• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EVERYONE TO OTTAWA -- NOOOOW!!! :) Pile On that City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUTHERF... When does the peaceful part end?

They're working on a contingency plan... this is gonna get messy.

"Tow Truck Drivers" --you're committing career suicide"

IMHO - Those trucks should be sabotaged! How any tow truck driver could do that --beyond comprehension.
Ever see tow truck drivers literally racing to the scene of a wreck involving fatalities? It's not out of humanitarian reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
POWERFUL MESSAGE!

from a guy that had his accounts frozen...

1645202574423.png

MUTHERF... When does the peaceful part end?

They're working on a contingency plan... this is gonna get messy.

"Tow Truck Drivers" --you're committing career suicide"

IMHO - Those trucks should be sabotaged! How any tow truck driver could do that --beyond comprehension.
Because the right wing doesn't want to ruffle any feathers. The left wing would be out there sneaking in to the yards cutting hydraulic lines and setting those trucks on fire.

Veteran at Tomb of Unknown Soldier 18Feb2022

Ottawa Trucker Morning Update

1645204832601.png

Grain of salt. Certainly not outside the possibility of an oppressive regime. I cannot verify this but I think its more likely true than false, considering the "police" blockade around dt Ottawa. If it motivates you then its good propaganda.

Pat King is being arrested somewhere not downtown Ottawa, right now on live stream.

In downtown Ottawa, one of the frontlines, as it were.
Trucker Front Line Ottawa 18Feb2022

Pat King is being arrested somewhere not downtown Ottawa, right now on live stream.

In downtown Ottawa, one of the frontlines, as it were.
Trucker Front Line Ottawa 18Feb2022
Now what?

Cops are getting pushy. @TexPatriot The best I got is observe, take notes on nwo "police" they will not be handling this like antifa/blm. Participate in a convoy, flag wave, inspire the inner Patriot in every person you interact with. We the People For the people. Freedom.

Livestreams:

Cops are getting pushy. @TexPatriot The best I got is observe, take notes on nwo "police" they will not be handling this like antifa/blm. Participate in a convoy, flag wave, inspire the inner Patriot in every person you interact with. We the People For the people. Freedom.

Livestreams:

Actually, I've done about all I can do as far as inspiring others. Sides were drawn up years ago. The only thing I can do anymore is place Biden's "I did that" stickers on gas pumps and on the empty shelves at my grocery store.

The manufactured inflation everyone is feeling and will feel will hopefully inspire the less mentally-ill Leftist.

@TexPatriot, Keep stickering gas pumps and store shelves. You are right, if you inspire 1 Patriot to switch sides thats winning in my book. Also one less asshole in a prius.

A week ago I thought about the 3%. 3% of our population gave us the freedom some take for granted today. Before the US Military, US Vets and US Militias. I am guilty of this and I didn't like how it felt. I did all the Patriotic things my whole life. It wasn't enough, because here we are. I can't go back to being left alone until Freedom reigns across the land. I can't give up until 340,000,000 Patriots tell our govt that We the People For the People are restoring OUR Constitution.

Canadian tiktok 18Feb2022

1645214364344.png

1645214407543.png

Reactions: tomcatmv
Complete tyranny for Canada and Canadians.

Arrest and complete disrespect for the Canadian flag.

Police chief? threatening the children specifically again. It's live but rewind a few min.

A view from the inside when "police" want you on the outside.
A view from the inside when they knock.

Police chief? threatening the children specifically again. It's live but rewind a few min.

When the police chief has to preface his statement with "the unlawful acts of the truckers..." to try and justify their actions you know he knows he's guilty.

How do you say fuuUCK yeeww in French?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Ottawa https://t.me/ragingdissident
I don't know when this was recorded.
Pat King Update 18Feb2022
1645227566187.png

This is not ok.
Bruce Pardy Law Professor Queens University Trucker Freedom Convoy Update
1645229862485.png

And for those that are wondering when it starts here. NOW!

Reactions: davidb187
Well, this is what their gov't is saying today in Munich, this is what people are believing. The Canadian gov't is using the emergency act to investigate (the same as providing material support or $ to the enemy) anybody who posts about this. After blaming Trump supporters (see vid), I am guessing biden will help. So, download all things Canadian and repost at your own risk.

Canada Foreign Minister at Munich security conference

If you can stomach more or need to find new levels of being offended, the CNBC International Youtube as more clips.
1645233999461.png

Last edited:
The emergencies measure act is enacted until it's voted down..

They're still telling people

"GET OFF THE COUCH - COME DOWN NOW"

LIVE now:

23 days of peaceful protest without a lick of violence and the stasis claim their first victim.

• Angry
Reactions: HD1911
14186 may be hot. Hard to tell with the commie riot gear.

it’s okay guys. The horse hasn’t been injured.

Attachments

• F7B79200-A664-4ED2-9B3B-3B3B85025E23.jpeg
    F7B79200-A664-4ED2-9B3B-3B3B85025E23.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 48
For tee but not for me.

Attachments

• 9BE9DC2B-EF81-44D6-B885-7A4DC00F5457.jpeg
    9BE9DC2B-EF81-44D6-B885-7A4DC00F5457.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 37
hey, remember when the govt froze funds going to BLM who was active burning down cities?

remember when they dispensed snipers when BLM was burning down cities?

remember when they sent in swat teams when BLM was burning down cities?

remember when they called BLM "terrorists" when they were burning down cities?

....yeah, me neither....

Status
Not open for further replies.