• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Called out, they gotta be dismantled

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
WASHINGTON — President Trump escalated his criticism of the F.B.I. on Friday over its investigation of possible links between Russia and his campaign, adding a new round of his own complaints to a growing conservative effort to discredit the inquiry.

“It’s a shame what’s happened with the F.B.I.,” the president told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House before departing for an event at the F.B.I. Academy in Quantico, Va. “It’s a very sad thing to watch.”

Without citing specifics, Mr. Trump described an extraordinary “level of anger” at the F.B.I. over the investigation. He labeled “disgraceful” recently released text messages between one of the agents on the investigation and a lawyer for the bureau who were critical of him. The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed the agent from the investigation when he learned of the texts.

Mr. Trump’s latest attacks on the F.B.I. kept alive a rare public feud between a president and the nation’s premier law enforcement agency, friction that could be seen as Mr. Trump undermining faith in the integrity of an inquiry he has long derided as a “witch hunt.” They also came amid a campaign by congressional Republicans, conservative media and the president’s own lawyers to paint the inquiry as a partisan effort to weaken the president.

“I have nothing to do with Russia,” Mr. Trump said. “Everybody knows it. That was a Democrat hoax. It was an excuse for losing the election and it should never have been this way, where they spent all these millions of dollars.”
Continue reading the main story
14hack2-blogSmallThumb.jpg
[h=2]Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election[/h] [h=3]Complete coverage of Russia’s campaign to disrupt the 2016 presidential election.[/h]
See More »[h=2]RELATED COVERAGE[/h]
He also criticized the F.B.I.’s handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton and her use of a private email server, calling it a “scam.” The Justice Department closed that case without filing charges.

“They found tremendous things on the other side,” Mr. Trump said. “When you look at the Hillary Clinton investigation, it was — I’ve been saying for a long time — that was a rigged system.”

The president’s constant attacks have frustrated F.B.I. agents who say they see him as diminishing a proud organization and eroding its trust with the public. Other agents dismissed the president’s comments as empty rhetoric and said that many hope that Mr. Trump stops dragging the agency into the headlines and accusing it of being political. [h=3]GRAPHIC[/h] [h=2]Confused by All the News About Russia? We Are Here to Help[/h]
Most of the news about Russia falls into one of three categories, which we break down.[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static01.nyt.com\/images\/2017\/11\/29\/us\/politics\/trump-and-russia-1512855812794\/trump-and-russia-1512855812794-master495-v3.png"}[/IMG2]
OPEN GRAPHIC
“The agents just want to be viewed as being referees who call balls and strikes and follow the evidence,” said James A. Gagliano, who spent more than two decades in the F.B.I. “The rank and file just want to return to normalcy. They want to dispel the notion that America should not trust its premier law enforcement agency.”

Democrats were also quick to defend the bureau. “The men and women of the F.B.I. are among the most professional and committed public servants in our nation, and the president’s comments this morning are gravely concerning,” Senator Chris Coons, Democrat of Delaware and member of the Judiciary Committee, said in an email response to questions.

American law enforcement officers, including those serving at the F.B.I. and training at the F.B.I. Academy where President Trump spoke, do not serve him personally, but serve all of us,” he added. [h=2]Newsletter Sign Up[/h] Continue reading the main story [h=3]Morning Briefing[/h]
Get what you need to know to start your day in the United States, Canada and the Americas, delivered to your inbox. Sign Up

You agree to receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.
Asked at a news conference on Friday afternoon whether he agreed with Mr. Trump’s assessment of the F.B.I., Attorney General Jeff Sessions did not directly answer but praised the bureau.

“The F.B.I. is doing a great job around the country,” he said, citing its work with other federal law enforcement agencies.

The president also said on Friday that it was premature to discuss whether he would pardon Michael T. Flynn, his former national security adviser who pleaded guilty this month to lying to the F.B.I. in connection with the investigation.

“I don’t want to talk about pardons for Michael Flynn yet,” Mr. Trump said. “We’ll see what happens. Let’s see. I can say this: When you look at what’s gone on with the F.B.I. and with the Justice Department, people are very, very angry.”

