• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

living in your head must be a fu€]{ing trip. paranoid or what? no clue what you're talking about.
yes, I didn't think of changling the way your twisted mind went and figured it was better to not invite that kinda bullsπit. hell, I haven't been on this site long enough to be who you think I am. I'm just glad that most here aren't as fu€]{ed up as some of your posts seem to be.
You type like a little bitch, it's FUCK you aren't holier than though because you use symbols that still look the same.

Bitch.

I've got your spray. I tried to be polite here but I see that's not the game so fu€]{ you, your horse, your dog, and your goldfish. I don't need pussies in the shadows or your triplebullshit in my life.
5b4a3ee63e79b71aeeb3fb068ce13b99.gif

That daily wire story is the bigtest bunch of bullshit I’ve read yet. The left is as quiet as the dead, because this stinks to high heaven, and the amount of time they’ve taken to respond is the best indicator of how fucked DOJ and FBI are over this latest outrage, and attack on our very system of government. When these criminals say they’re patriots they honestly mean that they kneel for the national anthem, because that is literally what patriotism means to these hyper partisan woke motherfuckers. It all needs to be burned to the ground and taken back to formula. There is no reforming a deep state this corrupt.

at least you can fucking read
I'm going to need some ointment for that burn....so harsh.

Reading your few posts it's pretty easy to tell you're just a stupid old man with nothing to give so you talk shit online to try and feel relevant. It's not working out well for you though, you just look like a beta bitch playing fuck fuck games.

I'm going to need some ointment for that burn....so harsh.

Reading your few posts it's pretty easy to tell you're just a stupid old man with nothing to give so you talk shit online to try and feel relevant. It's not working out well for you though, you just look like a beta bitch playing fuck fuck games.
...working exactly to plan

I think most of these accounts are the same low IQ twat every time they act about the same and think they are getting one over on us and every time I think "this is probably that same idiot". You have to be a special kind of stupid to think you're winning by accomplishing nothing.

I think I know who the perpetrator is.
IMG_5595.GIF

I think most of these accounts are the same low IQ twat every time they act about the same and think they are getting one over on us and every time I think "this is probably that same idiot". You have to be a special kind of stupid to think you're winning by accomplishing nothing.

View attachment 7932162
You definitely have a knack for sniffing them out.

I think it's because until recently I spent more time here than all the mods combined 😆

I was constantly in the top 5ish posters

I already put my vote in. You have a different one? LOL, he sure thinks he’s really something! 🤣

Last edited:
What the fuck, this is really funny actually, I mean "Come on Man!"

"Raid conducted by FBI ninja squad to destroy Trumps secret Chinese bio lab bunker hiden under Mar A Lago!"

"It's confirmed, Malanias panties smell great!"

"Caged half boy, half bat found in Trumps closet!"

All of these captions would have been more believable. Talk about 4th grade tactics. All the low level brains that believe this horse shit are going to be freaked out by that scary word "nuclear!" It's no accident the deep state picked that word, surely to trigger some liberals. Next thing you know they will be accusing him of selling said secrets to Saudi Arabia. And if the FBI thought Trump was sitting on "Top Secret" material then why raid 1.5 years later, more damming of the FBI than anything. Of course a raid was totally necessary considering the FBI had been at the residence with fifteen agents in January walking through all the documents, greeted by Trumpy and his lawyers, let in with no hassles apparently.

Russiagate 2.0, talk about banana political hit job.

Last edited:
What the fuck, this is really funny actually, I mean "Come on Man!"

"Raid conducted by FBI ninja squad to destroy Trumps secret Chinese bio lab bunker hiden under Mar A Lago!"

"It's confirmed, Malanias panties smell great!"

"Caged half boy, half bat found in Trumps closet!"

All of these captions would have been more believable. Talk about 4th grade tactics. All the low level brains that believe this horse shit are going to be freaked out by that scary word "nuclear!" It's no accident the deep state picked that word, surely to trigger some liberals. Next thing you know they will be accusing him of selling said secrets to Saudi Arabia. And if the FBI thought Trump was sitting on "Top Secret" material then why raid 1.5 years later, more damming of the FBI than anything. Of course a raid was totally necessary considering the FBI had been at the residence with fifteen agents in January walking through all the documents, greeted by Trumpy and his lawyers, let in with no hassles apparently.

Russiagate 2.0, talk about banana political hit job.

Meanwhile the real Hollywood script, creepy, villans are Soros, Schwab, Gates and the like.

They have us think Trump is Dr Evil in the hollow volcano when the others and their ilk are way more creepy.

Meanwhile the real Hollywood script, creepy, villans are Soros, Schwab, Gates and the like.

