• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever drink a beer while watching sportsball at home ?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

This lady enjoyed a few cocktails while watching baseball- at home in here living room . And was then arrested and her house illegally searched . Massive lawsuit incoming.

Took an old lady to a rape cage for drinking at home . They must have been super duper third degree scared.

No, I usually bump a fat rail then spark up a blunt.

getting old sucks , lol dam whipper snappers stopping grandma from getting her buzz on .

Open the door is fine, but treat them like vampires.

Never invite them in silly boy, it renders you powerless.

Name that movie.
Do not open the door. They will stick their foot in it. If you close the door on their foot they will then charge you with assault on a cop.
Do not open the door. Ask if they have a warrant. No warrant and they can go away.

I thought it was Fright Night

The Yank got it right, lost boys.

Reminds me of a story.

Whoever the famous QB was at denver a while ago one of the brothers I don't know what one I don't do stick and ball games but somehow I got wind of the story.

Turns out he talks in movie quotes like I do. Most of the "kids" on the team had no idea what they hell he was talking about. So the coach gave them a bunch of DVD's and said watch these movies. So the new QB could communicate to the rest of the team.

Do not open the door. They will stick their foot in it. If you close the door on their foot they will then charge you with assault on a cop.
Do not open the door. Ask if they have a warrant. No warrant and they can go away.

And no if their foot is in the doorway that is entry.