• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Eotech L3 pas13g LWTS

N2thermals

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2017
If anyone is looking for a good deal on a Eotech pas13g. I have one for sale. $9500. It comes with soft case, video cable connector, eye cup, and owners manual. Manufactured in late 2015. Price drop to $9000. 05-08-17.

Last edited:
What advantages if any did you find with IRD units over your LWTS? In particular image quality/effective range a given cal.?

What advantages if any did you find with IRD units over your LWTS? In particular image quality/effective range a given cal.?

I really don't know of any other than price . The LWTS is superior in my honest opinion. It works better than an IR in clip on mode hands down. And the automatic calibration is a very nice feature also. And lastly the Eotech is more durable. But the Ir 3 year warranty is very nice and for the money is very hard to beat.

I had an LWTS for several years. It is probably the best built to take a bit of hard use. In the Stan we had options to use either LWTS or CNVD as clip ons. Both worked well but the LWTS seemed to have better lasting ability. It was a great clip on. It was not a great stand alone as the power was a one rating. That is where the Trijicon/IRD has a bit of a boost. I really likes the LWTS as a clip on. The image quality is very good.

Seasons greetings, I have a question about the LWTS, have you used it as a clip on in front of a day scope? not a Aimpoint or acog
Thanks

Works great for that. Have used mine in front of a 1.5-5 and a 2.5-10. Above about 6x it's gets pixely

If anyone is looking for a good deal on a Eotech pas13g. I have one for sale. $9500. It comes with soft case, video cable connector, eye cup, and owners manual. Manufactured in late 2015. Price drop to $9000. 05-08-17.
Would you take $ 8200 for your system? And if yes, do you have a pay pal account?