• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes ERA-TAC Adjustable Mount

Don't know but I will soon - I ordered a 34mm mount from Jason @ Euro Optic yesterday. I'll post pics when it arrives.

I recently sold mine as it was too high for my rifle (took a gamble with the height as I had never seen one before). Engineering-wise it is superb and the adjustable inclination is a very handy feature which other companies may look at following down the track. I have gone back to Spuhr for now, but I would definitely recommend Era-Tac for anyone into seriously long range shooting.

Here's a look at their standard mount. It's definitely a German-made piece of kit - top notch in every regard. The small silver screws on the top of the ring halves are basically fillers - easily removed for attaching an ACI or bubble level.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 45
They're extremely well engineered and built like a German tank, even if they're not so bulky as some competitors; also their return to zero is absolutely reliable ( of course if matched with at-specs Picatinny rails..)

Of course the adjustable cant is potentially a great feature worth paying extra for, but the construction looks to be no more robust than an AI mount which sells for $200.
If I were in the market for a $400 one piece mount I'd go with a Spuhr.