• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

because he had 3 and they took them, one was expired. I would think one as a regular passport and the other was a diplomatic passport.

i dont know if i follow that. the president needs a diplomatic passport? maybe its just a ceremonial thing?

maybe he had another passport because he was married to Ivana and she was Czech ?

i dont know if i follow that. the president needs a diplomatic passport? maybe its just a ceremonial thing?

maybe he had another passport because he was married to Ivana and she was Czech ?
In the United States, there are four types of passports that can be issued, and they are regular passports, official passports, diplomatic passports and passport cards. Diplomatic passports are primarily granted to Foreign Service Officers. With the exception of those traveling with courtesy diplomatic passports, bearers of special-issuance passports must use a regular passport for all personal travel, including personal travel originating from the United States.

You live in the safest country in the world because of our government. If you don't like it, you could always move.
I'll take dangerous freedom over safe slavery. I am not safe because of my government. I'm safe because I take care of me and mine. I also don't live in a shithole demoncrat city. Only a fool would believe he's safe because of the government. Now run along and lick the boots of your masters. If you do a good job they'll keep you safe for another day.....maybe two.

You guys are idiots.
Then please enlighten us with these fact oh great truster of the government!! Make that statement in Shitcago or Asslanta or other lib tard cess pool and see if the local teat suckeres feel safe.

m7m5csaS7xdJ.png

Almost every news article you read will be biased and misinformed. When was the last time an enemy country successfully invaded ours? Pearl harbor. No wars fought on US soil since the 1800s.

These days most people are perfectly happy talking shit to each other about things they know nothing about. They just heard about it on their favorite biased news station. Get a life and stop worrying about the bullshit some media corporation is telling you to believe.
The problem is, whether you choose to accept it or not, most any media company has a bias.

The other problem is trusting the very government you exalt. Whether or not the search warrant was valid, there will not be apologies or any kind of statement exonerating Trump. It is disingenuous to say that this country is safe. I was calling for Third Infantry and at least one guy on a Ma Deuce during the "peaceful protests" in 2020 where a retired police officer was shot in the street and the only thing a guy from the neighborhood would do is film it instead of calling 911.

Reactions: kmckinnon
The problem is, whether you choose to accept it or not, most any media company has a bias.

The other problem is trusting the very government you exalt. Whether or not the search warrant was valid, there will not be apologies or any kind of statement exonerating Trump. It is disingenuous to say that this country is safe. I was calling for Third Infantry and at least one guy on a Ma Deuce during the "peaceful protests" in 2020 where a retired police officer was shot in the street and the only thing a guy from the neighborhood would do is film it instead of calling 911.
During the initial covid panic I was chasing people into their homes to stop them from spreading the disease while working for my local government. Yeah I thought it was pretty crazy we were empowered to do that.

I can come up with lots of semi relevant examples like many others in this thread too. I never said this country was perfect, I never said everywhere in the country was safe. But by and large we live in the safest country on earth. Ill eat my words if Iran or China land in the shores of San Diego or New York, but until then I still think it's true.

I think we are way too soft on drugs as well as controlling gangs. Some are talking about domestic terrorists, why cant we find a politician who will correctly label gang members as domestic terrorists and build more prisons with the labor part of their sentence actually enforced?

At this point I know I'm just talking to myself, Im the piece of shit of this thread and that's fine. I'm not against you people, even the one who thinks I'm a faggot lol.

During the initial covid panic I was chasing people into their homes to stop them from spreading the disease while working for my local government. Yeah I thought it was pretty crazy we were empowered to do that.

I can come up with lots of semi relevant examples like many others in this thread too. I never said this country was perfect, I never said everywhere in the country was safe. But by and large we live in the safest country on earth. Ill eat my words if Iran or China land in the shores of San Diego or New York, but until then I still think it's true.

I think we are way too soft on drugs as well as controlling gangs. Some are talking about domestic terrorists, why cant we find a politician who will correctly label gang members as domestic terrorists and build more prisons with the labor part of their sentence actually enforced?

