• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite comedians

JoshPutman

Make tar and feathers great again.
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2020
Michigan
My brother and I used to listen to a lot of George Carlin growing up. We would throw quotes of his into conversations, often times in sync, and start laughing our asses off. Our mom would just shake her head. 😆

I would love to hear his take on the shit show we are currently in.

Another great one is Bill Burr. Tells it like it is, and pisses a lot of people off. Look up his Philly rant on YouTube. Epic stuff.

Russell Peters is another funny dude. Digs on everybody, even his own culture.

Of course, I can't leave out Robin Williams and Richard Pryor. Legends.

For those of you who don't care for the raunchier material, look up Dry Bar Comedy on YouTube. Clean comedy, and some absolutely hilarious folks.

So how about all of you?

Reactions: nikonNUT
There's so many good ones these days. Last Comic Standing really showcased how many great comedians there are. As well as the internet in general.

But I agree, Bill Burr is awesome.

Probably to old for most of you, Soupy Sales.

Or Lenny Bruce, a brilliant but troubled man:

Reactions: Maxwell
Bill Burr on Netflix currently is pretty funny

I've started to have a bit of respect for Dave Chappelle after he stood up to the tranny Insanity and refused to be cancelled.
His latest shows are worth watching, especially the closer and also the speech at his former school.

I lost all respect for Bill Burr when he went all in woke on the DeathVaxx and started going on about how anyone refusing the DeathVaxx is evil and needs to be gotten rid of and such.

George Carlin's stuff is always great if you want to go back and see how much truth he used to tell back in the day.

Diane Spencer is another great one that most don't know about.

Monique Marvez is another one most may not have heard about but does great stuff

I'm also fond of Alising Bea

Leanne Morgan is great for down to earth domestic comedy.

Denis Leary was good. No Cure For Cancer was his best work. I got introduced to George Carlin with his You Are All Diseased album. Adam Sandler is also a good one.

Another nod to Burr.

If he’s pro vaxx then good for him. As long as he’s not trying to force me into it I couldn’t care less.

When people try too hard to fit into a mold it puts me off. It’s OK to think for yourself, even if your opinion is retarded.

I like that about Rogan too.

Another nod to Burr.

If he’s pro vaxx then good for him. As long as he’s not trying to force me into it I couldn’t care less.

When people try too hard to fit into a mold it puts me off. It’s OK to think for yourself, even if your opinion is retarded.

I like that about Rogan too.
Been to a couple of Rogans shows, not that funny. When he was touring with Charlie Murphy, that guy was way funnier.

Mitch Hedberg

Michelle Wolff-she’s a goddamn prescient. “It” really is/was nothing but lies.

Craig Ferguson

I thought these guys were pretty funny.

All were clean in these specials. Their other stuff no idea.

Go see Carrot Top live in Vegas. Worth the price of admission. Not what you would expect from him.

The ones that said it as it is or great observational perspective, Bill Burr, Mickey Flanagan, George Carlin ( bit of a philosopher really), Ricky Gervias, Billy Connoly are the only ones that probably work both side of the Atlantic.

Bill Burr is awesome, so is Andrew Schultz.

Mark Normand is a funny guy as well, he’s got great delivery.

Theo von is pretty funny in a white trashy/ crack head kinda way.

Reactions: jetracer013
Dave Attell has some the best delivery from one topic to another I've seen.

^ This.

I'm glad he's sobered up (or at least the last time I saw him in an interview). However his stuff from 10 - 20 years ago was gold.

Christopher Titus
Bert Kreischer
Tom Segura
Chad Daniels
Jo Koy

Some good story tellers. Great for downloading for a road trip. Your face will be tired by the time you arrive!

Several good ones listed above.
Dennis Miller was funny as shit back in the day. Still delivers a great monologue.

Reactions: 37L1
I do like hearing the southern accent on that one asian comedian...don't recall his name but he's from Georgia or Alabama....summat like that.
Don't get to hear an asian say y'all correctly very often.

Chappelle & Burr are the top of the class.

Burr at Red Rocks on Netflix is fire...1/4 step behind Delirious and Sticks & Stones good.