The president had said after Mr. Flynn’s guilty plea that the reputation of the F.B.I. was “in tatters” and its standing with the public was the “worst in history.”
332COMMENTS
Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, defended the agency in testimony to Congress and in a letter to nearly 37,000 agents and support staff, saying that he was “inspired by example after example of professionalism and dedication to justice demonstrated around the bureau.”

Mr. Trump did not repeat his criticism at the F.B.I. Academy event, a ceremony to honor local police officers and sheriffs who had received specialized training. He sat alongside Mr. Wray and Mr. Sessions. At the end of the event, Mr. Trump even thanked the F.B.I.

This is the first time I have ever seen ArmyJerry understate the case. Some of these FBI people need to be hung for treason. Others jailed for sedition.

I am trying to be civil at this point in time as the charges are so serious it might be the cause of serious changes to our country by means not seen in over 150 years.

The Dimocrats will come to regret the day that Mueller was appointed. What is being exposed is an attempt to subvert the outcome of the election by top officials in the FBI and Justice . They have opened Pandora's Box exposing the corruption of the leadership of both the Justice Department and FBI. Eventually the rank and file will come forth and blow the whistle on the corruption at the top. These people should be charged with sedition and obstruction of justice.

it is an attempted coup d'etat. those involved need to be prosecuted. and soon. moreover, there needs to be another investigation into the uranium 1 fiasco...and people need to answer for it. if not, the system is corrupt and no longer has legitimacy.

The FBI is not Corrupt...it’s leadership is/was. Most at The FBI are honest. The fish rots from the head. It will be the rank and file at The FBI that will make this right. Men and Women of Honor who don’t like the corruption that tarnished their name. JMHO

This coming week I think will be a big one. President Trump is going to give us a Merry Christmas. It just feels like the Dam is about to break.

sorry buddy the whole organization is corrupt, rotten to the core, these apparatchicks have been hiring fellow travellers for 3 generations now. Bullshit,, they are rotten. and they gotta go. The are now an existential threat to our Country and Our Constitution, without doubt, they gotta go, whatever it takes they gotta go.

I remember hearing how if the fbi did not recommend charges against the bitch, the rank and file agents would revolt. Still waiting on that one. The fbi started as a corrupt gov agency with total disregard for the Constitution. I don't see any evidence that it's anything other than that now. Not saying they're special in that regard though; I believe that's prevalent throughout the fed gov.

The FBI is not Corrupt...it’s leadership is/was. Most at The FBI are honest. The fish rots from the head. It will be the rank and file at The FBI that will make this right. Men and Women of Honor who don’t like the corruption that tarnished their name. JMHO

This coming week I think will be a big one. President Trump is going to give us a Merry Christmas. It just feels like the Dam is about to break.

If their is an honest agent somewhere in the FBI then he should have no difficulty finding another job. As it stands today the FBI may be a greater threat to America than Al Queda was. If their is evidence that Al Queda has attempted to overthrow an elected president and I missed it feel free to show it. Our domestic enemies have grown while we were focused overseas. Now we must bring part of our attention home.

I hope you are right about the dam breaking but the FBI today is populated with Lon Horuchi clones not honest men.

^^^ THIS. The rank and file are not the leadership. The leadership has been subverted... just as bad and probably worse than under Hoover. Who also, BTW, tried to change the results of elections.

It was interesting to hear the roaring cheers of the agents and the lower ranks when Trump said he was cleaning up the upper echelons. I would have loved to see a camera on the face of the top brass as Trump was calling them out.

I've said before, I know a ton of FBI agents. They are all professional to the max. I don't know ANY at the higher ranks. The ones I know can't stand the top brass and what they are doing to the image and the conduct of the Bureau.

DoJ and FBI (along with every other agency) has been infiltrated by these leftist activist scum dating back to the early 1990's. Some are appointees who have gotten civil service jobs (can't be fired) at the last minute before the admin changes. Some have wormed their way from lower ranks to the senior ranks.... all the while sabotaging and building power bases. It's a swamp. But it's NOT a swamp of worker bees at the FBI.

Per Army... dismantled.... well, everyone above a certain GS level probably needs to go. And I daresay that there are several dozen who need to go.... to jail.

