• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Face palm moment for Dick’s sporting goods

So basically you can only buy running shoes, lures and a fishing pole at Field and Stream stores now? No bother, never been in a Dicks or Field and Stream store anyhow. Hope the former goes out of business right along with Cheaper Than Dirt.

Reactions: Grease

Reactions: Mwalex
So basically you can only buy running shoes, lures and a fishing pole at Field and Stream stores now? No bother, never been in a Dicks or Field and Stream store anyhow. Hope the former goes out of business right along with Cheaper Than Dirt.
Nope, running shoes are out, they've also dropped Reebok...apparently Carrie Underwood doesn't approve.

More like Flush & Stream

I went into a field and stream recently. I was looking for fishing supplies. While there I saw a new pistol that I wanted to look at. The salesmen said that I would have to give home my license while I look at it. Trust me this had nothing to do with my age. I refused, and said I would go elsewhere to purchase the item. I’ve never had this request before, and couldn’t help but think there was something nefarious about their policies. As I left the salesperson said, “good luck!”. As if to say no one has as good a selection as these idiots.

They are putting on a clinic in self inflicted bankruptcy.

Let them embrace their own version of genderfluidity. We all just collectively shop elsewhere. Soon enough, they will be yet another business in a long line of businesses that gone bankrupt due to piss-poor business sense.

Dicks, pussies, clits, tits, whatever, these are just names of vendors. As long as we can get guns and ammo from somewhere.........that is all that matters.

It never ceases to amaze me that all a business has to do is offer good products at a fair $$ and have customer service, The customers flock in and they make bank, then someone at the company spouts their political beliefs and piss's off 1/2 of their customer base. All they have to do is keep the flapper shut! Case in point, New Belgium beer, I liked the beer, bought the beer, then they spouted their left views, they can shove that beer up the black hole. Levi pants, They can rot in hell. Same goes for 100s of other companies. Why not keep your mouth shut and they can have everyone's business.

Too bad it's the only local sporting goods store within 45 minutes from me.

Attachments

• Dicks_Sporting_Goods_Goes_Transgender.jpg
    Dicks_Sporting_Goods_Goes_Transgender.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: demolitionman
Dicks can eat a bag of dicks.

They’ve been on my “not a mfkin dime no matter how good a deal they offer” lost for a long time.

So field and stream is now just "stream"?

Actually I don't think they are puling firearms from Field & Stream. TTAG appears to have added that to their story while no mention of Field & Stream was in the original cited Fox Business article, just Dick's stores.

So let me get this right. They pull AR's from 10 stores, sales take a plummet, so they DOUBLE DOWN and pull ALL firearms from 125 stores!? WTF!?

Reactions: SilentStalkr