• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Examples of How Women (and Effeminate Men) Can Screw Things Up

Then explain the point....please.
You asked "since when did God allow us to vote???"
My reply was, if God doesnt, then who does.
The point is God allows us to do everything we do, even if its contrary to His will. Good or bad.
It wasnt God that gave the Israelite men permission to divorce their wives.
Moses did, because of the hardness of their hearts.
God says" I hate divorce", but he allowed it to happen nonetheless.
God doesnt approve of the willful abandonment of His intended roles for man and woman in modern times, but this too He allows even though it is against His will for us.

Last edited:
You asked "since when did God allow us to vote???" You dont say on what, you said vote period, as if voting( or not) is a God ordained activity.
The point is God allows us to do everything we do, even if its contrary to His will. Good or bad.
God doesnt approve of the willful abandonment of His intended roles for man and woman in modern times, but this too He allows even though it is against His will for us.

Oh I see. God is saying one thing, yet allowing another to happen. I see your point now.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Oh I see. God is saying one thing, yet allowing another to happen. I see your point now.
Right. We have a free will, up to a point .
That free will allows us to obey or to disobey God's commandments.
God may disapprove of our choice, but He allows it, and He will also use it to accomplish His purpose in our or others lives.

You asked "since when did God allow us to vote???"

SO does that mean a choice (good or bad) is voting??? Cause it sure doesn't add up to voting. But then again you are NOTW, so I can't expect you to believe anything else anyway much less see the other side of the discussion without some sort of altered vision.

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
Ok Karl. It’s all about class eh? Bullshit. It’s about good and evil and always has been. Trying to simplify it so you don’t have to think doesn’t work.
Fig, you constantly amaze me. The crystalline irony you manage to shit out your gob is almost holy in its purity.

When I start feeling this way I go and binge watch stuff like GUNSMOKE or similar shows/movies.

Try it..it helps! Man if we went back to them times...whew wee!

Men do need to fulfill their responsibilities. However, when most men try to do that, the women in the family, almost every time, try to usurp the Father's authority.

If a women forgets her wedding vows, as most of them do, they head off to divorce court where things go from bad to worse for the man. As long as the women know that there will be leftist judges in their hip pockets they will rule over men with the sword of the state.

That's one of the major factors why men are not getting married anymore. The guys in their 20's have witnessed the destruction of the older American males and want nothing to do with marriage because there is NOTHING in it for the man except more financial and emotional pain and misery.

If you're a man in your twenties looking for a wife, realize that she may put on a good façade before she says "I do," but after that the mask comes off. The message to young American males, after marriage, is "Obey or else."

I've used a lot of ink to basically say that your premise is good except for one problem. The laws and the courts prevent men from performing their traditional roles of head and protector of the family. That's why you don't see men leading in the home, instructing children and articulating why the family should go in a certain direction.
You aren't wrong.... but, if you enter into marriage the way God intends, with a godly woman, she doesn't see that as an option the way that the rest of the world does. @MK20 makes some very good points. Women were always designed to need a man, and to be a helper to man. This is the design of The Creator, you don't have to like it, but it is so. As such, men are COMMANDED to Love our wives as Christ loved the Church." We have the definition of LOVE as well, so this is not to say that women need a man but men don't need women. It is fact, that God saw that man needed a helper", it was not good for him to be alone. So one is not above another, but Biblically "one flesh", But with VERY different roles. When these roles are reversed or not followed, things break down, and when there is some other means for women to have a provider (the state) it definitely has an effect on how that relationship of men and women function. Marrying a wife who is a Christian and on the same page with you, leaves a TON less room for that kind of thing though because Divorce is hated by God.

That said, as usual, when you start not following how things are designed to be done, you get problems..... thats the case with anything and our society exemplifies it every day. Instead of going "hey. You know we should probably stop going this way, and go the other way" we continue on our path of our own understanding, which is destruction.

You aren't wrong.... but, if you enter into marriage the way God intends, with a godly woman, she doesn't see that as an option the way that the rest of the world does. @MK20 makes some very good points. Women were always designed to need a man, and to be a helper to man. This is the design of The Creator, you don't have to like it, but it is so. As such, men are COMMANDED to Love our wives as Christ loved the Church." We have the definition of LOVE as well, so this is not to say that women need a man but men don't need women. It is fact, that God saw that man needed a helper", it was not good for him to be alone. So one is not above another, but Biblically "one flesh", But with VERY different roles. When these roles are reversed or not followed, things break down, and when there is some other means for women to have a provider (the state) it definitely has an effect on how that relationship of men and women function. Marrying a wife who is a Christian and on the same page with you, leaves a TON less room for that kind of thing though because Divorce is hated by God.

