• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision EoTech ELR Thermal lens caps

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    With the release of the 2.0 version, I'm going to do one final run of the slip on lens caps. The 2.0 lens does not rotate, so I don't expect many people to change out the factory cap.

These are slip fit, work with the ARD installed and when you pull them off it does not interfere with focus. The last set was in ToughX resin, this print run will be in Nylon 12, very tough, high UV resistance and minimal water absorption.

Please respond in this thread if you are interested in a cap, that will determine how many I make up. $30 each shipped USPS Priority

With the release of the 2.0 version, I'm going to do one final run of the slip on lens caps. The 2.0 lens does not rotate, so I don't expect many people to change out the factory cap.

These are slip fit, work with the ARD installed and when you pull them off it does not interfere with focus. The last set was in ToughX resin, this print run will be in Nylon 12, very tough, high UV resistance and minimal water absorption.

Please respond in this thread if you are interested in a cap, that will determine how many I make up. $30 each shipped USPS Priority
    Ill take one

Good news. the caps are complete and ready for shipping. Those of you who have already confirmed may now remit payment and we will get them shipped. The caps will have a piece of Velcro installed for a friction fit on the ELR lens and will work with or without the ARD installed.

Send $30 via check or MO to

Cory Trapp
    c/o Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    2900 West Gunsite Road
    Paulden, AZ 86334

If you prefer electronic payment, you can send F&F with PayPal to my wife's account, [email protected].

I'm teaching PR7 and then right into XLR, sh it may take me a day or two to package one up and ship it. If you give me an email address or SH username I will get you the tracking number when I make the label to send it.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    Good news. the caps are complete and ready for shipping. Those of you who have already confirmed may now remit payment and we will get them shipped. The caps will have a piece of Velcro installed for a friction fit on the ELR lens and will work with or without the ARD installed.

Send $30 via check or MO to

Cory Trapp
    c/o Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    2900 West Gunsite Road
    Paulden, AZ 86334

If you prefer electronic payment, you can send F&F with PayPal to my wife's account, [email protected].

I'm teaching PR7 and then right into XLR, sh it may take me a day or two to package one up and ship it. If you give me an email address or SH username I will get you the tracking number when I make the label to send it.
    Roger that for XELR- PayPal. Will pm