• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI announces it's dropping it's investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop. Move along citizen, nothing else to see here.

If Trump wins, he's going to be doing some Federal house cleaning. He needs to watch his back. JFK threatened to do the same thing with the CIA.
If that happens their will be 1/2 million converge on the hiarchy! Fact and that will be a drop in the bucket!

c1145577473f6c697ae5d5681498031d3de2cff6.gif

Oh I forgot to add that you have to shovel it while all the horses inside are trying to mount and fuck you. :)
I am soooooo disappointed in all of you.

Not one of you deplorables have asked, for a friend mind you, for more information about those horses.

Who stole the Pit and what did they do with it?

another batch of stuff was released. not sure if more links and necessary at this point.
a link can be found on the new posts page, but it will move down the list

If Trump wins, he's going to be doing some Federal house cleaning. He needs to watch his back. JFK threatened to do the same thing with the CIA.

He already had 4 years and did jack shit to drain the swamp, guy likes to talk tough but in the end of the day its just hot air

IMO, the potential financial crimes have some validity.

But china drives have turned the focus to dick pics.

How bout those china drives? Interesting timing for those to appear along side hunters actual laptop....eh?

🤔

He already had 4 years and did jack shit to drain the swamp, guy likes to talk tough but in the end of the day its just hot air
Its probably hard to drain the swamp when the very people (FBI & Justice Dept) that are suppose to assist you in the draining are big portion that need to be drained as well. I bet he didn't even anticipate just how corrupt the whole system is. There are no checks and balances anymore because everybody is corrupt. To top it all off you got the MSM painting the one good guy as the devil.

Trump must feel like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest with his hands tied behind his back.

It doesn't help to pick a bunch of Swampcreatures on the team as well. But like said if he couldn't do it in first 4 years he is not going to do it next 4 ,period. And last I remember he was not really trying aside from a tweet here and there if anything he increased funding for much of the swamp.

You see how many M&Ms he was able to land on his cock!?

Represent the Hide and send him one with an equal number of Reese's Peanut butter cups.
Representin'
One of the biggest swamp turds clogging the drain is his own AG, William Barr. When Trump starred in The Apprentice he didn't put up with a doddlin' service and Barr would have been gone in a week for being a non productive team member.

He knows how to weed out the shitbirds and slackers, I don't understand why he puts up with Barr.

It doesn't help to pick a bunch of Swampcreatures on the team as well. But like said if he couldn't do it in first 4 years he is not going to do it next 4 ,period. And last I remember he was not really trying aside from a tweet here and there if anything he increased funding for much of the swamp.

In his first term all he had to choose from was swamp creatures and his advisors are all fully versed in swamp.

He has been given poor advice on appointments but not being a politician he is naïve to the corruption he is immersed in.

I think his second term will release him to act not having an election to concern himself with.

I dont want him appointing sycophants but it would be good to at least have people not actively working against him behind his back.

I cheered Kelly, Mattis and Dunford being in his admin - they turned out to be MIC luncheon hounds.

Sessions - sucked.

Haspel - Communist that beat Brennans prayer rug.

McMaster - needs to shave his eyebrows.

Barr - Feckless piece of crap Bush hold over.

Wray - Milquetoast pussy that believes being a cuck will save the FBIs reputation - that agency needs to be dismantled.

Jan 20, 2021 - Clean House

Make Gen. Flynn NSA and let the fun begin that the Communists have been trying to prevent.

Appoint Admiral Mike Rodgers Special Investigator of UnAmerican Activities.

Fire the Inspectors General and replace with those that actually do their job not make up excuses for those they inspect.

Erect a statue of "Tailgunner" Joe McCarthy in a prominent place on the Mall with the inscription "He was right!"

Look into making Roberts "Associate Justice". Tired of seeing him called "Chief Justice". Be the first President to appoint a black Chief Justice by elevating Clarence Thomas.

Speak to Thomas and Alito. Let them know retired justices get free golf and rooms at any Trump property. Oct 26, 2023 appoint two new YOUNG and HEALTHY Justices to replace the retiring Thomas and Alito. Thomas and Alito go on to long healthy retirements enjoying their lives and families after serving the country honorably. Ruth Bader spins in her grave as her selfish inability to let go of power cost her her final years.

