• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Movement

Dude. They pulled the wheels and engines out. I remember it clear as day.

Ask yourself this then.

If a jet didn’t hit the pentagon, where are all the “dead” people from the manifest? On the moon? Working for Halliburton in slave labor camps?

Listen to yourselfs. You sound completely idiotic. It takes more faith and ignorance to believe your “Truther” shit than to believe what actually happened.

We knew people on that airplane. One was just a kid of five years old. I’ve been to the pentagon and stood where the plane went in. I’ve read every name off of the memorials. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I sobbed like a baby, we had along a kid who was best friends of the five year old who missed her friend. So you retards can take this conspiracy shit and shove it so far up your ass you choke on it.

I am now dumber for having to type this out.

why do you bother is a better question

we didn’t land on the moon either

Think about how lucky you are. You could be me now
1. Flight from Boston to San Francisco delayed 5 hours
2. One hour to hotel from airport in bumper to bumper traffic
3. Lyft driver is Chinese and can barely speak english
4. Listening to Chinese love songs during the drive
5. Almost rear ended 2 different cars

RANT OVER

If you were not so ignorant of construction practices and actual, REAL demolition practices you would know with certainty that it wasn’t controlled demolition. The complete lack of evidence of a demolition is evidence of its self. I used to work in rock quarries, we would use explosives and det cord in the cast shots (explosions) after the shot there is thousands of little pieces of 5-12” bright yellow pieces of this det cord in all of the rock. We pick it, sort it out when it goes through the crushers. This is the same det and fuse cord they use in demolition. We use hundreds of feet of it in one shot.

So you’re telling me that miles of this cord was placed directly on the steel with directional steel cutting shape charges on the steel beams, only after 6 months worth of pre weakening of the structure with an army of men with acetylene torches Cutting steel beams manually for months with nobody that works or lived in the buildings seeing them? They manually remove as much Steel as they can and only use the explosives as the domino to start gravities work. If you understood how any of this actually happened you would rethink your idiotic theory.
We never landed on the moon

RANT OVER
Day in the life

Reactions: Bender and 12Bravo

RANT OVER
I think this belongs in the Rant thread.

6. SAFE !!!

Living the dream!!!!!
You walked through the fire unscathed...
Like Superman and no kryptonite.
Embrace the suck, you got it licked....
Living the dream !!!!!
???

20191029_113739.jpg

?????

I got tired of looking for it. Really wasn’t ranting. It is the nature of my life and was suggesting that Bender not waste his time

Nik, I try man, I try. But sometimes the stupid hurts so bad, I slip and fall off the wagon and try to reason with those who are not overly burdened with rational thoughts. Please pardon my discretions.

Nik, I try man, I try. But sometimes the stupid hurts so bad, I slip and fall off the wagon and try to reason with those who are not overly burdened with rational thoughts. Please pardon my discretions.

Ha. You’re fine.

I see a lot of ignorance shrouded in bravado. I love hearing about controlled implosions of large skyscrapers

A thread about Epstein not killing himself derails into 9/11 conspiracies . . .
The aftermath from 9/11 benefited who, an how much is the win fall to date?
What investigation going on before 9/11 was stopped, do to which plane?
Why was the AD at a major C&C venue ordered to stand down?
What new law there after took more of your rights away, " for your/our own protection" ?
There are many, many questions unanswered, but hey the sheep keep being the sheep because unicorns are real an America has to fall.

Never believe people in power will not kill wholesale to achieve their end game,... Whats a few or hundreds of thousand people in one event, as this rock is over populated anyway. What a win fall for NYC, look at the amount of people put to work just there, an they got what NY always seeks,... attention.

what ever happened saved taxpayers millions on a court case and millions of dollars to keep in jail per year so however it happened thanks. just be glad he is dead.org

Literal brainlet take on this, you idiot. The prize was never Epstein it was his customers.

How can you be this fucking retarded?

A thread about Epstein not killing himself derails into 9/11 conspiracies . . .
What is really going on here :unsure:

Hahahaha don’t forget that we didn’t land on the moon either. I might have missed it but has anyone mentioned that Epstein didn’t kill himself and that he was an antivaxer? Maybe the vaccinations killed him. Maybe he became so artistic that his brain couldn’t take the possibility of 9/11 not being an insider attack.

#ArtKills

As much as I'd like to believe otherwise - and it's great that people aren't letting it go - this whole "campaign" is going to be about as effective as the time people changed their facebook picture to fight child abuse. If anything, I would think those responsible are even more empowered because the public knows exactly what happened but can't do anything.

I remember seeing the recording from the 7-11 across the street from the Pentagon that showed the shadow of what hit it was tube shaped but not a full sized plane. Also, it just happened to hit the side that was under construction and only 1 strut was pulled from the wreckage. Could be wrong though...
for what it's worth, one of my students went into the military after graduation and was working at the pentagon the day it was hit. She told me 100% it was a plane.

CBS had the goods on Jeffery 3 years prior but squashed the story because of Hillary was running for President and Billy Boy was flying on Jeffery's plane so much that he could of earned his pilot license. When flying back home he was called Captain Red Dick. So Disney owns CBS and Disney's business is based on children. In the 3 years Disney let Jeffery operate a lot of children were raped and used for sex slaves for our elite class and political leaders. I guess Disney has a deviant side of there business for the elites .

According to Jesse Watters last night, Ol Billy Bob flew 26 times with Epstein. There's a lot of WTF going on here. Mac:unsure:

I guess someone else now has the videos and photos of Billy Bob in their safe unless the DOJ turned it over to Hillary.

Reactions: 10ring'r