• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you have made a Religious or Sporting Goods Purchase you are now on a list.

Who gives a fuck. I don’t do illegal shit so I don’t worry about it. The government doesn’t care about you as much as some of you think.
Always follow the speed limit?
Wear your seat belt?

How about that thing you sold your buddy? Pay the taxes on the income?

You broke 100 laws, today.

According to information released by the House Judiciary Committee .gov... If you have made a sporting goods purchase, or shopped at a sporting goods store, or made a Religious related purchase you are now on a watch list. https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...-banks-search-private-transactions-terms-maga

"instructs financial institutions to query for transactions using certain MCC codes like "3484: Small Arms," "5091: Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies," and the keywords "Cabela’s" and "Dick’s Sporting Goods," "Bass Pro Shops," among others."

"or ‘the purchase of books (including religious texts)"

Shop with cash people.
Bring it the fuck on. I give zero fucks. Pharisee's gonna Pharisee, because omg the laws of man.

I play by a different set of rules.

Praise be to God and our Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ, who also gave zero fucks about telling certain people to fuck right off.

Here… put me on a couple more of them lists you boys have.

IMG_8549.jpeg

IMG_8550.jpeg

I’m still searching for a Picatinny-rail mounted bathtub Jesus. I know that will get me on another list!

Sirhr

We have a govt that is jailing people for posting memes......idk why people still think they are safe if they "follow the laws" and "mind their own business".....

If the govt wants to get you, there are enough laws on the books they'll find something...even if it means finding some old puritan law from 1675 forbidding manual labor on Sundays or some shit.

Or they'll just "find" a witness that'll attest you are definitely likely a terrorist and asked for help commiting a terrorism
Grow a mustache and wear a navy polo. It’ll confuse them while you spring the party favors🎉

• Haha
Reactions: ...
I’m on gods official list. Always passes approaching redline. Doesn’t sit in the left lane unless actively masturbating.

Well let's see.....
I have a CDL with a HazMat endorsement
I have an enhanced concealed carry license
I work at an ammo manufacturer
I have a letter from the ATF saying I'm certified to handle explosives
I've filled out God knows how many 4473's
I've written checks to the NRA, GOA, SAF....
What list am I not on?

Are primers back to normal yet?

Reactions: 232593