I suspect that they are not rocking the boat until tax cuts are signed. Next big things on the agenda.... entitlements and dismantling the deep state. One prosecution at a time. Big Boy pants time, Mr. Sessions. Put on your Big Boy pants. You recused yourself from investigation Russian Collusion in the election. Not from Uranium One. Not from the Clinton Foundation. Not from DOJ/FBI corruption. Not from dozens of other things.... Do your job Mr. Sessions. Or step aside and bring in someone who will.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Frankly
I respect what you say about the rank and file, but they are now part of an organization that is an existential threat to our Country, they got to go also, and if they are honorable they would agree with their being removed and put in a place where they can do no harm, they have been tainted by association in an organization an d government that cant afford that anymore.

The rank and file were recruited because they have the same cultural tendencies as the corrupt uppers who hire them. Look where they demoted that guy that was just caught setting up Trump, he was sent to run HR ferkrissake. Not one person associated with the FBI can ever be trusted with a clearance position again, ever. The organization has to go, all the way gone.

So when did the Bear Pit become a pit of optimism?

Im sensing a general feeling that something positive will be done to fix this imbalance of justice.

I hope its true.

I fear the swamp, to maintain its power, will Jack Ruby Trump in the Oval Office, on camera, live TV and than tell us through the media the autopsy found cause of death was heart attack brought on by drinking 12 Cokes per day.

They should be dragged onto the streets and summarily executed

@308pirate

I think you need te reexamine that statement and consider just how that might sound to an outside observer. We aren't that far gone that extremist vigilantism is an option.

@308pirate

I think you need te reexamine that statement and consider just how that might sound to an outside observer. We aren't that far gone that extremist vigilantism is an option.

What would you consider " that far gone " ?
A presidential candidate steals a primary .
Her foundation openly takes money from foreign powers .
Those who testify against her or her husband die .
As an official of the United States she passed classified info to the head of her foundation .
As an official of the US :
Lied about Benghazi
Sold Uranium to Russia
Along with Obama had a fake dossier and FISA Warrant and investigation of Trump

We have an investigation of a zitting president and everytime a Democrat is named nothing .
Everytime a Republican or associate of Trump is named it's pitchforks and torches .
One of the lead investigative agencies of the Country is guilty of collusion .
At the election of Trump many on the left including elected officials called for violence ans some called for his death .
The election for a ssnate seat in Alabama appears to have been stolen .
An illgeal alien kills a white woman and is aquitted of his crimes .
Michael Brown is a hero .
Bullet proof glass is racist .
The flag is racist .
Being white is racist .
Illegal aliens can get welfare in numerous states , triple dipping . Free education .
The FBI writes letters of exhonoration for Democratic criminals .
Obama has formed an otganization to oppose a legally elected president .
Soros funds anti American initiatives .
Islam taught in schools .
Illegal to talk of Islam as terrorism .
And whatever else happens every fu kin day this week that makes me aak are you fuckin shittin me .

As an official of the United States she passed classified info to the head of her foundation .
Lied about Benghazi
Sold Uranium to Russia

We have an investigation of a zitting president and everytime a Democrat is named nothing .
Everytime a Republican or associate of Trump is named it's pitchforks and torches .
At the election of Trump many on the left including elected officials called for violence ans some called for his death .
The flag is racist .
Being white is racist .
Illegal aliens can get welfare in numerous states , triple dipping . Free education .
And whatever else happens every fu kin day this week that makes me aak are you fuckin shittin me .

Lets not forget that as the loosing candidate she has thousands of bureaucrats marching to her tune attempting to depose the lawful President. That is treason and insurrection. Anyone who thinks that they can stop this by half measures is likely mistaken. Yet the law provides President Trump with the power he needs to do the job. We need to get it done by supporting him, not by going off like loose cannons ourselves.

Lied about Benghazi
Sold Uranium to Russia

The flag is racist .
Being white is racist .

Nobody is saying that things aren't a mess, or that we don't need a clean-up.

I'm just saying that there's no reason to sacrifice pawns at this point by making credible threats against Federal law enforcement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJQAKDbq0hI" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

During normal times , just a year ago, I would agree Veer G, after these latest revelations I am of the opinion that the title of law enforcement has been forfeited by the FBI, any actions by them against anybody from here forward should be viewed as a continuation of their attack against the foundations of our Constitutional Republic.

