• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Called out, they gotta be dismantled

Rgr, one of them suckers with less value than the wood leeches that used to attach right above the boot line and the other smaller leech that tried to crawl up your pecker or in your rear, back in the bad place, Roger that...

Leaches have their place, just not on me. LOL
Leaches applied properly, get results 100% of the time. Afterward apply juices from a gotcha tree/bush as needed to get your point across.

At 45, you don't have the experiences some of us 60-70 year olds have had so you believe you have more freedom. you see what your time on earth has allowed you to see through the lense of the propaganda machine.
You don't know what a few of us know or the freedoms we have lost. You haven't seen capital gains taxes rise and steal our long term investments, or inheritance taxes go up and steal our family farms, or environmentalists pass laws that prevent us from land use of our on property, or government taking our free use of public properties.
You don't remember doctors making house calls until regulations shut that down, you haven't seen other free enterprises regulated out of business, you haven't seen curb market selling of home grown products criminalized, or maybe you dont recognize it.
You weren't here in 68 when we lost certain weapons systems and you don't recognize what we lost in 86. Before 86, we had the freedom to create systems and civilians like John Browning created better things than the government. No offense intended, you speak from ignorance.

Your comment about our fathers bending over is a generalization the propaganda machine wants you to believe, because it relieves 560 or so people of their responsibilities that put us where we are and help keep us here.
At 45, your father's generation is the age group of the hippie draft dodging generation (ie Bill Clinton) that said they intended to destroy the works of my father's generation and looking at democratic third world states, versus some other Republican states, a less propagandized 45 year old would recognize the results and might be able to see how hard groups of my father's generation fought to hold that shit back and to some success, maintaining the freedom we DO still have, while the hippie generation age group began to exceed the ww2 dieing out generation and passed a lot of the lost freedom laws we have now.
Yes, there was a group of my father's generation, like lbj who helped the growing hippie generation speed up the fucking up of freedoms you never knew at your age, 45.
Those people are some of the richest families in the U.S. today fwiw...
There's a lot of blame to be passed around fer sure, but, my father would punch you in the mouth if you accused him of bending over, and back that up with the 1911 he carried in ww2 if you wanted to push it further.

Now, absolutely no offense intended to you personally by the above comments. It's a different viewpoint from what you have in some ways and intended to educate, rather than offend. if you know the truth of all said above and choose to disregard it, that's your choice, and it's both our right to voice the differing views, civilly, unless people choose to act like anti-fa. Then some of us have Pops 1911, or maybe we got both Pops 1911 and our own for our response to both anti-fa and other similar hostiles.
Different choices made based on our different life experiences, some of what makes the bear pit interesting some times.

first and foremost, i've suffered at the hands of the gubment plenty; i am not going to dwelve into here in depth. rest assured i know what it feels like, up close and personal. i also am well aware of all the legal changes you mentioned above. but let me ask you ONE QUESTION.....

exactly WHO was running the show when all that regualtion bullshit was rammed down our throats? you bullshit yourself if you want to, but the FACT is "the greatest generation" was running the show. the legislation was run through while they were the voting majority. the fucking hippies have been runnning shit during the clinton, bush, and obama years...but before clinton? bullshit. if you think otherwise, you need to redo your math.

my grandfather was on the beach on D-day. and i knew another man that was in the thick shit in europe as well. unquestionably men that sacraficed a lot, and did legendary things, and great americans. the other man i knew, was a raging democrate. a great man, but a democrat none the less (and he earned the right to be whatever he wanted, so i have no beef with that). and i have met many WW2 vets. not a one ever looked down on me. as a paratrooper, they respected me; and that is an honor that i very much appreciated. i got $20 that says if your father would have heard me out, he'd agree with me that it was folks in his generation that passed those laws. good, bad, or ugly, i call it like it is. i have never had any man worth his salt get upset with me for that. any man that does, isnt one i need to worry about what he thinks anyway.

my point was/is that i see things swinging the other way. you have a choice, half full or half empty. i'm no fool, and am aware that others are trying to drain the drink no matter which way i see it. BUT....i see things changing. and i am CHOOSING to be optimistic about it. i will fully admit that in the blink of an eye, it could all go horribly wrong. i maintain my optimism.

and as far as the 45 comment...i'll just say two quick points about it... the first being that i've had guns pointed at me before, and it didnt turn out real well for the guys doing it. the second being that anyone yapping isnt really one to be overly concerned about; a case of alligator-mouthitis. my guess is your dad wouldnt be real proud of you talking about him like that...stand on your own two feet.