That said, as usual, when you start not following how things are designed to be done, you get problems..... thats the case with anything and our society exemplifies it every day. Instead of going "hey. You know we should probably stop going this way, and go the other way" we continue on our path of our own understanding, which is destruction.
This is an excellent, wise post. Thanks for putting this so succinctly.

Voting should be mandatory.
If you are over 18 - you are of age to enjoy the freedoms and benefits this country has to offer - you should also be held responsible for helping make the decisions.
This is the case in Australia. It is NOT a good system. When everybody has to vote then there will be a group of voters who are only there to fulfil a legal obligation. They'll vote for a slab of beer. That's not representative of anything.

People at even the lowest tax brackets should be taxed so they will have a reason to vote for representatives that are better stewards of the public till. There is no "free". Somebody has to pay for everything. If everybody has to help pay - maybe it changes their thoughts a little bit?
No disagreement.

People that are not LEGAL citizens should be forbidden from voting.
Where is the incentive to become legal if you get to enjoy the same freedoms and rights afforded to citizens - without any of the responsibilities?
No disagreement.

You should have to show the same ID, and fill out the exact same 4473 form to vote as to buy a gun. If we are going to infringe on one right... why not all?
No disagreement.

A lot of your points are not actually in rebuttal to the point I made. Prohibiting a group of people from voting based purely on socio economics.

Your points were mandatory voting, removing tax free thresholds, prohibiting non citizens from voting and verification of said citizens who vote.

Reactions: MadDuner
Lol are you high ? Right now the super rich and the welfare rats have voted the middle class into slavery

Also. We aren’t a democracy.
I was referring to policy. Of course, actual application has flaws. Just as it is the policy to have every vote count the same, it isn't true as we have the electorate college.

Yes, yes I know... constitutional republic but I was referring more to the philosophy than the brand label.

The family then:
9e6cdccd548f31451f0ac4f0f68123ce.jpg

Now:

5d9106cd3b26b3ecac196958778c9f70_XL.jpg

You aren’t wrong! I’ve seen more than a few women who have grown up in, claimed to be saved, lived the life then turn into a cheating, stealing, night mare. I don’t have a very good idea of any women anymore.

You aren’t wrong! I’ve seen more than a few women who have grown up in, claimed to be saved, lived the life then turn into a cheating, stealing, night mare. I don’t have a very good idea of any women anymore.
That's true of course, it happens but thats not really exclusive to women , but you are starting with a whole lot better odds. Of course a fruit tree that is alive produces fruit and we can tell a tree by its fruit can't we?

You are describing my ex-wives. They wore cloaking devices before we were married.

Then afterwards, they were the most evil and cruel life forms walking on two legs.

You are describing my ex-wives. They wore cloaking devices before we were married.

Then afterwards, they were the most evil and cruel life forms walking on two legs.
The only way to deal with the two faced female companion is to instill enough fear to where they realize that no law or court will be able to help them should they cross you.

Reactions: deersniper
The only way to deal with the two faced female companion is to instill enough fear to where they realize that no law or court will be able to help them should they cross you.

That's not without risks. They will pull an "Amber Heard" and scream abuse at the top of their lungs if they want to call your bluff.

The best way to handle a fight like that is avoid it and not get married.

I feel your pain!!

I'm not the only one who has suffered nor will I be the last. The best thing that men like us can do is give younger men the benefit of our mistakes.

I normally like Prager U but as, Joker explains it, they really failed on this one. A friend of mine showed this to a widow in her 60s. I've met this lady and she's very old fashioned and conservative.

She has a daughter in her mid twenties and just as old fashioned and conservative. The daughter is gorgeous, talented and intelligent. Yet, she cannot find a boyfriend that wants to get married and start a family.

My buddy showed this video to the young lady's mother. He told me that she was shocked and appalled at the revelations in this video. The mother didn't doubt what Joker was saying. She is another world as a widow in her 60s. She now worries that her daughter will never find a good husband like her father before he passed away because of the fear that young men have of women.

That's not without risks. They will pull an "Amber Heard" and scream abuse at the top of their lungs if they want to call your bluff.

The best way to handle a fight like that is avoid it and not get married.