Even before I followed politics, I hated, really hated, that bitch. I was rooting for her to catch a 2000# lgb during desert storm.

Representin'

One of the biggest swamp turds clogging the drain is his own AG, William Barr. When Trump starred in The Apprentice he didn't put up with a doddlin' service and Barr would have been gone in a week for being a non productive team member.

He knows how to weed out the shitbirds and slackers, I don't understand why he puts up with Barr.

If he fires Barr, Barr becomes a media darling, Trump is an obstructor of Justice and a lawless dictator. The drum will be beaten mercilessly. Barr will be on every news show kicking his bag in. The middle of the road will believe the MSM.

Trumps problem is he does not know the swamp.

Trump was elected because he is not of the swamp.

He better win this election otherwise the swamp will kill him. They still want to prosecute him for the proven false Mueller shit.

When he wins he needs to show that he has learned the dangers of the swamp and proceed with no fucks to give.

totally on par with the rest of the corrupt government agencies they can arrest citizens for breaking the laws only when it suits them but not the dirty politicians that are supposed to be held to a higher standard but break the laws when ever they can just because nothing is ever done to them when they do and life goes on .

Representin'

LOL sure, he brought some of the certified backstabbing lying losers like that Omarosa to WH with him. Its beyond me how he stuck with her for what seems to be over a decade :poop:

I am not quite sure how so many flew under the radar when he was choosing people after all these years in the business. Like pmclaine listed there is list of bad personnel choices for high positions,he made and there are a whole bunch more missing on that list.

If he fires Barr, Barr becomes a media darling, Trump is an obstructor of Justice and a lawless dictator. The drum will be beaten mercilessly. Barr will be on every news show kicking his bag in. The middle of the road will believe the MSM.

He better win this election otherwise the swamp will kill him. They still want to prosecute him for the proven false Mueller shit.

When he wins he needs to show that he has learned the dangers of the swamp and proceed with no fucks to give.
Word.

R

LOL sure, he brought some of the certified backstabbing lying losers like that Omarosa to WH with him. Its beyond me how he stuck with her for what seems to be over a decade :poop:

I am not quite sure how so many flew under the radar when he was choosing people after all these years in the business. Like pmclaine listed there is list of bad personnel choices for high positions,he made and there are a whole bunch more missing on that list.
DJT is waist deep in swamp creatures, both Democrats and in his own party. I don't know how the man sleeps at night or trusts meals prepared by others. Who knows where the leaks were coming from but I have a hunch and I'm sure he did too.

Laura Ingraham on Fox appears to be a loyal supporter from the first campaign but she was praising the great work of William Barr when he hasn't accomplished anything. When she had a one on one interview with Trump he brought up Barr and was tepid on his job performance, saying William Barr has the opportunity to be a great AG or not, it's up to him. IOW, Barr needed to prove himself because up to now he hasn't done shit..
Laura Ingraham quickly cut him off and changed the subject to some trivial crap about Melania. She was protecting Barr.
Like I said, Trump is surrounded by frenemies.

the world needs to read this again.
well said

Reactions: Blutroop
You see how many M&Ms he was able to land on his cock!?

Represent the Hide and send him one with an equal number of Reese's Peanut butter cups.
Gotta give Hunter props for that. Evil or not...that fucker sure has a crank on him.

Pretty sure Rome looked a lot like our republic does now, right before it fell.

Guys I feel like if we can somehow get this thread to Trump it would really really enlighten him! Trump needs to know that the common man has his back! And I would imagine most enlisted in the military also feel the same way.

Guys I feel like if we can somehow get this thread to Trump it would really really enlighten him! Trump needs to know that the common man has his back! And I would imagine most enlisted in the military also feel the same way.
I’ll stand for trump. I’ll fight for him if he calls. Do you think he still has my #?

Gotta give Hunter props for that. Evil or not...that fucker sure has a crank on him.

I wonder if he is as good balancing a quarter on a front sight....if so he would be a good shot.

Pretty sure Rome looked a lot like our republic does now, right before it fell.

Looking back at his choices, it seems that DJT choosing his team ............... went like this. 🧻 He taught he was picking 'hot stuff' ,only to end up with swamp creature at the wheel and him in the passenger seat :devilish:

Last edited: