• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Queen's Funeral... I could not stop watching!

Was watching a Smithsonian Channel show on "The Queen at 90." Very well done.

They had a single line in there that really resonated. "She gave up her life to do the duty she was born to do."

An amazing line.

Did she want to do this? Would she have rather been a mechanic, a dancer, an historian, an engineer, a surgeon, a flower-arranger.... Doesn't matter. She was born to be a queen.

She did it brilliantly.

Her live was destined to be donated to the British Empire and people. She didn't have a choice. But she did it. No matter 'what' she would have rather done.

That is the definition of 'Service above Self."

Folks can trash monarchy all they want. I don't like it... I like republicanism and the idea of a Constitutional Republic. But I respect the concept of a Monarch for those who want to embrace it.

And Queen Bea.... is a human being I respect, even if their system is one I reject.

Sirhr

Was watching a Smithsonian Channel show on "The Queen at 90." Very well done.

They had a single line in there that really resonated. "She gave up her life to do the duty she was born to do."

An amazing line.

Did she want to do this? Would she have rather been a mechanic, a dancer, an historian, an engineer, a surgeon, a flower-arranger.... Doesn't matter. She was born to be a queen.

She did it brilliantly.

Her live was destined to be donated to the British Empire and people. She didn't have a choice. But she did it. No matter 'what' she would have rather done.

That is the definition of 'Service above Self."

Folks can trash monarchy all they want. I don't like it... I like republicanism and the idea of a Constitutional Republic. But I respect the concept of a Monarch for those who want to embrace it.

And Queen Bea.... is a human being I respect, even if their system is one I reject.

Sirhr
Hmmmm let me see........Queen or mechanic.....hmmmm, Queen or dancer.......hmmmm, Queen or engineer.....decision, decisions. Ah fuck it I will sacrifice my self to live a pampered life where everyone kisses my royal ass, I have a personal ass wiper, live in a palace and get anything I want with the snap of my fingers, basically live like a queen. "Oh woe is me". Yeah sorry don't see the dilemma here.

Hmmmm let me see........Queen or mechanic.....hmmmm, Queen or dancer.......hmmmm, Queen or engineer.....decision, decisions. Ah fuck it I will sacrifice my self to live a pampered life where everyone kisses my royal ass, I have a personal ass wiper, live in a palace and get anything I want with the snap of my fingers, basically live like a queen. "Oh woe is me". Yeah sorry don't see the dilemma here.
Say what you will… I wouldn’t give up one minute of my privacy, property, or ability to do whatever I want whenever I want for one second of being some kind of pampered royalty.

Not a chance in hell.

Yup she may have been pampered, but she spent a life being in a tiny little fish bowl. Every move under scrutiny. Every word out of her mouth had to be carefully sculpted for effect on the world stage.

How does one exist like that? Not me!

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

They could do worse
Thai playboy king
a7wvQbr_700bwp.webp

The duche they got now has large shoes to fill , but i am sure ironed shoelaces and a massive propaganda machine will make it happen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They could do worse
Thai playboy king
a7wvQbr_700bwp.webp

The duche they got now has large shoes to fill , but i am sure ironed shoelaces and a massive propaganda machine will make it happen

Are you implying that you don’t have your shoelaces ironed???

What kind of low rent heathen are you?

Sirhr

I totally get what you mean about the Queen's funeral. It was a mix of tradition and some unexpected moments that had me both fascinated and amused. It's like the end of an era, for sure.
On a more personal note, I've had a tough day myself. My dad passed away unexpectedly, and I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight back home. While I'm here, I've been looking into different funeral options, and Aquamation caught my attention as an eco-friendly choice. You can find more info about it at greenfarewells.com.
Life's full of unexpected twists, huh?

Last edited:
I totally get what you mean about the Queen's funeral. It was a mix of tradition and some unexpected moments that had me both fascinated and amused. It's like the end of an era, for sure.
There is zero percent chance you decided to sign up for a precision weapons forum to dredge up and post this on a year plus old thread about some dead Brit bitch. Especially from "India", who fucking hate the British Empire and everything about it except cricket.

Fuck off spammer.

Hello fellow firearm enthusiast!

The murder hornet was disappointed by the preconceived ideas people had of him.

Reactions: lash
There is zero percent chance you decided to sign up for a precision weapons forum to dredge up and post this on a year plus old thread about some dead Brit bitch. Especially from "India", who fucking hate the British Empire and everything about it except cricket.

Fuck off spammer.
AI or some other bot is my guess.

AI or some other bot is my guess.
They may actually be from India, they are HUGE into spamming and scamming there, and using AI to process and reply to the thread. They're still mildly amusing to fuck with though, like this...

The Pakistani neighbor called in, he said he can't possibly allow you to suck his cock again, five times a day is more than enough and you'll have to wait until tomorrow for your daily fill.