They have us think Trump is Dr Evil in the hollow volcano when the others and their ilk are way more creepy.
So ... so true. We have our real Bond villains running amok, comparatively obscured from justice, or federal scrutiny.

Lol no. Your troll-fu is weak.

Do you think you have come at this from some unique angle, that the people who have been here for years have never seen before?

It's all so very...yawn.
no man, the plan was to see what kinda folks you boys are and now I know. Inposted one fucking comment and got dog-piled with all sorts of bullshit accusations. Yep, I slapped back a little and the bunch of you buddies got your panties wrapped around your balls cuz you can't handle a civil disagreement. That's all. Didn't come here to initially troll but apparently found some some delicate plants so I'll leave you all alone to your proud self agrandizing
You really are stupid if your whole master plan is to look like a bitch until you get booted.
no, the plan was to see what kind of folks hang out here. I posted one fucking slightly contrary post and got dog-piled with a bunch of name-calling, assumtive bullshit. I lightly snapped back and y'all got your panties tightly wrapped around your balls and started screaming harder. I didn't initially come here to troll but apparently y'all can't deal with civil disagreement so...
I'll leave you to your self-aggrandizing and go play with some adults.

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
525F15FF-AC93-4493-892A-DB2E0BE2B075.jpeg

This leads me to believe it may be some completely crazy shit like the daily wire story. A rabid, slavering partisan like Garland could easily be taken in by a couple of Peter Strok type FBI agents claiming Trump was storing the nuclear codes in a “private football”. I hope that evil motherfucker burns for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
no man, the plan was to see what kinda folks you boys are and now I know. Inposted one fucking comment and got dog-piled with all sorts of bullshit accusations. Yep, I slapped back a little and the bunch of you buddies got your panties wrapped around your balls cuz you can't handle a civil disagreement. That's all. Didn't come here to initially troll but apparently found some some delicate plants so I'll leave you all alone to your proud self agrandizing

no, the plan was to see what kind of folks hang out here. I posted one fucking slightly contrary post and got dog-piled with a bunch of name-calling, assumtive bullshit. I lightly snapped back and y'all got your panties tightly wrapped around your balls and started screaming harder. I didn't initially come here to troll but apparently y'all can't deal with civil disagreement so...

Bro... you gotta chill. If you are trying to gauge the people on the hide from yhe bear pit you need to reevaluate your time here.

Grow thicker skin, or avoid this subsection ot the forum permanently. I've been dogged on before and guess what, I didn't whine, I pushed back and we all moved on.

Trust me when I say, no one is going to miss you if you go right ahead and fuck off back to whatever underwater basket weaving forum you came from.

Timing of this raid also comes during primary season. So instead of focusing on the elections, people are crying over paper work being seized in a raid.

Its a distraction from what matters. The midterms. Lefty media can play the evil trump card, right media is stuck on this.

Focus attention on November 2022. Not November 2024!!

When you've been attacked by lies for 5 years driven by the DOJ, AG and FBI... It's the only sane choice here.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Considering how the left loves to set "perjury traps"... and often uses them as a means to indict people... the 5th amendment choice was probably a sound one.

Don't disagree, but IIRC Trump was pretty critical of using the 5th in the past...

So you're confirming the fact you're a bitch, got it.

In reality you came in trying to troll and act tough, but no one pat your butt and backed down so you're pretending like it was all just a scheme to figure us out.

👍🏼

Timing of this raid also comes during primary season. So instead of focusing on the elections, people are crying over paper work being seized in a raid.

Its a distraction from what matters. The midterms. Lefty media can play the evil trump card, right media is stuck on this.

Focus attention on November 2022. Not November 2024!!
So you think Republicans responsible for all this? Who do you think this is helping? Why do you think the Democrats are virtually silent on all this? This is a complete disaster for them.

Reactions: Foul Mike and KZP
So you think Republicans responsible for all this? Who do you think this is helping? Why do you think the Democrats are virtually silent on all this? This is a complete disaster for them.

Dude, this man is a paid troller from the Democratic party. Probably a bot.

At first I thought the democrat machine was all in on this, now it's weird not seeing the expected talking points that should accompany an event like this.

View attachment 7932297
This leads me to believe it may be some completely crazy shit like the daily wire story. A rabid, slavering partisan like Garland could easily be taken in by a couple of Peter Strok type FBI agents claiming Trump was storing the nuclear codes in a “private football”. I hope that evil motherfucker burns for this.
Wouldn't hold my breath that Trump would "really" support the release of the search warrant(even though he says so) based on the following experience:
1) Trump said the same thing about his tax returns 7 years ago.
2) Trump will publicly say he "wants" to release it, but will later say his lawyers prevented him from doing so.
3) Still waiting for the Kraken to be released, and the Big Reveal to be revealed.

Anyways, guess we will find out by 3pm later today...

Last edited: