• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dump Pouch recommendations

Re: Dump Pouch recommendations

thanks, guys, I appreciate your feedback and the many options I have to choose from.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maxpedition rollypolly </div></div>

+1, Medium green, used it for 5 years in matches and practice, held up great, there less than 30 delivered.

I am currently using the Maxpedition Rollypolly in Afghanistan. It works great and has been put to the test!! It is an extremely durable dump pouch, worth every penny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't see your link but I've read good reviews on this Emdom MM Dump Pouch. I plan on getting it too.

http://www.skdtac.com/Emdom-MM-Dump-Pouch-p/e2m.106.htm </div></div>

I have and recommend the Emdom; works well for me.

I like the emdom, looks good for keeping all your brass on one side and loads on the other.

Maxpedition Rolly polly works really well and can be rolled up to be compact and out of the way.