Last edited:
We both hold onto optimism. no disagreement there.
The greatest gen people I grew up around, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama were all pretty much "vote against the gov" types who fought any government intrusion into their freedoms. They never stopped fighting gov. Mom in her 80's in her farm group lobbied Washington to get the f off all our farms and now in her declining 90's still wants to go door to door in DC and speak her mind.
Maybe all those like thinking people were an aberration to the "roll over and play dead" greatest generation you speak of, but those fighters i grew up with ever gave up the fight, and while I'm not a George Wallace fan, Alabama fought the gov until the national guard rammed it down Alabama's throat.
That's the greatest gen people I knew and were "maybe brainwashed" by... they are why I think like I do and see a difference of opinion.
Perhaps we aren't that far apart in our thinking, but I'm not blaming the whole greatest generation for the mess we have today, any more than I blame a whole current generation for the last 8 years of less than stellar government.
The anti-fa group blames my generation for the dismal Republican party of today, and a lot of people blame the anti-fa parents generation for the dismal democrats of today.
its easy to "blame" but the truth is much more complicated.

Best to you in the new year.

Just watched an interesting documentary from PBS Frontline on the Anthrax inveIAstigation. Something that randomly popped up on Youtube.

And it documents Muller's destroying two scientist's lives through utterly ruthless 'breaking' tactics. One scientist who they wrongly targeted for pressure tactics won an 8 million dollar judgement against the FBI. The other committed suicide by a really painful means... and later the National Science Foundation examined the FBI's methods and called into question their conclusions.

Again... this came from the top echelons. Not the rank and file. Specifically... it came from Muller who was willing to do anything to protect the reputation of his office.... and specifically agents said that he made his decisions... to protect himself and the management at the FBI.

I believe the Bureau has a great role, great potential and should not be dismantled... but it's management is (and has returned to) a seriously bad place reminiscennt of Hoover. Politics should have no place there. But it does. With political appointments at its top levels. Who seem to be able to gladly weaponize it for their own purposes. It's a disgrace to thousands of rank and file officers who are some of Americas' best, IMHO!

Here's the link.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujG_Vx8jfq8

Cheers,

Sirhr

I believe what I write. I believe in our Constitutional Republic, the FBI has no role in this Republic, the deep state and 95% of the fed Gov has no role at all under the Constitution. The FBI specifically is an existential threat to our country and our way of life. As altruistic as the supposed honorable rank and file might think they are or want to be they march to the orders above them and have shown no spine in outing the criminality that they surely have first hand knowledge of at their agency. The FBI need dismantling, as evidenced by their antics with trying to undo an election, they are an absolute existential threat.

No difference than the apparatchiks at NKVD none at all.

So you guys unironically believe this?

I respectfully disagree with the "none at all"..
As in Lubyanka...

I suppose at a stretch, you could consider the chain gangs as gulags, but chain gangs were more local government, state, county, and municipal, than fed.

And maybe it would be another stretch to say whoever took the kings shilling, ate the kings food, took the kings shelter, and did the kings bidding are all as guilty as the rest, so that would appear to make us all equal in a lot of ways.
A good read, with lots of guidance, said, "Let them who have no guilt, cast the first stone."

Go ahead, move me up higher on your list.

I believe what I write. I believe in our Constitutional Republic, the FBI has no role in this Republic, the deep state and 95% of the fed Gov has no role at all under the Constitution. The FBI specifically is an existential threat to our country and our way of life. As altruistic as the supposed honorable rank and file might think they are or want to be they march to the orders above them and have shown no spine in outing the criminality that they surely have first hand knowledge of at their agency. The FBI need dismantling, as evidenced by their antics with trying to undo an election, they are an absolute existential threat.

So uh...you want to get rid of the "deep state" and 95% of the Federal government for treason because they are no different than "apparatchiks at NKVD"? I'm just trying to clarify that you are advocating for a purge.

So in your little fantasy where you get to execute Deep State CEO Robert Meuller (R), are you going to strip him of his Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Ranger Tab, etc before the execution, or afterwards? Should we award them to God Emperor Bone Spurs for his own "personal Vietnam" of dodging STD's at parties? Should we also get rid of Bobs plaque at the Ranger Hall of Fame as well?

But we are responsible, your dads generation and his dads generation as well as my own dad and grand dads let this shit happen, we are all responsible, that’s why I am speaking out about it. The FBI has its version of Lubyanka, without then torture I guess but same end result. No local or state agency poses a existential threat like the FBI, none.

