• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

End Times Busted for a Meme

Let me get this straight ....

It’s a crime to post a political comedy meme about voting ...

but, it’s not a crime for the executive and judicial branches of government to change the voting laws/rules in a state where the state’s constitution explicitly sets out that the legislature is the only branch of government that can change voting laws/rules ....

🤔
You may have incorrectly assumed that those that currently own the swamp dwellers actually care what the unwashed masses think or want. It’s quite clear that the founders of this great country intended for these laws to protect the hugely rich and not the smelly commoners.
Well a Judge just said what Virginia did before the Election was illegal and that they can't "do it anymore"

He waited until after to rule,

Shocked...and shocking!!... this is my shocked face: 😕
Section 241, Title 18 civil rights conspiracy statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured by the Constitution
As already established, that only applies to the commoners and not to groups of “elected representatives”. 🤨
My only thinking with this being a Criminal thing

The government has to enforce it, we can't say, MOMS is conspiracying to deprive me of my Constitutional Rights via their Anti 2A campaigns, I think the .gov Types have to go after them

I could be wrong, not a lawyer, that individuals can use this
This is obviously a statute written expressly to keep those pesky commoners from injecting their opinions onto the self-enrichening work of the ruling class.

The government doing what they do. Intimidating the populace into compliance. They make the headlines and the citizen empties his bank account to fight for his rights. The government will eventually drop the charge before any solid ruling by the courts.
Ask Gen Flynn how it works. You lose your job, house, cars and probably family and the entire time you are innocent.
It's enough to scare anyone from encroaching the line.
Do you think there's anyone willing to endore what Trump and his family just went through?
So much for a government of the people for the people
The "by the people" is the critical part you skipped, how many of those so called "honorable"political reps who claim to "be one of Y'us" have been removed from the reality of being U.S. Citizen Joe Average for decades, so long that they've acquired a Cesar complex and deem themselves to be divine and infallible, the same goes for any number of hired hand clerks in governmental departments with a union and eternal pensions. Government service was supposed to be a temporary assignment, an honor and a short lived one at that to give others out of the ocean of Joe Averages a chance to serve, see their government at work get a grasp on how our civic system works, contribute and move on, and make place for the next Joe: not to be an entombment, and enshrinement with god like properties. Rigid term limits is what this country needs, to include all of government service - period.

Our masters are scared. Why do you think they have persecuted the protesters from the 6th, are working hard on domestic terrorism labels, and I bet the next step is to start labeling stuff hate speech.

Reactions: 308pirate and FS1
It’s said the pen is mightier than the sword. They obviously want to take that “pen” away. Because they fear it.

Resolute Men who speak in unity are more powerful and productive than is violence. That’s why they want the pen. JMHO

I wonder if Kimmel is quaking in his boots over this bit:

due to the request to not post political stuff, i’ve made a big effort to not.

and all i am going to say on this, is Frank, you are NOT wrong. and i have serious concerns about how long it will be until they come after your site. i pray i am wrong.

due to the request to not post political stuff, i’ve made a big effort to not.

and all i am going to say on this, is Frank, you are NOT wrong. and i have serious concerns about how long it will be until they come after your site. i pray i am wrong.
There are areas where it's allowed.
PortaJohn
Annual Hide Elf Tossing Contest
All Unicorns and Rainbows
Private forum
Supporter section

My only thinking with this being a Criminal thing

The government has to enforce it, we can't say, MOMS is conspiracying to deprive me of my Constitutional Rights via their Anti 2A campaigns, I think the .gov Types have to go after them

I could be wrong, not a lawyer, that individuals can use this
I think the reality on the Fig Newtown folks and MDA and Evertown violating the civil rights conspiracy is that they aren't advocating to illegally seize guns, they are trying to pass laws to make guns illegal. Regardless if it's unconstitutional, a law once passed is actionable law in the eyes of the justice system ( not that I agree with that) until it's been adjudicated through the courts and struck down as unconstitutional.

Disclaimer: not a lawyer, but this is just my interpretation.

Now, if 5 people got together and burned down a gun store, people who had guns pending transfer could probably have standing to bring that civil rights conspiracy statute. Whether a judge would rule on it, no telling. I think most liberal judges don't view the 2nd amendment as a civil right.

The prosecution is going to have to show that the defendants motive was to actually capture votes via the meme, and cause those who texted to not vote. They won't be able to make this charge stick, but they will make the defendant "take the ride" as a threat to the rest of us.

Wait'll they get a load of SlowJoe memes! 🤔

bidenoath.jpg
deficients.webp
overlords.jpg
slowjoe-xmas.jpg
Biden-potato.jpg
faker-votes.jpg

Didn’t Biden say he was going to hire this guy?
A4A40C37-3604-4D27-A6CF-D7C72DF23DA9.jpeg

I’m not crazy good with math, but that sure seems like 2 individuals to me...

Reactions: Aftermath
We are truly in the end times:

Think about this way. If this gets tried, it wold lay ground work for other cases that where refused to be heard.

Our masters are scared. Why do you think they have persecuted the protesters from the 6th, are working hard on domestic terrorism labels, and I bet the next step is to start labeling stuff hate speech.

Listening to news now.

Two things to depress me.

1. Reporter saying masks need to be worn until late fall than we will be so used to wearing them we should continue to do so to prevent the common cold.

2. Right wing extremism is the biggest security threat in the country.

Im kinda thinking left wing lunacy is a bigger threat.