• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ecco is awesome!

Nimothy

I’m trying
Minuteman
  • Nov 14, 2018
    Dallas Texas
    All I can say is holy shit! This company is stellar I had 2 aac supressors done I went with griffin plan a for the variety of muzzle devices. The cans look brand new! Almost to good to put mirage covers on. And they are coming back two weeks soon than promised. The end fixed the end cap strike on my snd6 for no additional cost. Jerrica is super knowledgeable and is reachable by text message (this is a huge plus for me, I HATE talking on the phone). If you’re on the fence, get on the waiting list I can’t imagine how you could be disappointed.

Attachments

• E25FCC7A-6130-43B6-B1D1-4E0FCF200FB4.jpeg
      E25FCC7A-6130-43B6-B1D1-4E0FCF200FB4.jpeg
      474 KB · Views: 170
    • 03D17398-C11D-4F17-81C8-C6CB1882AB46.jpeg
      03D17398-C11D-4F17-81C8-C6CB1882AB46.jpeg
      543.2 KB · Views: 162
    All I can say is holy shit! This company is stellar I had 2 aac supressors done I went with griffin plan a for the variety of muzzle devices. The cans look brand new! Almost to good to put mirage covers on. And they are coming back two weeks soon than promised. The end fixed the end cap strike on my snd6 for no additional cost. Jerrica is super knowledgeable and is reachable by text message (this is a huge plus for me, I HATE talking on the phone). If you’re on the fence, get on the waiting list I can’t imagine how you could be disappointed.
    Nick is super knowledgeable, and a fine craftsman. Nice to hear yet another great review! Congrats and happy shooting!

Nick did my 762SDN6 early on, and I couldn't be happier. I feel sorry for everybody that has to go on the waiting list now, but its worth the wait, flawless craftsmanship.

i am on the waiting list for 3 AACs

M4-2000
    762SD6
    Titan- QD (338)

Going Keymod for the M4-2000 and the 762SDN6.

Deciding on the Titan-QD. Suggestions?

Reactions: deersniper
    I got the call all 3 going out Mon

M4-2000
    762SDN6
    Titan- QD (338)

Going KeyMo in the first 2 as i run them mostly on SBRs, the TitanQD getting the Area 419 ...

Very impressive in the pictures - I'd really like to see them in person (y)

Reactions: FuhQ
    Great to see someone making the adapters needed

That is the Q cherry bomb adapter ...
    Nice. The way they streamlined into the tube, I expected it to be Nick's booster assembly. Those tubes looked small to me in the photo, compared to your other can, didn't expect them to not be pistol cans. And the adapter looked way too clean to be anything made by KB

• Haha
    Ooooooo that would be incredible to get my old AAC Cyclone recored and maybe an ASR mount on the back end; if that's even possible to convert those old direct threads into ASR mounts.

Reactions: FuhQ and AMGtuned
    I got the 3 cans today and can safely say they look even better in person. These cans have never looked so good. I have to say I am very very impressed

Ooooooo that would be incredible to get my old AAC Cyclone recored and maybe an ASR mount on the back end; if that's even possible to convert those old direct threads into ASR mounts.
    Guy is amazing. Short answer; do it.

Turn around time was like 2 to 3 weeks, i put my name on the list in Jan. But man oh man, i couldnt find any adapters for these cans especially the TitanQD (very expensive can at the time) and the 51t and 90t connector sucked. ECCO painted up they look better than factory ever did.

I'm pretty sure ECCO can do all that. Call them and ask, and get in line. 👍🏼

Reactions: The Durk
    That's some clean work, right there! I expect nothing less from ECCO. 👍🏼

Did he re-core them with their new quieter updated baffles, as well?

Nah, all three were pretty new, bought them had a family then when i got back into shooting the aac avail of muzzle brakes went to crap so sent them to ECCO. Damn they look good.