• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eggnog snobs

Eggnog. Yay or nay

• Yes. Is this a serious question?

Votes: 73 90.1%
  • No. I’ve drank enough horse cum in my life, don’t need any more

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
Homemade egg nog is amazing, and surprisingly simple to make. All you really need is your desired alcohol, whole milk, half and half, heavy cream, sugar, and egg yolks. Stick all of it in a mixer except for the booze and mix until one homogeneous solution, then add your desired quantity of alcohol and mix some more. Wild Turkey 101 works especially well in it, and if kept refrigerated and made with enough liquor in it will last for over a year or more no problem. If you want to add spices, you can either mix them in during the process, or garnish your nog with them before serving.

I have found that the boozy egg nog tends to mellow out in taste the longer it's kept refrigerated, and takes the bite out of it. Don't worry though, it's still very potent.

Reactions: The D
Partial to Pennsyvania Dutch myself...

Seeing those baby bottles on the dry rack brings back memories....and yes the need for more eggnog.
We had our 3rd boy 4 months ago so this is the beginning of the end of our child rearing. My wife is pretty adamant that she’s not getting pregnant again

Raw Egg version or GTFO

I also like a mean X-mas punch
Whole Milk
Bourbon
Rum
Vanilla
Sweetner.

Makes time with family pass more....smoothly.

2439585C-92F4-4849-A9C5-52C0A9C44242.jpeg
Forgot I had this in the fridge! Thanks bear pit LOL

Should I feel ashamed of drinking eggnog a quart at a time, or nah?

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE
Should I feel ashamed of drinking eggnog a quart at a time, or nah?
If you can handle it, go for it! I think I could drink a quart, but man, I'd pay for it. That much fatty and sweet, would make me green. Lol

Hell no! I don’t why it’s seasonal, it’s horseshit having to wait 10 months for the stuff.
1640384461765.jpeg

If you can handle it, go for it! I think I could drink a quart, but man, I'd pay for it. That much fatty and sweet, would make me green. Lol
That’s a trick question actually. I do it all the time and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. I do get real bloated though and feel kind of shitty

Reactions: BLEE
What a bunch of bullshit!! It’s only 2 days after Christmas and there’s no more eggnog left?!

so we tried 2 kinds this year, one more expensive in a glass bottle, and one in a carton from the local dairy (i guess).
we actually liked the cheaper (less thick) one better. no booze added...

so we tried 2 kinds this year, one more expensive in a glass bottle, and one in a carton from the local dairy (i guess).
we actually liked the cheaper (less thick) one better. no booze added...
There’s a Sprouts close to me that is my go-to eggnog pusher and they usually have 5 kinds at various times. There’s one that’s pretty thin and tastes pretty incredible but it’s the most expensive

Reactions: theLBC
And I find you guilty of yuckiness in the 1st degree! Sentencing hearing is scheduled for January 6th.
I’m sure with a bunch of deplorable terrorists like you running this kangaroo court I’ll get a fair trial…

Jeebuz.
It's so easy to make it isn't even funny....but it's a bit more than eggs milk sugar (shame on that dude).
You can just dip bread in it and fry....best french toast ever.

3 eggs
1 quart milk, or half and half if you like it thick (I advise just milk).
About 1/4 cup sugar +/- (adj for personal taste)
2 table spoons *real* vanilla (that fake vanilla shit tastes...well....fake)
About 3/4-1 teaspoon cinnamon (again, to your taste)
3/4-1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg (way better than the pre-ground shit)
Pinch of allspice

Toss it all in a blender and whip the shit out of it.
You might consider actually cracking the eggs and throwing out the shells....but to each his own.

It will blow away any pre-made shit you can buy....and I don't care how much the pre-made shit costs.
Add whatever liquor you want, I suggest irish cream liquor like Baileys along with a healthy dose of rum or napoleon cognac.

Like I said earlier...
Get a nonstick skillet on the stove, toss a dab or two of butter in it and get it medium hot.
Take a few pieces bread, dip in eggnog, toss in pan.
Flip it before it burns, remove from pan before it burns.
Serve like a human would serve french toast....butter, syrup, powdered sugar....whatever the fuck you want.
If you're a little bitch, some fresh sliced strawberries or blueberries work too.

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv and The D
Looking forward to dusting off the Johnny Mathis Christmas CD’s in December and pouring myself a tall glass of nog. May actually try to DIY a batch this year as it’s hit or miss on what brands you can find in the cooler since the only local dairy farm shut down.

My kitchen looked the same for about a 14yr blur lol (we have 8).

That said, my wife would shoot me dead, without warning, if I had posted a pic with the equipment in the pic heheh.

Bourbon is my drink of choice. Plain. But when I try one that turns out to be not so good it drops down a shelf and gets used as a mixer (aforementioned wife occasionally likes a whiskey sour) (also in eggnog) or for her great bourbon pecan pies etc.

I am also making some double strength bourbon based vanilla for my wife and girls to bake with, coming along nicely.

So you think we're going to spend time making one of the most disgusting things humans ever invented?

Well, your parents spent time making you, soo….. yeah! ;) :ROFLMAO:

I freaking LOVE eggnog. Might have to go see if any is on the shelf here. Hell, the place we just moved out of two hours NE got a few inches of snow last night, so I’d say it’s eggnog season, lol.

My kitchen looked the same for about a 14yr blur lol (we have 8).

That said, my wife would shoot me dead, without warning, if I had posted a pic with the equipment in the pic heheh.

Bourbon is my drink of choice. Plain. But when I try one that turns out to be not so good it drops down a shelf and gets used as a mixer (aforementioned wife occasionally likes a whiskey sour) (also in eggnog) or for her great bourbon pecan pies etc.

I am also making some double strength bourbon based vanilla for my wife and girls to bake with, coming along nicely.
You have 8 kids?!… Fuck, I’m having an anxiety attack just thinking about that. I need some eggnog to settle me down

Pancakes are fine but eggnog has a strange taste to it, at least store bought. I've never had homemade and I've heard it's quite a bit different.
I gave you my recipe for it, get busy.
No funny store bought taste in mine.....that's from the preservatives BTW.