• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Movement

Monarchs and religion are deeply conected . Religions first job was allways to legitimise rule ower the sheeple ,there is likely none that don't claim to be gods chosen

Greatest douche among the ''gods chosen'' is likely the Thai King with stick on tattoos and the no tits tank top.

A real "GodKing. Deity that walks the earth"

We are moving that way with the climate religion and the likes of Styer, Bloomberg and etc that exploit it.

1574341411990.jpeg

.@Senjohnkennedy: “Christmas ornaments, drywall and Jeffrey Epstein - name three things that don’t hang themselves. That’s what the American people think...and they deserve some answers."

Midway must have a sense of hummer. I changed the last order ship to name, to "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Then added to the "Apartment section" Trees & Rope = Justice. Brown resupply driver will get a kick out of that,...LOL

Reactions: Crang
When they want you dead its best to hang yourself and wait for the next life and what it has in store for you.

Columbus, OH this week on an overpass

Attachments

• Image-11.jpg
    Image-11.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 78
I know of a facility with a small number of cells and it houses prisoners only temporarily pending bail or transport to court.

Even in this "unofficial" Barney Fife facility there are morse watchman clocks that must be struck to prove/force compliance in observation.

The policy regards "suicide candidates" requires an even more stringent observation by assigning a Barney Fife to do nothing else but observe the prisoner to prevent self harm. OT is authorized if there is not an available watchman.

If this NY facility has less than Mayberry than Bloomturd should immediately be disqualified for running as POTUS for failing to manage city facilities.

Reactions: 12Bravo
Just because one might call me paranoid, doesn't mean there's nobody out to get me.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>