• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Movement

Did Donald knock off Epstein to protect himself?

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Looks like Epstein's girlfriend has just put out a hit order on herself.
She's claiming to have dirt on some important people so she's not worrying about being procecuted.
She should have included a mental health update with the disclaimer of not being suicidal.

Looks like Epstein's girlfriend has just put out a hit order on herself.
She's claiming to have dirt on some important people so she's not worrying about being procecuted.
She should have included a mental health update with the disclaimer of not being suicidal.
DC and Hollywood are a huge web of pedophila and abuse. I hope someone rolls and starts to pull the string.

I think she is stupid enough to believe that her info will keep her safe.
DC and Hollywood are a huge web of pedophila and abuse. I hope someone rolls and starts to pull the string.
She should have 50 copies ready to mail out in case of her untimely death.
I too hope that this crap is outed

If you were not so ignorant of construction practices and actual, REAL demolition practices you would know with certainty that it wasn’t controlled demolition. The complete lack of evidence of a demolition is evidence of its self. I used to work in rock quarries, we would use explosives and det cord in the cast shots (explosions) after the shot there is thousands of little pieces of 5-12” bright yellow pieces of this det cord in all of the rock. We pick it, sort it out when it goes through the crushers. This is the same det and fuse cord they use in demolition. We use hundreds of feet of it in one shot.

So you’re telling me that miles of this cord was placed directly on the steel with directional steel cutting shape charges on the steel beams, only after 6 months worth of pre weakening of the structure with an army of men with acetylene torches Cutting steel beams manually for months with nobody that works or lived in the buildings seeing them? They manually remove as much Steel as they can and only use the explosives as the domino to start gravities work. If you understood how any of this actually happened you would rethink your idiotic theory.

Why don’t they just pour some fuel on it?

what ever happened saved taxpayers millions on a court case and millions of dollars to keep in jail per year so however it happened thanks. just be glad he is dead.org

No one is sad he’s dead....we’re pissed because he was murdered so he can’t spill the beans on all the other pedos diddling children

Back to the "movement"; I've started to add All Lives Matter to my extensive backlog of Amazon reviews.

so the latest i heard on this story is that the victim has testified or claimed that maxwell used to brag about famous people she has sex with.
she claims maxwell liked to brag about giving george clooney blowjobs.

so the latest i heard on this story is that the victim has testified or claimed that maxwell used to brag about famous people she has sex with.
she claims maxwell liked to brag about giving george clooney blowjobs.

St George?

Oh my God will this be the end of the Church of Hollywood?

Who didnt guess the guy is the opposite of everything he appears to be?

St George?

Oh my God will this be the end of the Church of Hollywood?

Who didnt guess the guy is the opposite of everything he appears to be?
i suspect any vocal hollywood critic of trump as being afraid they are going to be exposed before they can install biden to shut everything down.
this is also why the dems are panicked about durham and that story being released before the election.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Trump should realize they will show him no quarter if he does not close the circle.

He and his family will be jailed on some bogus frame up if he allows them to stay in power.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Actually

"Epstein killed himself"

When he started pimping out young women it was inevitable that either one of their families would find him and wring his filthy neck, or else he'd get caught and he would get Clintoned. So, by default,

Epstein killed himself.

Maggot out.:cool:

Actually

"Epstein killed himself"

When he started pimping out young women it was inevitable that either one of their families would find him and wring his filthy neck, or else he'd get caught and he would get Clintoned. So, by default,

Epstein killed himself.

Maggot out.:cool:
which leads me to this...

eyw3hs.jpg

Reactions: theLBC
A man of conviction and morals, damn the cost.

I also get that girl grew up without a dad around. BUT she always knew he had her back and would destroy anything that hurt her.

Hmmm

Perhaps better to be sneaky though....

Had a good friend with 2 daughters. Known pedo in our small town.
Deal was, one of em was ever touched, he would be at the bar when dude disappeared down a mine shaft.
Never happened. I think the pedo figured out the cops would not be called.

Reactions: theLBC and Maggot
A man of conviction and morals, damn the cost.

I also get that girl grew up without a dad around. BUT she always knew he had her back and would destroy anything that hurt her.

Hmmm

Perhaps better to be sneaky though....

Had a good friend with 2 daughters. Known pedo in our small town.
Deal was, one of em was ever touched, he would be at the bar when dude disappeared down a mine shaft.
Never happened. I think the pedo figured out the cops would not be called.

One in our town was found dead in a car with a hose from the exhaust pipe to the window rolled up. what most didnt get to know was that he also had a massive bruise on the back of his head.

Tsk tsk

i suspect any vocal hollywood critic of trump as being afraid they are going to be exposed before they can install biden to shut everything down.
this is also why the dems are panicked about durham and that story being released before the election.

You know who ain't killing themselves? Anyone being "investigated" by durham. He doesn't have shit or else he'd drop the hammer already. No one's going to jail or is even worried about Durham.

The sooner we all get over that fact, the better off we'll be.

Reactions: OldSalty
You know who ain't killing themselves? Anyone being "investigated" by durham. He doesn't have shit or else he'd drop the hammer already. No one's going to jail or is even worried about Durham.

The sooner we all get over that fact, the better off we'll be.
maybe, but i think you might be surprised.
the dems are scared, and not for nothing.
they went out of their way to try to get barr to commit to holding back anything from durham until after the election, while he was under oath.
"No."
and why is scumbag weissmann asking doj and fbi officials not to cooperate with durham.
he is trying to assert that no arrests should be made within 90 days on the election.
no arrests? why is he worried about arrests, let alone the timing?

maybe, but i think you might be surprised.
the dems are scared, and not for nothing.
they went out of their way to try to get barr to commit to holding back anything from durham until after the election, while he was under oath.
"No."
and why is scumbag weissmann asking doj and fbi officials not to cooperate with durham.
he is trying to assert that no arrests should be made within 90 days on the election.
no arrests? why is he worried about arrests, let alone the timing?

If the stench doesn't become clear to the dumb gas mask wearing public they wil probably put the same assholes criminals back in power.

They believe in baloney virus and their fear keeps them from seeing the horrors of the Deep State.

SOMA. They want SOMA.

The Clintons getting tied in with Epstein?

It was Chelseas fault....

Must be trying to sweep the Clinton backgrounds clean so they can take a role in the Biden admin.

Two sleazeballs blaming their daughter for the Epstein connection.

Isnt it bad they are partly responsible for Chelseas looks maybe some Web Hubbell cucking.