Why are you wanting to execute Bob Mueller? You should reconsider inflammatory language like that. What part of dismantling do you not understand, Defund and dismantle, and yes if people are found to have been violating the law, jail their asses. Since when is Muller a deep state ceo, he is if anything a wanna be crime family boss and his crime family is getting paid by the tax payers. He ain’t a CEO of shit, he has been compromised and will pay a legal price in the end. My little fantasy is coming true, TRUMP is the president, the deep state shows its despotic hand every day and is melting down. The rest of your gibberish is incomprehensible, and for me to say that should cause you to deeply reflect on your sanity.

So uh...you want to get rid of the "deep state" and 95% of the Federal government for treason because they are no different than "apparatchiks at NKVD"? I'm just trying to clarify that you are advocating for a purge.

So in your little fantasy where you get to execute Deep State CEO Robert Meuller (R), are you going to strip him of his Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Ranger Tab, etc before the execution, or afterwards? Should we award them to God Emperor Bone Spurs for his own "personal Vietnam" of dodging STD's at parties? Should we also get rid of Bobs plaque at the Ranger Hall of Fame as well?

Why are you wanting to execute Bob Mueller? You should reconsider inflammatory language like that. What part of dismantling do you not understand, Defund and dismantle, and yes if people are found to have been violating the law, jail their asses. Since when is Muller a deep state ceo, he is if anything a wanna be crime family boss and his crime family is getting paid by the tax payers. He ain’t a CEO of shit, he has been compromised and will pay a legal price in the end. My little fantasy is coming true, TRUMP is the president, the deep state shows its despotic hand every day and is melting down. The rest of your gibberish is incomprehensible, and for me to say that should cause you to deeply reflect on your sanity.

Despotic? You mean the rule of law? If you don't want to be indicted, don't break the law, and don't lie to the FBI. Fox News and Republicans only flipped their lid when it became apparent that this isn't a "nothing burger" and Bob Mueller is coming for scalps, and it doesn't end with just an obstruction of justice charge.

The only ones paying any legal consequences so far are all members of the Trump campaign. Manafort, Flynn, Gates, and Papadopoulos. Flynn and Papdopoulos already plead guilty to lesser crimes in return for their cooperation. Donald Jr. already posted his email exchanges seeking help from Russia, and didn't report it the the FBI. Trump already admitted to firing Comey over "the Russia thing" on television. Kushner can't even fill out an SF86 correctly.

So in your little fantasy where you get to execute Deep State CEO Robert Meuller (R), are you going to strip him of his Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Ranger Tab, etc before the execution, or afterwards? Should we also get rid of Bobs plaque at the Ranger Hall of Fame as well?

I don't give a flying fuck about any of Bob Muller's military service. I'll piss on his medals, personally. And if you have a problem with that, I can handle that too.

Last edited:
For a law to be law it has to be Constitutional, the law states you can't spy on citizens of the US, period, this is in the actual Constitution, which makes it the supreme law. This is where idiots like you endanger the rest of us.

Really, who gives a fuck about the republicans? or Fox? They are in cahoots with the deep state just like the Dems, its one big happy crime family, and we are the victims.

So you admit the FBI is trying to undo an election? Glad you came to grips with that.

Trump can fire anyone he wants he is the chief executive of the country, they work for him, period.

Trump is going to wait for them to finish shooting their load which is about right now, then he will pardon those guys who got entrapped by the corrupt FBI working on behalf of the deep state, that shit wil be funny. Make sure you check back in here and express your outrage you leftist POS.

What you fail to realize is the only "Russia thing" is Uranium One and Mueller looking the other way when it was happening. That guy is so compromised that Trump could be butfucking Putin on pay per view while admitting the utmost collusion and every bit of evidence Mueller has gathered on Trump is so tainted it would be thrown out. Now on the other hand every bit of evidence Trump and Sessions is gathering on Hilary, Obama and the FBI will be 100% admissible.

You really should leave the country or off yourself to avoid being caught up in the drama, Mexico is looking for a few good landscapers and Canada is looking for man wjores like yourself, particularaly Montreal..

Despotic? You mean the rule of law? If you don't want to be indicted, don't break the law, and don't lie to the FBI. Fox News and Republicans only flipped their lid when it became apparent that this isn't a "nothing burger" and Bob Mueller is coming for scalps, and it doesn't end with just an obstruction of justice charge.

