• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EVERYONE TO OTTAWA -- NOOOOW!!! :) Pile On that City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder...this is the man calling the truckers "racists"

View attachment 7812729
And don't forget all that costume/cosplay bullshit when 'it' and the family went and toured India for a few weeks/months whatever.... it was a different costume numerous times a day. 'its' leadership role (can anyone REALLY call it that?) started off dismal, and went downhill since.

The fact that 'my fellow brethren' has voted 'it' in twice is about as dismal as it gets.

Gov voted to give gov more power, where’s my surprised emoji
I wonder if Canada’s local governments will acknowledge and support this tyranny. I really don’t wonder this. I know the local “leaders” will and the JBT police will enforce tyranny. Same here and everywhere else. This is the point that needs to be made. TRUDEAU is one man. Powerless without the police and their guns. Who is the real enemy of the people?

Canadian house of commons just voted to 185 to 150 for the emergency act. It moves on to their senate next.
Any one in the US willing to adopt a 30 year old Canadian that is embarrassed of our administration? It's honestly sickening watching our Govt dictate whatever they want and the liberals just eat it up and follow them blindly.

I wonder if Canada’s local governments will acknowledge and support this tyranny. I really don’t wonder this. I know the local “leaders” will and the JBT police will enforce tyranny. Same here and everywhere else. This is the point that needs to be made. TRUDEAU is one man. Powerless without the police and their guns. Who is the real enemy of the people?
Ironic how he claims guns are evil and wants to disarm the public with his new laws, but the second there's any unrest, he calls in the police and military to protect him with their guns..

They still have the fucking queen of England on their money…

Canadian house of commons just voted to 185 to 150 for the emergency act. It moves on to their senate next.
Yeah he ain’t giving up his powers. Good luck Canada!

Any one in the US willing to adopt a 30 year old Canadian that is embarrassed of our administration? It's honestly sickening watching our Govt dictate whatever they want and the liberals just eat it up and follow them blindly.
Come on down.

Reactions: CShooter92
Yeah he ain’t giving up his powers. Good luck Canada!

Come on down.

He’ll give up his powers when he’s surrounded by the people of the country and his guards are out

Outside of that
402621_mohatoons_pick-up-that-can-half-life-2-2.jpg

Seeing I haven’t seen one flipped and burned cop car, guess boot polish is a lunch time favorite in Canada

It gets better. Watching the UN "emergency meeting" about russia russia russia. They are using the trudeau vs truckers script from the last few days. Couldn't even be bothered to write something fresh for starting another war.

Reactions: BCP
Status
Not open for further replies.