No need to blur the issue with bs threats. Sessions and Trump need to take action and soon,

I'm just saying that there's no reason to sacrifice pawns at this point by making credible threats against Federal law enforcement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJQAKDbq0hI" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They are seditious traitors, criminals, and enemies of the Republic and the Constitution. What the fuck else do you need as evidence?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I said this once, I still mean it:
"I, (state your name), having been appointed an officer in the United States Navy do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God"

Last edited:
The Constitution isn't worth the paper it's written on if no one wil stand up for it .

The Constitution isn't worth the paper it's written on if no one wil stand up for it .

Nor is it worth all that much if it can only be protected by becoming criminals. (I think we all understand that shooting them was a rhetorical flourish not a serious proposal: but to make a point on why it is not a good idea.) The Constitution has its own built in protections. The executive must face election every four years and replacement after eight. The FBI reports to the executive through the DOJ so he can control them as necessary. If judges determine that they are exceeding their authority then they can rule against them. The money that pays them has to come through congress, so congress could cut it off.

Even the Director of the FBI is at best a medium sized fish in a pond this large. I think we have made a huge stride toward limiting them by electing President Trump. If we could replace a few of the congress critters with better people that would be even better.

Should they do to President Trump what they did to President Kennedy all bets are off and if you want to get to DC before me you had better have fast transport.

And today, the swamp gets swampier... as some deep-stater in the GSA apparently handed over all the Trump transition documents to Muller... no warrant, nothing. Illegally. Stolen off a server, no doubt. Put on a thumb drive and handed over.

No need for summary executions... executions after the full-range of due-process has been extended will be just fine. As would long prison sentences. The statute of limitations is not run out on Lois Lerner, either. Ms. "Take the Fifth" and get a $200K a year pension....

Just 'sayin.

Tick tock.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sessions is the epitome of a bumbling southern hick sheriff seen in every comedy with a stupid cop role, he has to go, or he is part of the swamp, he hides behind decorum but he really uses it as a wedge between his public persona and the fierce swampthing that he really is. he has got to go either way

sessions, sessions, sessions........

Crickets.

Gowdy is all mouth, Clark , well I like him but don't think he has the legal background to get them. I would like to see Clarence Thomas be appointed as a special prosecutor with Rudy Giuliani as a second.

Nor is it worth all that much if it can only be protected by becoming criminals. (I think we all understand that shooting them was a rhetorical flourish not a serious proposal: but to make a point on why it is not a good idea.) The Constitution has its own built in protections. The executive must face election every four years and replacement after eight. The FBI reports to the executive through the DOJ so he can control them as necessary. If judges determine that they are exceeding their authority then they can rule against them. The money that pays them has to come through congress, so congress could cut it off.

Even the Director of the FBI is at best a medium sized fish in a pond this large. I think we have made a huge stride toward limiting them by electing President Trump. If we could replace a few of the congress critters with better people that would be even better.

Should they do to President Trump what they did to President Kennedy all bets are off and if you want to get to DC before me you had better have fast transport.

So who holds this vast network of treasonous , murderous , perverse and downright evil criminals accountable .?
Sessions ?
Gowdy is one man .
Trump is a leader with microscop8c support from the swamp .
There appears to be no one coming to set things right and after Trump it will be right back to SSQ . Swam Staus Quo .

The question of the day is , do you stand with the Founders' written intent and the Constitution or bow to the swamp .

Edit: For clarity I am speaking out of frustration , shock and disbelief . These people to date are untouchable . Their arrogance knows no bounds . Someone even commented that they (the swamp ) could assasinate Trump in the oval office on pay per view , claim in was a heart attack from ten diet cokes a day and all would be tits
I have no more words .

