life is nice without cable or the cable company .
I have a giant Samsung curved screen tv, Blu-ray player and sound bar/subwoofer. What I don't have is an intrusive internet or a tv provider in my home. We probably have 400 DVDs & Blu-rays that were mostly bought second hand for $1 each. I pride myself in having complete sets of many series; Matrix, Borne, AHS, Pirates, Deadpool, Wick, James Bond, etc...

I have a giant Samsung curved screen tv, Blu-ray player and sound bar/subwoofer. What I don't have is an intrusive internet or a tv provider in my home. We probably have 400 DVDs & Blu-rays that were mostly bought second hand for $1 each. I pride myself in having complete sets of many series; Matrix, Borne, AHS, Pirates, Deadpool, Wick, James Bond, etc...
And by buying second hand, harveyweird doesn't get a cut. Nicely done. ;)(y)(y)(y)

Watched half of the movie "Lou" with my wife the other night. It sucked. I actually don't want to waste my time remembering why I didn't like it to give you all examples of why you should avoid it. Just trust me on this one.

Reactions: Maggot
I heard they are remaking& ruining the two best movies ever, The Exorcist & Hellraiser.

I heard they are remaking& ruining the two best movies ever, The Exorcist & Hellraiser.
At the time, The Exorcist scared the hell out of me, no pun intended. I can see that being improved upon with current FX, if they stay true to the story, but nothing will ever carry the same shock value as the original.
Leave Pinhead alone!

At the time, The Exorcist scared the hell out of me, no pun intended. I can see that being improved upon with current FX, if they stay true to the story, but nothing will ever carry the same shock value as the original.
Leave Pinhead alone!
My mom and older sister took me to see exorcist in the theater in like 1978 (when it came back to theaters). I was 7. Really horrible idea. I had nightmares for months.
If they remake that movie it will bomb and suck for sure. Leave it alone

My mom and older sister took me to see exorcist in the theater in like 1978 (when it came back to theaters). I was 7. Really horrible idea. I had nightmares for months.
If they remake that movie it will bomb and suck for sure. Leave it alone
I can top that, We we're stationed in Hawaii when Jaws came out, '75-'76??
Mom left me 10 watching my brother 6. I told her I was going to the premier & to be home, she wasn't. I went with Andy in tow, poor kid spent most of the movie on the floor & never went in the ocean again while we were there.
Incidentally he now has a Master's in marine biology, but still won't get certified, not from fear of sea life, but recovery missions.

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
easy answer wait till they come out on tv why pay that much to sit in a theater after paying 20 buck or more just to sit on bubble gum a kid left while you pay 15 bucks for popcorn and maybe a small drink that gets knocked over as kids behind you push there way past . drive inns are way more fun when your only sound device only spits out every other line .

On the opposite end of the spectrum....
Just saw "Violent Night" the new Santa movie.
It kicked some serious butt.
Better than Die Hard by far for a Christmas movie.
All hail the new king :)

On the opposite end of the spectrum....
Just saw "Violent Night" the new Santa movie.
It kicked some serious butt.
Better than Die Hard by far for a Christmas movie.
All hail the new king :)
Haven't seen that yet, still getting a kick out of Mel Gibson's low budget; The Fat Man.

Lar Croft, Tome Raider. Even Angie Baby could not save this thing. I actually went to the theater to see it. I gave up, slid down in my seat, pulled my cap down over my eyes, and went to sleep.

Last edited:
Bullet Train, Suicide Squad, One Upon a Time in Hollywood, all complete and utter shite!

Reactions: Makarios031
Any modern movie where the poster / lobby card / cover art has someone holding a gun. That's a pretty good indicator, about a 90% chance it will be bad.

I was enjoying Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, right up till that point where I said "Oh wait, I've seen this movie before." Which pretty much happens at some point in all Tarantino movies.

Last edited:
Any modern movie where the poster / lobby card / cover art has someone holding a gun. That's a pretty good indicator, about a 90% it will be bad.

I was enjoying Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, right up till that point where I said "Oh wait, I've seen this movie before." Which pretty much happens at some point in all Tarantino movies.
Citadel.

The wife turned on urban cowboy last night, fuck me. A movie about a honkey tonk and a mechanical bull. Who the fuck comes up with this shit.
I said "I wonder how many fucking pearl snap shirts this movie sold?"

np I only watch old westerns anyway or old war movies and I do this while reloading so it works out in my favor .

Anything with zombies in it. Never cared much for it when they started pushing it, got really tired of it all when the market was flooded with zombie targets, zombie guns zombie everything and it all just won’t go away.

Smoking’ aces

Number to top bill names in the cast is inversely proportional to quality and content

Tough times at the el royale
So bad I probably have the name wrong

Last edited:
Anything with zombies in it. Never cared much for it when they started pushing it, got really tired of it all when the market was flooded with zombie targets, zombie guns zombie everything and it all just won’t go away.
Zombieland? It’s got that one chick. I’d fuck her like @Bigfatcock fucks…well, anything.

Reactions: OlsenG_360
Also, I’m glad we were able to necromance this thread more than once. Well done.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world; people that like Will Ferrell, and people that I would consider peeing on if they were on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
There are 2 kinds of people in this world; people that like Will Ferrell, and people that I would consider peeing on if they were on fire.
So you’re a big Will Ferrell guy?