I'm not the only one who has suffered nor will I be the last. The best thing that men like us can do is give younger men the benefit of our mistakes.

I normally like Prager U but as, Joker explains it, they really failed on this one. A friend of mine showed this to a widow in her 60s. I've met this lady and she's very old fashioned and conservative.

She has a daughter in her mid twenties and just as old fashioned and conservative. The daughter is gorgeous, talented and intelligent. Yet, she cannot find a boyfriend that wants to get married and start a family.

My buddy showed this video to the young lady's mother. He told me that she was shocked and appalled at the revelations in this video. The mother didn't doubt what Joker was saying. She is another world as a widow in her 60s. She now worries that her daughter will never find a good husband like her father before he passed away because of the fear that young men have of women.

The guy in the video is spot on! It’s a loose loose situation anymore. A lawyer friend of mine said marriage is a dead end street for a man but an exit ramp to a better boy toy. Yes he’s a divorce lawyer.

The guy in the video is spot on! It’s a loose loose situation anymore. A lawyer friend of mine said marriage is a dead end street for a man but an exit ramp to a better boy toy. Yes he’s a divorce lawyer.

That is correct but also realize that after the ex-wife walks away from divorce court with cash and prizes, she will lose a lot of it because of her gross mismanagement.

A woman may get the house and half of the guy's 401K but if she doesn't get a good paying job, the 401K and house are gone.

They may get the kids and dad shut out of their lives. So they think that they've won. By golly, they feel like they beat that asshole by keeping the kids from him. In their feeble little minds they think that they have protected the children from mean-old-sexist-alpha-dad.

In reality they have ruined the children who end up living in the basement of her rented house (she lost the other one) never to learn any skills that enable them to survive a world that doesn't give two Hershey squirts about them. The children are the real losers in that game.

So whatever gains they get in divorce court, they piss it all away within a short period of time.

They would be better off getting rid of the income tax and just use a sales tax system, that way, all those folks that are scamming the system or are here illegally still contribute.
I like the sales tax proposal over the income tax. I'd like to see that happen but only on new items...first sale. This would create incentive to reuse, repurpose, recycle and an entire economy thriving without .gov interference.

That is correct but also realize that after the ex-wife walks away from divorce court with cash and prizes, she will lose a lot of it because of her gross mismanagement.

A woman may get the house and half of the guy's 401K but if she doesn't get a good paying job, the 401K and house are gone.

They may get the kids and dad shut out of their lives. So they think that they've won. By golly, they feel like they beat that asshole by keeping the kids from him. In their feeble little minds they think that they have protected the children from mean-old-sexist-alpha-dad.

In reality they have ruined the children who end up living in the basement of her rented house (she lost the other one) never to learn any skills that enable them to survive a world that doesn't give two Hershey squirts about them. The children are the real losers in that game.

So whatever gains they get in divorce court, they piss it all away within a short period of time.
The sad part of this is this is that if they stayed together, the man would have had some kind of say in limiting the wasting of his labor. Once divorced and the court awards the bitch with half of everything plus more, all the labor of the man is wasted and he can't do a thing about it.

Last edited:
What actually happens is the vile, filthy courts demand the hard working man pay ever increasing "child support payments" and keep harrassing them all the time to see if they are making any more money so they can demand even more, but if they start making less, tough luck come up with it or go to jail and you can hire a lawyer and argue for it to go down.

Then the men can't claim it on their taxes but the women don't have to claim it as income either.
Then the courts, vile things, specifically say that it goes to the mother and nobody can check to see if it actually goes to the kids.

So the hard working man is enslaved at gunpoint by the vile courts and the police.
While the kids starve and get abused
And the "mother" uses all the "child support payments" to buy drugs for her and her abusive druggy live in boyfriend.

And if the father tries to help his kids any, the courts will punish him.

The entire system is setup to enslave men and abuse children, using them as pawns, so vile, selfish, evil women can live their evil selfish lives off the hard work of some man and have no responsibilities or anything.

What actually happens is the vile, filthy courts demand the hard working man pay ever increasing "child support payments" and keep harrassing them all the time to see if they are making any more money so they can demand even more, but if they start making less, tough luck come up with it or go to jail and you can hire a lawyer and argue for it to go down.

Then the men can't claim it on their taxes but the women don't have to claim it as income either.
Then the courts, vile things, specifically say that it goes to the mother and nobody can check to see if it actually goes to the kids.