Last edited:
one other thought.....how did this country ever do without the fbi? disband the whole fucking outfit. like was said....it was founded as a dirty agency, and hasnt changed. the honest agents will have no problem finding jobs elsewhere. keep the good ones and make them federal marshalls.

i agree, the fbi, as it is now, is the greatest threat to the constitution. how to get in there and root out the shitbirds from the good ones.....strikes me as impossible. dismantle it altogether. the agents that go to the marshalls, or the atf, or wherever else, they keep their earned time and benefits. but if they are wrapped up in this corruptioin, off to prison with them.

if any of us had done what these fucksticks in the news had done, you know we would be in prison. is it justice blind? or is a hand on the scale, different rules for different people? we all know the answer. if it doesnt get righted SOON, the whole thing is over.

The FBI is an anachronistic holdover from a long gone era. How many fucking agents does it take to investigate kidnapping for ransom cases or interstate bank robbers? Their current role in bank robbery cases is to let local LE catch the bad guys and MAYBE adopt the case for Fed prosecution so they have a case to show for their enormous funding.

They may be some decent people, but I've only met ONE field agent that I had any regard for and he was ostracized by the dickbags in his office for being too much of a street guy. Our local office had 75 agents and produced less than 15 cases a year back when I was on a Fed task force. Their SAIC was a minority female who's qualification for running the office was having been a Public Defender in New Orleans. The FBI has the largest civilian bomb squad in the US, and runs the bomb school at Redstone, but their own bomb techs aren't even allowed to render-safe a device.

Since 9/11 their mandate became counterterrorism, but how many of them are actually working terrorism cases? We assisted them with a case where some of the Arab convenience stores were selling untaxed cigarettes and they were trying to sell it as a terrorism case!?!? And we had to help them because they didn't have an "informant" that could walk into a convenience store and buy a pack of fucking smokes to see if it had a tax stamp. Hell, they didn't even come out with us to monitor the purchase of said cigarettes, they'd just send someone by to pick up the video.

Keep in mind that basically every Agent with more than a few years on makes over $100k a year (actually a good bit more) and they are a HORRIBLE value for what they produce. Local LE can do 95% of what the FBI does. Keep their financial crimes guys, those dudes are badass. Keep HRT, which is mostly true OAF guys who happen to fall under the Bureau. I'd MUCH rather we fix the CIA and put some real no-shit spies in charge of it and grant them a domestic charter than have a behemoth of a Fed LE agency running around with nothing to do but justify their enormous budget.

I want to throw shit at my TV every time a show or movie comes out where the FBI is some group of superheroes. The plot of all of them should be: criminal mastermind plots attack on US, FBI agents are too busy immersed in their bureaucracy to get permission to leave the office, bomb goes off, local LE and ATF deals with it, FBI arrives in their windbreakers to issue a press release saying that the suspect was "known to them" .

They used to be pretty good at the bank robbery shit but now bank robbery is considered a victimless crime.

Back when I was in High School the bus brought us by a local bank with everyone and their brother out front.

FBI got wind two animals were going to rob it and replaced the tellers with agents as they criminals ran around the back of the bank one of them got his head canoed with a shotgun. The other one gave up.

Even the Miami shootout started pretty hardcore until they ran into something psychopathic. Still it ended because one of the agents refused to consider it a good day to die.

We have surrendered so much in 40 years now they seem to be just entering the final stages we have known would come.

When the FBIs mission was shut down in the soft on crime era they needed a knew target and that became us.

Fuck during the 80's and 90's in Boston, the FBI didn't even try to fight crime, they aided and abetted.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bank shooting I saw the results of was just Whitey Bulger getting rid of a competitor from Charlestown using his hired G Man killers.

Gotta think Walter Walsh is spinning in his grave.

They have not been good, ever, they been subverting the Constitution and Bill of Rights from day one. Those of you that have buddies in the agency need to tell them to transfer to a more honorable and legal profession, remind them that they are hated by the average citizen on both sides of the isle now. They are really hated by those of us who don't have a side of the corrupt isle to be on.

What I found illuminating was that the other Feds hate them too. The local LE animus towards the Feebs is well stereotyped and accurate, but even the other Agencies (or at least the agents) typically had at least as much disdain for them as us knuckledraggers did.

well all i can say is i havent met one person who thinks that agency isnt rotten with corruption. and for what it is worth, i do NOT live in an echochamber. i intentionally engage folks with views other than mine. and it is pretty much the view of the public that the fbi is corrupt.

