• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Eagle stock pack

shooter3225

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2011
Hey guys im new to snipers hide, recently referred by a good friend of mine. I just bought a new 700sps varmint in .308 and I put a HS stock on it. Im looking into getting a Eagle stock pack to raise my cheek weld and Im curious what you guys think of that pack? Is it a decent one, or would you go another direction? I appreciate the help thanks

Re: Eagle stock pack

Eagle is an awesome pack, and I won't go without one. Triad Tactical is the best place I know of to get one. At least, they are they ones that seem to have them in stock.

I will also say that Tac Ops makes a really nice pack as well. Some things I like more than the Eagle, some not so much. Your dime, your time.

DK

The Eagle pack is great, very comforatable on the cheek and very durable. You may need to use some tape and mouse pads to raise the cheek up a little more though, at least I did on my HTG. Also welcome to the site!

thanks for the warm welcome guys!! ok i think ima pull the trigger right now on the pack. im looking on triad tactical and they have all the different color choices, but they dont show what the colors look like. what color is in all the display pics???is that the olive drab? that is the color i want

I have both the Eagle and the Tac Ops....my vote goes to Tac Ops. Although there's nothing wrong with the Eagle I just like the extra attention to detail on the Tac Ops. Can't go wrong with either.

It's not going to raise the comb on your rifle. You'll need something else for that.

i know im gonns put some foam under the pack to raise the weld a bit..does anyone know what the main color of the pack is? the one they show on triad tactical? i want that one and i dont want to order the wrong color on accident

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter3225</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but they dont show what the colors look like. what color is in all the display pics???is that the olive drab? that is the color i want </div></div>
Just buy one...
Krylon comes in OD Green

They are great. I added a cut-up mouse pad and velcro'ed it the the underside of my Eagle Stock pack....works great!

Shooter 3225 being you are New to The Hide give me a call 310-275-8797 and I will be happy to send you a FREE Tac Ops OD Cheek pad
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very stand up move Mike. Hats off to ya!!

DK </div></div>

+1, that was a very cool move Mike.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Shooter 3225 being you are New to The Hide give me a call 310-275-8797 and I will be happy to send you a FREE Tac Ops OD Cheek pad
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span></div></div>

Hey Mike, I'm new too!!! LOL

That's cool BlackOps!!!
Just got a new eagle from triad very happy with it...Steve Sheldon with triad is first class.
Shooter3225 welcome!

New guy here also..Q-Is the pouch on either TacOp's
Or Eagle large enough for an AICS 10rd mag to fit?
Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilo63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New guy here also..Q-Is the pouch on either TacOp's
Thank you </div></div>

Nope. Almost, but not quite. Triad Tactical is also a place to get the specific stock packs that will hold a 10 rounder.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilo63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New guy here also..Q-Is the pouch on either TacOp's
Thank you </div></div>

Nope. Almost, but not quite. Triad Tactical is also a place to get the specific stock packs that will hold a 10 rounder.

DK </div></div>
Thank you....

I prefer the Triad Pack as it is large to fit 2 x 10rnd AW mags, Mil Dot master, and a couple other little useful things