So the hard working man is enslaved at gunpoint by the vile courts and the police.
And the "mother" uses all the "child support payments" to buy drugs for her and her abusive druggy live in boyfriend.

The entire system is setup to enslave men and abuse children, using them as pawns, so vile, selfish, evil women can live their evil selfish lives off the hard work of some man and have no responsibilities or anything.
More suffering from suffrage

I had a guy working for me that was paying child support while his daughter lived with him. For years. It took him attempting to sue the state to get it rescinded. And she didn’t want the child back either, but threw such a tantrum in court over the judges ruling that she almost got a contempt charge.

Last edited:

Goes back to the days before my youth (both my parents worked and I got to rear myself on the bayou. can't imagine a better situation) but back to the subject at hand. The mom stayed at home, had zero employment skills excepting cooking, housekeeping and maybe sewing. So, when the couple separated, the mom needed a fair portion of the families income to maintain some semblance of a home and more than likely continue to rear the children.

Somewhere along the line, the moms all went to work, but the child support system did not change. Aggravated by the welfare moms, getting a taxpayer funded income for staying at home and rearing the kids (read, sleeping all day, partying all night, and getting pregnant again because, more kids means more money for partying and drugs, cigs and booze). So, the "dads" show up, get the women pregnant and are no longer involved again. So, the welfare moms are pressed to provide a name, they give the name and the state governments pursues the heck out of the named individual for money, whether he is the father of said child or not). Welfare is such a screwed up mess anyway, I could write a book on its ills and another book on the cure. Mostly summed up in the one sentence, "Welfare rewards single parent families and punishes anyone who considers marriage and going to work."

In fairness, this is not every case, not every mom; but far too many.

Now, remember that once government decides to do something, it never changes again, no matter how inappropriate the current process is, no matter how much it hurts the family, the child and society in general. So, we have child support, and people who milk it as hard as they can manage, with gallons of tears.

Goes back to the days before my youth (both my parents worked and I got to rear myself on the bayou. can't imagine a better situation) but back to the subject at hand. The mom stayed at home, had zero employment skills excepting cooking, housekeeping and maybe sewing. So, when the couple separated, the mom needed a fair portion of the families income to maintain some semblance of a home and more than likely continue to rear the children.

Somewhere along the line, the moms all went to work, but the child support system did not change. Aggravated by the welfare moms, getting a taxpayer funded income for staying at home and rearing the kids (read, sleeping all day, partying all night, and getting pregnant again because, more kids means more money for partying and drugs, cigs and booze). So, the "dads" show up, get the women pregnant and are no longer involved again. So, the welfare moms are pressed to provide a name, they give the name and the state governments pursues the heck out of the named individual for money, whether he is the father of said child or not). Welfare is such a screwed up mess anyway, I could write a book on its ills and another book on the cure. Mostly summed up in the one sentence, "Welfare rewards single parent families and punishes anyone who considers marriage and going to work."

In fairness, this is not every case, not every mom; but far too many.

Now, remember that once government decides to do something, it never changes again, no matter how inappropriate the current process is, no matter how much it hurts the family, the child and society in general. So, we have child support, and people who milk it as hard as they can manage, with gallons of tears.

The filth that is the family courts in California was trying to get away with saying that even if you were not the father and could prove you were not the father, you still had to pay child support because "the child deserves it," I think that had to go a long way in the federal courts to get a hold put on it.
And of course, no punishment ever to the vile women who lie.

It just goes to show, it's ALL from day 1 about enslaving men.
Yet some stupid good folks are all still hung up and blather on about dead beat dads and how we need more rules and more government going after people and all that B.S.

It needs to go back to divorce is done and dusted and no more money after that.
If you can't afford to take care of the kid, then the other parent gets the kid instead if they can afford it.
Fathers should have equal right to have sole custody or primary custody of children if they can prove they are the better provider.

From the article:

Meanwhile, Tyson Johnson, who worked under Vicky White at the jail for seven years, said the opposite.

"Nobody is surprised. Nobody that worked there with her is surprised," he told NewsNation.

The only part I disagree with in the OP is women having the right to vote. I'm fine with land owning, business owning, or employed people being able to vote and have a say in how their theft money is spent. If you are on welfare of any kind, absolutely not.

“You can waste a lifetime trying to figure them out and the only logical conclusion you'd draw is that they're all batshit crazy to varying degrees.”

^^^^^That’s just damn funny.

Reactions: Romeo458