What I found illuminating was that the other Feds hate them too. The local LE animus towards the Feebs is well stereotyped and accurate, but even the other Agencies (or at least the agents) typically had at least as much disdain for them as us knuckledraggers did.

You know you suck when other feds hate you too

LOL

As far as FBI agents go. The ones Ive gotten to know very well in my opinion and mine only, Ive found them to be some of the best and most honorable people ive ever known and thats besides the fact they were former Marines or other services. And Ive seen them take down crooked politicians, pedophile or drug dealing cops. child molestors and potential terrorist. I cant speak for all of them but there are some really good ones out there and some you guys are unknowingly friends with on this site. And If the FBI has to go as an Agency I hope ATF goes first. Im not looking to start a pissing match and your milage and experiences may vary from mine.

Last edited:
I am okay with the ATF going, FISA courts and any other "secret" judicial or law enforcement agencies, posse comitatus. Fk it I want the FBI gone as a start, they are the biggest danger, ATF next, your friends might think they are honorable but there were honorable nazis too, they all got to go. Why would these fuking people think its okay to surveil and breach the Bill of Rights because some democrat in a black robe says it okay? Who the fuk do thes mutha fukers think they are? The more I think about it the more enraged I am getting. Take your "honorable" FBI friends and shove them up your ass, they let this happen, they are the problem it is their fault, they are responsible. Honorable my ass. They are corrupta as the whole goddam agency is, they are as dangerous as the group of 6 running that shit ass agency. Tell your friends to start whistle blowing then I will listen to your pleas for their honor, if they don't they are in tacit agreement with what their seditious group of basterds is doing and shall be treated accordingly when the cards start to tumble.

As far as FBI agents go. The ones Ive gotten to know very well in my opinion and mine only, Ive found them to be some of the best and most honorable people ive ever known and thats besides the fact they were former Marines or other services (there are bad apples in ever service, glad these weer weeded out and sent to the FBI). And Ive seen them take down crooked politicians, (Not Hilary, Not Bill, Not the Clinton Foundation,not any democrat that I can remember, not Lynch, Not Rice, hell half teh last administration broke so many espionage act laws and not one locked up, where were your friends?) pedophile or drug dealing cops. child molestors and potential terrorist (I cant rememebr a single terrorist these guys took down, I can think of every single one that they let go to kill 50 people in a disco or run down in a street). I cant speak for all of them but there are some really good ones out there and some you guys are unknowingly friends with on this site.( I hope they read this thread and start whistle blowing on their dangerous seditious agency while they are putting in for transfers to a less seditious employer.) And If the FBI has to go as an Agency I hope ATF goes first. Im not looking to start a pissing match and your milage and experiences may vary from mine.

Last edited:
Bogey,

You know Deborah Mack. What south AL agency are/were you with?

There are quite a few good rank and file SA in the FBI but the agency allowed itself to get politicized and affirmative action had a devastating effect whereby people were hired and promoted not because of their qualifications. My father was a 29 year career agent in the counter intelligence area during the Cold War. Most if the agents hired after the WWII were combat vets and either had to be an accountant or lawyer. They were plenty of candidates due to the GI Bill. In the 70's, they lowered their standards in a large part due to affirmative action. My father commented on several occasions people being promoted who never should have been hired in the first place. The problem is the leadership has been politicized and corrupted. No different that anyone who has spent to much time in the swamp congress included.

As far as FBI agents go. The ones Ive gotten to know very well in my opinion and mine only, Ive found them to be some of the best and most honorable people ive ever known and thats besides the fact they were former Marines or other services. And Ive seen them take down crooked politicians, pedophile or drug dealing cops. child molestors and potential terrorist. I cant speak for all of them but there are some really good ones out there and some you guys are unknowingly friends with on this site. And If the FBI has to go as an Agency I hope ATF goes first. Im not looking to start a pissing match and your milage and experiences may vary from mine.

The thing is that while the Democrats held the reins they weaponized the power of the federal government to be used against us. I respect your experiences. It's just that when I look at the FBI and I see a dog so covered with ticks and leaches that I wonder if it might not be kinder to (allegorically speaking) to put it down.