The only ones paying any legal consequences so far are all members of the Trump campaign. Manafort, Flynn, Gates, and Papadopoulos. Flynn and Papdopoulos already plead guilty to lesser crimes in return for their cooperation. Donald Jr. already posted his email exchanges seeking help from Russia, and didn't report it the the FBI. Trump already admitted to firing Comey over "the Russia thing" on television. Kushner can't even fill out an SF86 correctly.
/

Easy there .308... Whatever Muller became -- if he became it... at one time he was probably a great guy with the best of intentions and motives. Few people are born as sh&* bags. It's a title most earn.

Who knows... maybe he'll prove us all wrong. But if the man earned the honor and respect of his country and his military peers at one point... doesn't mean we should destroy the past. Because that calls into question the very folks who recognized his achievements long ago. Maybe they saw something in him that we're not seeing right now.

But I daresay the ball is in the court of Muller and some of the other top FBI brass to prove that we're off base here. I still defend the organization and 99 percent of its folks there.

Though it's not looking good for them at this juncture...

Sirhr

Benedict Arnold was a badass American right up to the point he wasn't. Nothing Mueller has done in the mil gets him a pass with me, Fuck him. He was an officer, he got a selection as a jarhead to Ranger school, he was a chosen one and doubtful he earned his way like people from lesser backgrounds. Not one bit of good will toward that fuk, he really should just crawl away to his hole and wait for the grim reaper.He is corrupt and has been compromised. I suspect the whole organization is gone now.

the BATT BOYS should remove him from the HOF he is a disgrace.

Trump is going to wait for them to finish shooting their load which is about right now, then he will pardon those guys who got entrapped by the corrupt FBI working on behalf of the deep state, that shit wil be funny. Make sure you check back in here and express your outrage you leftist POS.

You really should leave the country or off yourself to avoid being caught up in the drama, Mexico is looking for a few good landscapers and Canada is looking for man wjores like yourself, particularaly Montreal..

/

Are you triggered? You seem awfully triggered to be hurling all those insults my way...

Very true about Arnold, Jerry. But he reached the point where, without question... he wasn't an American (even if he was still sort of a badass...) When he tried to sell Westpoint to the British Army... he sealed his fate.

With Muller and the top FBI brass, that point may come. Maybe it's already come. Sure looks that way.

But to put in the historical perspective, Benedict Arnold was an officer in the U.S. Army... The Continental Army at the time if my history is correct. And we didn't disband the Army after Arnold tried to sell out Westpoint. Because Arnold didn't represent the Privates and Sergeants and Lieutenants who fought for Washington.

Innocent until proven guilty. No matter how bad it looks. And it looks bad. Bad to the point that if I were on the jury... it would not go well for the brass.

But guilt by association is not the America I grew up in. You can't condemn the whole Army, so to speak, because of what Arnold did. Same with the Feeb's...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Are you triggered? You seem awfully triggered to be hurling all those insults my way...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"315","width":"450","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/2o55jey.jpg"}[/IMG2]

We did not disband the Army because as an organization it was not working to undermine the country that would soon become the Republic that the FBI as an organization is working in cahoots with other state actors, political and governmental to undo an election.Using your parable here , we did not have a large standing peace time Army again until the 1947 to 50 for the very reason we should not have a large fed government, they are easily corruptible and will work to destroy our republic as they are right this very moment. Have you read the emails between these people??? One guy telling his mistress who si also a gov employee that they have an insurance policy in case Trump wins, that same fuck was appointed by Mueller. What kind of insurance policy, are they going to off him? What have they done that they need an insurance policy? Why are they not being held accountable? They are an absolute existential threat, the type of threat our forefathers warned us about. I know you have a lot of buds there and if they are buds of yours, I am sure they gotta be good guys but I feel their organization is the biggest threat we face as a country, that we know of right now, teh NSA and CI I suspect are right in there. Innocent until proven guilty only works in crime, not in insurrection.

But if the man earned the honor and respect of his country and his military peers at one point... doesn't mean we should destroy the past. Because that calls into question the very folks who recognized his achievements long ago. Maybe they saw something in him that we're not seeing right now.

You make the mistake many still do: confusing a man's past achievements in a previous life/field with his current-day behavior.

People do it all the fucking time with John McCain. They trot out his military service as if that excused his becoming a part of a ruling class that thinks it's above us all and above the law.

I say again, I don't give a flying fuck what Bob Muller did or was decades ago. I only care about what he does and is today. And today he's a part of an unelected federal bureaucracy that thinks it rules this country.

They shall be made to see the error of their ways the easy way or the hard way.

