• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EGW 20 MOA Scope Rail

Dennis_in_VA

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I am just asking to see if there are any of my Neighbors here that have seen or used this product: http://egw-guns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=53&products_id=272

I would like to get some feedback before I purchase this item.

I have contacted GG&G about their GS-1 being made with some MOA built in and they told me that they used to make one with 20 MOA but the interest in that item was so low that they discontinued it. Dammit Man!
So I ran across the one that EGW puts out.
I have asked for additional photos showing the opposite side of what they show and one of the bottom but have yet to get a response.

Re: EGW 20 MOA Scope Rail

Dennis, I am using EGW 25 minute bases on my 700p in .308 and on two .300 win mag Senderos. All are working just fine. I think they are a great alternative to the more expensive bases for recreational shooters.

I've got one (20MOA) on my 300wsm, works perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am just asking to see if there are any of my Neighbors here that have seen or used this product: http://egw-guns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=53&products_id=272

I would like to get some feedback before I purchase this item.

I have contacted GG&G about their GS-1 being made with some MOA built in and they told me that they used to make one with 20 MOA but the interest in that item was so low that they discontinued it. Dammit Man!
So I ran across the one that EGW puts out.
I have asked for additional photos showing the opposite side of what they show and one of the bottom but have yet to get a response.

</div></div>

Got one myself, well worth the money and as good as more expensive ones I've owned

Dennis,
I just put zero EGW's on three of my match f-class open rifles with a NF nsx mounted on NF 20 moa high unimount. I can swap my scope back and forth in seconds! Dropped 9 oz to make weight!

I need feedback on the AR-15 model.

That's what I am putting this thing on.

ARExtanderiserJPG.jpg

Does anybody have any feedback on the rail in the picture?

Thanks for everything you guys have posted so far.