• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fairly new to precision shooting, and to SH

CODE-RIGGS

Private
Minuteman
May 1, 2011
Lincoln,NE
Hey shooters! im a new user to SH and would just like to introduce myself. My name is Cody and im from eastern nebraska. ive used your guys expertise several times allready not even being a member of the site, and i figured it was time to sign up. I look forward to learning more and interacting in topics with all the very skilled experts i have come to find are on here. until then, i am goin to go try my first krylon camo job on my remmy 700 pss....wish me luck!

Re: Fairly new to precision shooting, and to SH

Welcome to the Hide Cody! There really is a TON of expert information to be had from the folks here. Where in NE do you shoot? I'm heading out to ENGC in Louisville myself in a few minutes. Good luck with the camo!

well im from kearney and just moved to lincoln recently.....so i have to go back home if i wanna shoot because i dont know anyone here. i got access to several 600-1000 yard locations around kearney...just friends on farms you know what i mean. thank you for the welcome

Welcome to the hide. There is lots of great guys and good info on here.(Use search function) Hope the camo job comes out good for you. Post the pics as I am on the fence about how I want to camo my yote rifle.

Ill post pics of the rifle after completion. im still deciding between old school woodland like usmc M40a1 or old school desert camo

how DO i upload pictures on here? both as my 'avatar' as well as within a thread?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RIGGS-FROM-AFAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how DO i upload pictures on here? both as my 'avatar' as well as within a thread?</div></div>

You just have to upload your pictures to an image hosting site and then they can be posted. Here is a thread about it:
How to post pics

But I dont know how to put pictures as your avatar.

Remy 700pss, NightForce 20moa base, Lupy Mark4 Tactical Rings, Weaver SuperSlam Tactical 3-15x50 before paint

kb6tu0.jpg

i4iqkz.jpg