Given the caliber of players (particularly Mueller) the irony doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Big picture - the investigation seems to be constructing a case not against Trump, but instead lining up the next case against HRC / SA / Others.

This narrative about Trump firing him, if Holder hadn’t bitched about it, I’d almost wonder if it came out of the Trump camp, b/c why would you want to fire Mueller? He is doing great work.

Again, I think there are things that if we were all made privy to, a lot of dissension goes away.

This is interesting too: https://www.politico.com/story/2017...-rights-abusers-executive-order-russia-255032

It allows the freezing of assets of the perpetrators as well as those who do business with them. Think of this in terms of the Klinton Foundation.

Last edited:
Very true about Arnold, Jerry. But he reached the point where, without question... he wasn't an American (even if he was still sort of a badass...) When he tried to sell Westpoint to the British Army... he sealed his fate.

With Muller and the top FBI brass, that point may come. Maybe it's already come. Sure looks that way.

But to put in the historical perspective, Benedict Arnold was an officer in the U.S. Army... The Continental Army at the time if my history is correct. And we didn't disband the Army after Arnold tried to sell out Westpoint. Because Arnold didn't represent the Privates and Sergeants and Lieutenants who fought for Washington.

Innocent until proven guilty. No matter how bad it looks. And it looks bad. Bad to the point that if I were on the jury... it would not go well for the brass.

But guilt by association is not the America I grew up in. You can't condemn the whole Army, so to speak, because of what Arnold did. Same with the Feeb's...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Maybe...just maybe have a little faith in a guy who has actually put his life on the line for the love of his country. Mueller volunteered to be Infantry. He's a harder motherfucker than I'll ever care to be.

Who then went on to throw scumbags in jail. Enron. Ken Lay.

Or does anyone remember the two times he threatened to resign from his post as FBI Director? The first time was over the Bush administrations use of warrantless wiretaps.

The second time was over a prosecuting a corrupt Democratic Congressman from Louisinna, and because the Congress critters and Govt. tried to cover it up. That Congressman went to prison.

Maybe just maybe, Mueller is a guy that worships the law and constitution moreso than anyone here, and now there is a dedicated smear campaign going on because the current administration is hedging their bets that he will find their skeletons. He already has a cooperating witness in Michael Flynn, and Papodopolous.

On one side, Trumps campaign was ran by cynics like Roger Stone who think that Nixons only flaw was getting caught in his corruption, and people with no moral compuncture that they will gladly take money from dictators and despots to advance their agenda in the United States.

Look up Manafort and friends lobbying activities that aren't Russian puppets in Ukraine; good guys like Mohamed Siad Barre, Mobutu Seko, Ferdinand Marcos. No customer is too scummy for them.

Sorry folks, but my bet is on the crayon eating Marine with a history of putting his country first. Not professional influence peddlers, compulsive liars, reality tv stars, and 3am toilet tweeters.

Maybe...just maybe have a little faith in a guy who has actually put his life on the line for the love of his country. Mueller volunteered to be Infantry. He's a harder motherfucker than I'll ever care to be.

Or does anyone remember the two times he threatened to resign from his post as FBI Director? The first time was over the Bush administrations use of warrantless wiretaps.

The second time was over a prosecuting a corrupt Democratic Congressman from Louisinna, and because the Congress critters and Govt. tried to cover it up. That Congressman went to prison.

Maybe just maybe, Mueller is a guy that worships the law and constitution moreso than anyone here, and now there is a dedicated smear campaign going on because the current administration is hedging their bets that he will find their skeletons. He already has a cooperating witness in Michael Flynn, and Papodopolous.

On one side, Trumps campaign was ran by cynics like Roger Stone who think that Nixons only flaw was getting caught in his corruption, and people with no moral compuncture that they will gladly take money from dictators and despots to advance their agenda in the United States.

Look up Manafort and friends lobbying activities that aren't Russian puppets in Ukraine; good guys like Mohamed Siad Barre, Mobutu Seko, Ferdinand Marcos. No customer is too scummy for them.

Sorry folks, but my bet is on the crayon eating Marine with a history of putting his country first. Not professional influence peddlers, compulsive liars, reality tv stars, and 3am toilet tweeters.

It is not so much that you are ignorant, it is just that so much of what you know simply is not so.

