• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

faux news suggested trump's recent lack of comment means they must have got something on him.
i would tend to believe they were pretty certain they had some legit reason to raid the place.
if they come up empty, (and could have simply subpoenaed trump for the docs), it would be very embarrassing.

Reactions: Ravenworks
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

626579_4skoybjcb65ds6n_full.jpeg

What are the odds on the FBI installing surveillance devices and or directly tapping into Trumps own security system to continue monitoring the president and anyone else in that residence?
Why wouldn't they.

They've already proven they will fabricate evidence, may as well record everything you can in hopes you get shit to throw at em.

so anyway, my official guess is that they were after:

1) the crossfire hurricane binder (documents)
or
2) an unredacted copy of the fisa court's review on abuse of the nsa programs.

perhaps trump had one of these but wasn't supposed to, or they think he did...

any other guesses?

or

any other guesses?
The documents that they planted the last time they were there inspecting the boxes of documents he had.

or

any other guesses?
Trumps was the President. As I understand, the President has the power to 'unclassify' or 'declassify' any document he wants to.
So Trump, while President, could 'Declassify' any documents that he had. I agree, with your 1 and 2.

Reactions: Fig and deersniper
They want to outlaw the purchase of same....
what if a person wore steel or cast iron over their chest. Would that be considered body armor and therefore illegal?
Say, you have a cast iron skillet in your hand, that's cooking; if you make the motion and cover your chest with it, has a person now broken the law?
We need the ATF to weigh in and write a series of laws to explain this.:rolleyes:

Garland just wanted to add to his panty collect.

He better have the place swept big time by the firm that supplies the government.
And don’t talk about it so they can hear the sweep coming. Tony “ducks” Corrallo(Lucchese family boss) had his place wired up by the feds. He called a place to come do a sweep, and the wiretaps caught that. So when the electronics dude came, the feds turned off the wiretaps, and the dude found nothing.

And don’t talk about it so they can hear the sweep coming. Tony “ducks” Corrallo(Lucchese family boss) had his place wired up by the feds. He called a place to come do a sweep, and the wiretaps caught that. So when the electronics dude came, the feds turned off the wiretaps, and the dude found nothing.
Thats why 'Big Pauly' Cicero just used pay phones.

iu

or

any other guesses?
I think you are probably right on with your assessment.

see, there are good agents, although this was last year...

That fucker is a worm with a chip on his shoulder when they blocked him from being a supreme court justice ,thank god Mitch the bitch blocked him. Who the fuck is he to label parents standing up for their children a domestic terrorists.

I'm not convinced we need a Department of Justice.

Just as every state has it's own Department of Motor Vehicles (and there is no need for a federal DMV), every state has the infrastructure to enforce the law, and it comes down to funding. We fund the states right, and they are self sufficient bureaus of investigation. Wyoming focuses on its needs, New York on itself, and so on. They coordinate with out of staters on joint operations. It would be less expensive and more efficient and limit the Attorney General position in the WH administration. Give the state offices federal jurisdiction in their districts.

If we had a federal DMV, they'd create federal emissions and inspection standards and new licensing requirements. They'd create and fund a host of programs, staff them with bureaucrats, and the machine keeps churning. That is what the FBI has become -- a self-licking ice cream cone that creates problems to keep their offices moving, many cases legit and many not. But could be handled well by state bureaus on smaller scale.

On that train, same applies to the environment, education, and energy, among many other administrative agencies.

I'm not convinced we need a Department of Justice.

Just as every state has it's own Department of Motor Vehicles (and there is no need for a federal DMV), every state has the infrastructure to enforce the law, and it comes down to funding. We fund the states right, and they are self sufficient bureaus of investigation. Wyoming focuses on its needs, New York on itself, and so on. They coordinate with out of staters on joint operations. It would be less expensive and more efficient and limit the Attorney General position in the WH administration. Give the state offices federal jurisdiction in their districts.

If we had a federal DMV, they'd create federal emissions and inspection standards and new licensing requirements. They'd create and fund a host of programs, staff them with bureaucrats, and the machine keeps churning. That is what the FBI has become -- a self-licking ice cream cone that creates problems to keep their offices moving, many cases legit and many not. But could be handled well by state bureaus on smaller scale.

On that train, same applies to the environment, education, and energy, among many other administrative agencies.
other than maybe counterfeiting, i am not sure if there are federal crimes that are not local or state crimes. i never thought about it.
there is no question that education and test scores are worse after the establishment of the DoE.

So, true to his name, he’s changed his username overnight from Changeling to Valkyrie. NOW I remember who he was last time because he did the same thing. This is Federal Agent Guy (aka F_A_G). I can’t remember the previous name he had right before that one.
living in your head must be a fu€]{ing trip. paranoid or what? no clue what you're talking about.
yes, I didn't think of changling the way your twisted mind went and figured it was better to not invite that kinda bullsπit. hell, I haven't been on this site long enough to be who you think I am. I'm just glad that most here aren't as fu€]{ed up as some of your posts seem to be.

Fuck, fucking, fucked.....dump the Jitterbug and fucking type.