We both hold onto optimism. no disagreement there.
The greatest gen people I grew up around, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama were all pretty much "vote against the gov" types who fought any government intrusion into their freedoms. They never stopped fighting gov. Mom in her 80's in her farm group lobbied Washington to get the f off all our farms and now in her declining 90's still wants to go door to door in DC and speak her mind.
Maybe all those like thinking people were an aberration to the "roll over and play dead" greatest generation you speak of, but those fighters i grew up with ever gave up the fight, and while I'm not a George Wallace fan, Alabama fought the gov until the national guard rammed it down Alabama's throat.
That's the greatest gen people I knew and were "maybe brainwashed" by... they are why I think like I do and see a difference of opinion.
Perhaps we aren't that far apart in our thinking, but I'm not blaming the whole greatest generation for the mess we have today, any more than I blame a whole current generation for the last 8 years of less than stellar government.
The anti-fa group blames my generation for the dismal Republican party of today, and a lot of people blame the anti-fa parents generation for the dismal democrats of today.
its easy to "blame" but the truth is much more complicated.

Best to you in the new year.

well there you have it....you were around folks from that generation from red states. prolly had the same problem then that we have now.....asshats in the metro areas writing the legislation.

one other thing i noticed about folks from that generation.....and it can be a awesome trait...or a very destructive one. the willingness to look to authority for answers. out of my grandparents, only one was bold enough to not ask anyone for permission for anything...and that was the D-day veteran. all my other grandparents were all too willing to look to "authority figures" for whatever the situation was. i believe that this is where the rugged individualism and self reliance took a backseat.

now i realize i am generalizing, and if you were around folks that saw things the way they did, you were a very lucky soul. if folks like that were running the show, we wouldnt be in the mess we are in. but it is obvious that folks like that were most definately NOT running things. instead, we got people willing to sell their freedom for whatever they thought they were going to get. an example? social security. a ponzie scheme. completely, and utterly. my grandparents were all over it. and this is what i am talking about. any threat of cutbacks or changes that would adversely effect that, they'd start squealing like stuck pigs.

me? i'd willingly wipe my ass with what has been stolen from me...on two condtions. i pay into it no more, and that (and this is the important one) our children are free of this enslavement. end that bullshit program. but that's my point. the shit started with that generation.

i just hope we can unfuck this mess and repeal a lot of this shit. FBI included. fuck that bunch of snake infested crooks.

my best wishes to you for the new year as well, j.huskey. may God bless you and your family.

Maybe he was afraid him or his associates would be caught up in passing info to the NYTor worse, the Russians? Just like his protege Comey.

Yet he turned a blind eye to the activities of the Clinton Foundation, he turned a blind eye to the Uranium one deal, the illegal server in the witches basement, you all stretch in trying to defend this compromised swampthing. I am thinking he was pissed that the congressman didn't pay his vig to the DNC or RNC and he used the "law" to get his pound of flesh.

Worships the Constitution, yet he kicks down the door of another swamprat with jackbooted agents full auto mp5s and rousts the geeks family, a pencil neck lobbyist, who I might add was already cooperating, with this charade, he hires other corrupt democrat party operatives to investigate a sitting President of no party really. Me thinks he has worked his whole life as an enemy of the Constitution. He grabs records without warrant, How many laws and peoples rights has this jack booted thug wanna be violated in just this investigation? YOu guys are fuking hilarious. Worships the Constitution, you are actually scary stupid.

On one side, Trumps campaign was ran by cynics like Roger Stone who think that Nixons only flaw was getting caught in his corruption, and people with no moral compuncture that they will gladly take money from dictators and despots to advance their agenda in the United States. YOu mean like Obama promising putin the freedom to do more for him after the election? what was that?

Agree but their clients were both the private companies known as the DNC and RNC, look it up.they are scumbags on par with the average scumbag in DC. nothing special really except they consulted for Trump who is not a swampthing so they are now targets, you see, all because they helped a outsider get elected president, just a lowly American citizen, who evidently they cant control or his ass would have been in jail already. Again you are stupid on a level that endangers us all.

Again this guy has not put his country first in at least 5 decades, he is a scumbag criminal, in charge of a crime syndicate that will feel the wrath of the people soon. MUller puts himself foirst and the deep state second he is the most insidious of characters.

Nothing Mueller has done in the mil gets him a pass with me, Fuck him. He was an officer, he got a selection as a jarhead to Ranger school, he was a chosen one and doubtful he earned his way like people from lesser backgrounds. Not one bit of good will toward that fuk, he really should just crawl away to his hole and wait for the grim reaper.He is corrupt and has been compromised. I suspect the whole organization is gone now.

the BATT BOYS should remove him from the HOF he is a disgrace.

Getting shot voluntarily in service to your country seems like earning his way to me. But what would I know? I'm just a grunt.

He answered a higher calling at a time when it was actually dangerous, something Donald Trump has never done.

Getting shot voluntarily in service to your country seems like earning his way to me. But what would I know? I'm just a grunt.

You are a stupid grunt if you actually are, you make real makes grunts look stupid, please stop talking on behalf of us all you idiot, Nobody voluntarily gets shot FF. If he did he even fuckdd taht up because he made it home.

He answered a higher calling at a time when it was actually dangerous, something Donald Trump has never done.

You actually think I am a Trumpkin you stupid fuck, that is how bad people like you are, you got Trump elected and will get him reelected hahahha

America hates you and they hate people like you. Please move, I know you vowed to move to Canada in the first morning aster your girl lost , yet here you are, they wouldn't take you because your IQ is too low, then you almost moved to mexico but then you would have to be around all the Mexicans and we all know the DEms hate non whites. So here you are, a burden to our country still, waking up everyday and screaming in the Mirror "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "Not MY President", or raising that effeminate fist of yous that you fist fuk your boyfriend with and screaming "REEEESSSSIIISSSTTTTT" hahahahha, you are pathetic. Please move, I will help you pack.

Really hitting all the Breitbart/InfoWars buzzwords and conspiracy theories tonight aren't we Jerry? I'm guessing you probably aren't a big fan of Mattis either.

you are really into the msm ain't you, try using critical thinking without somebody else telling you what to think and you might see the light some day. Evidence shows the FBI to be corrupt through and thorough, the management of the FBI is out of control and criminally corrupt. Their actions and evidence prove my charge, there is no surmising here their illicit actions are factual and public now, to deny this is willful blindness or acceptance of the criminality and the undoing our our Constitutional Republic. Get off Robert Mullers dick and catch your breath , survey teh facts with open blinders.

You are a stupid grunt if you actually are, you make real makes grunts look stupid, please stop talking on behalf of us all you idiot, Nobody voluntarily gets shot FF. If he did he even fuckdd taht up because he made it home.

You actually think I am a Trumpkin you stupid fuck, that is how bad people like you are, you got Trump elected and will get him reelected hahahha

America hates you and they hate people like you. Please move, I know you vowed to move to Canada in the first morning aster your girl lost , yet here you are, they wouldn't take you because your IQ is too low, then you almost moved to mexico but then you would have to be around all the Mexicans and we all know the DEms hate non whites. So here you are, a burden to our country still, waking up everyday and screaming in the Mirror "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "Not MY President", or raising that effeminate fist of yous that you fist fuk your boyfriend with and screaming "REEEESSSSIIISSSTTTTT" hahahahha, you are pathetic. Please move, I will help you pack.

200.webp

What?

Jerry, I don't think it can be said any better than that.

you are really into the msm ain't you, try using critical thinking without somebody else telling you what to think and you might see the light some day. Evidence shows the FBI to be corrupt through and thorough, the management of the FBI is out of control and criminally corrupt. Their actions and evidence prove my charge, there is no surmising here their illicit actions are factual and public now, to deny this is willful blindness or acceptance of the criminality and the undoing our our Constitutional Republic. Get off Robert Mullers dick and catch your breath , survey teh facts with open blinders.

Facts:

Flynn: Guilty. Cooperating. (He also falls under UCMJ)
Papadopolous: Guilty. Cooperating.
Manafort: Indicted. Will probably die in jail.
Gates: Indicted. Will probably die in jail.

That's not what winning looks like.

hahahaha yeah really, all for lying to the FBI, talk about a sad sad Irony,and a weaponization of our justice system The cunt Hillary walks free and these guys are getting a traffic ticket for lying to the FBI. Funny shit, That will teach anyone else in the Trump admin to talk to the FBI without their lawyer or talk to them at all. What those procedural charges look liek to America, well it looks like the SWAMPS last stand is falling flat and they are ripe for dismantling. Hopefully the dismantling goes peaceful, if not, well, there are a lot of people hoping it wont. Not me but a lot of people who have grievance against the corrupt swamp, getting spied on, getting audited for donating to the wrong party, getting screwed by the swamp at every turn, hours long process to get on a plane, complete subversion of our Constitution by the three branches in collusion with the SWAMP. including the open borders of my country trying to dilute our culture, I gotta say the swamp should be very very scared, America hates teh swamp and all those who have been abusing us for the past 40 or so years.

I will say the hatred of America against you and your fellow travellers got trump elected, the genie is out of the bottle and it aint going back in. Think USSR 1989- 91.

You are a bit brainwashed, I hope you come to see the light soon, you probably are not that bad of a guy, turn off the TV for a few weeks and see how you feel, try reading our actual founding documents and our Constitution. Not wiki but the actual documents.

hahahaha yeah really, all for lying to the FBI, talk about a sad sad Irony,and a weaponization of our justice system The cunt Hillary walks free and these guys are getting a traffic ticket for lying to the FBI. Funny shit, That will teach anyone else in the Trump admin to talk to the FBI without their lawyer or talk to them at all. What those procedural charges look liek to America, well it looks like the SWAMPS last stand is falling flat and they are ripe for dismantling. Hopefully the dismantling goes peaceful, if not, well, there are a lot of people hoping it wont.

I don't think you understand how these things work. Plea deals are for little fish to turn on big fish.

The other two face decades in prison if they are convicted. That's not even counting superseding indictments. (Hint: there will be more). Or state prosecutions that Trump cannot pardon.

There's going to be a whole new word to describe their situation. Manafucked.

I don't think you understand how these things work. Plea deals are for little fish to turn on big fish.

The other two face decades in prison if they are convicted. That's not even counting superseding indictments. (Hint: there will be more). Or state prosecutions that Trump cannot pardon.

There's going to be a whole new word to describe their situation. Manafucked.

Manifort and Papadopolous the little fish with very close ties to FusionGPS. There is flipping going on but it is not Trump they are flipping on. They are both key to getting Skippy Podesta.

Manifort and Papadopolous the little fish with very close ties to FusionGPS. There is flipping going on but it is not Trump they are flipping on. They are both key to getting Skippy Podesta.

You know who Paul Manafort has close ties with? Donald Trump, considering he ran his campaign. Even Steve Bannon thinks PM is a treasonous little weasel.

I remember the media fawning over Manafort when he came on claiming Trump was smart for getting rid of "amateur" Lewandowski to replace him with an insider.

What was he with Trump for all of two months before he was fired?

Media is now fawning over Bannon when a week ago they considered him a lying racist.

Bang Bang answer these questions.....

Is Hillary guilty or not guilty of felony violation of security regulations? Did she conspire to violate FOIA? Did she conspire with the DNC to fix the election and eliminate her DNC competition?

Would Bernie have bankrupted the country by now with all his free shit promises?

What is your goal? What would have been your preferred result? Pres Jeb Bush?

You know who Paul Manafort has close ties with? Donald Trump, considering he ran his campaign. Even Steve Bannon thinks PM is a treasonous little weasel.

Manifort and Popadop are going down, not because of their association with Trump. But rather their association with FusionGPS and the Podesta Group. Remember when Flynn asked for immunity and would tell all...and trump said he thought he should get it? It kinda looks to me like that is exactly where they are right now. Your man god and woman devil are going down faster than a teen boy on a school teacher. I suggest you stock up on Puppies and Crayons.

The FBI has to be dismantled. Their fingerprints are all over this, they have been corrupted and are now fully corrupt and complicit. They have become the enemy they were supposed to protect us against on every level.

What kind of insurance policy did they brew up against a Trump presidency? Why would they need an insurance policy? Why would they think they need one? What have they been up to that they think they need an insurance policy against a independent non swampian president? Are their crimes that big? Are they going to give Trump the JFK treatment if they are so scared of a law abiding president? They are a danger to our republic and need to be dismantles one way or another.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12...sages-ponder-can-smell-trump-support-walmart/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/13/fbi-officials-discussed-insurance-policy-against-trump-presidency/

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/12/fbi-agents-had-secret-insurance-policy-in-case-trump-won/

Last edited:
Funny pencil necked Adam Schift is now saying he wishes he had of known earlier "who" paid for the Fusion GPS "Dirty Dossier". Whats a matter Adam realizing that when its revealed the FBI paid for this shit in order to torpedo a political candidate the whole narrative falls apart? Why were Rosenstein and Wray in Paul Ryans office trying to pressure him to shut down Deven Nunes investigation and subpoena for the DOJ documents showing the FBI paid for the "dossier"? Afraid that it will expose them for the anti American frauds they are?

Seems like some back pedaling and mea culpa are going to be whats for dinner.

Bang Bang I know your political loyalty is calling you but if you look at the facts of this case...a year of investigation and no credible evidence of any Trump collusion with Russia despite unfettered access and on the other hand despite stalling and obfuscation its becoming apparent that the democratic party conspired to steal an election and violated FISA protections in order to spy on a rival political candidate.....how do you place loyalty to party above loyalty to country?