At this point I know I'm just talking to myself, Im the piece of shit of this thread and that's fine. I'm not against you people, even the one who thinks I'm a faggot lol.
Has it ever occurred to you that the gov wants to be soft on drugs and gangs because it’s part of a larger criminal empire? Just curious. If you haven’t thought about this, then you haven’t been watching your government very closely.

Absolutely unforgivable. A decent man wouldn’t have done what you admittedly have. Disgusting.

Government steals too much money from the taxpayer under the guise of “the war on drugs” to do anything meaningful to stop it. It’s another excuse to inflate budgets and hire more gov men to empower the state.

Snip....Im the piece of shit of this thread and that's fine. I'm not against you people ....snip
Yes you are, on both accounts. You explained why and how over multiple posts in this thread.

How many wack jobs here have a AR15 and Camo ...........

So how is it they know these supposed threats spiked??? The threats weren't made publicly I assume.......

WTF? And, "empowered"? So you were happy to do it. Glad I don't live in whatever fascist shithole you work in and have to deal with gov thugs like you.

Meanwhile, our local PDs refused to respond to Karen calls about Wuhan Clap complaints and were all told to not harass anyone over the BS rules and mandates. They also did not attempt a jab mandate and most officers were vocal about saying they would not comply if it was tried. Some places still resemble America.

Yeah, along those lines, this guy is pretty funny and he's been on point over the past few years. He has that midwest pragmatism.

Reactions: candyx
Easy. They know because they made up all the threats, so it's easy to count the "spikes". Faking crimes is easy and fun! https://fakehatecrimes.org/
:ROFLMAO:
I think that's definitely going on. I mean, they have a long-standing record of committing all kinds of acts in order to try and trick someone else into committing a crime themselves. They are also "hearing " everything electronic and a lot that isn't.

Reactions: gigamortis

they (the cia/fbi) should know, since they ran the jan 6 operation.

i don't have any ar-15 but i do have a folding stool with a camo seat cushion and some tripod leg covers.

Meanwhile, our local PDs refused to respond to Karen calls about Wuhan Clap complaints and were all told to not harass anyone over the BS rules and mandates. They also did not attempt a jab mandate and most officers were vocal about saying they would not comply if it was tried. Some places still resemble America.

Same here, when the initial talk of lockdowns started, the Sheriff and two local Police Chiefs put out an open letter that none of that crap would be enforced. After it was put into effect, it wasn’t enforced by any of the LEO’s, in my area. Even the Kansas Attorney General put out an opinion that left a lot of outs for LE to tell those passing ridiculous rules where to shove it.

Other than high prices and poorer than usual selection, I only read of the BS other places have going on. Without the internet, we wouldn’t have a clue. Unfortunately, I don’t know what to believe. My experience is not congruent with what I read and enough of what I read has been disproven that everything must be viewed as suspect information.

Absolutely unforgivable. A decent man wouldn’t have done what you admittedly have. Disgusting.

Government steals too much money from the taxpayer under the guise of “the war on drugs” to do anything meaningful to stop it. It’s another excuse to inflate budgets and hire more gov men to empower the state.

Yes you are, on both accounts. You explained why and how over multiple posts in this thread.
You remind me of one of those social justice warriors lol. I'm going to waste my time somewhere else.

This country is as close to perfect as possible.....by design. The government who "empowered" you is what is flawed. Made possible by people like you who are willing to be "empowered". You can justify or fall on your sword for a pity party but your the one who has to live with the decisions you've made.....lucky for you that you only chased sheep back to their pens and not men with convictions.

You remind me of one of those social justice warriors lol. I'm going to waste my time somewhere else.
By the way your glow in the dark petticoat is showing!! You come here dribbling your bullshit for the soul purpose of getting a reaction. Yourself and a few others (or you are all one in the same) use the same script. Choid, federal agent guy, Haney blah blah same tactic different name.
If I'm wrong....well you're just a boot licking scumbag then.

I have fought for our freedoms here in this country, and while I don't expect a slavish and craven serf like you to understand that kind of service, I do expect you to respect it and the sacrifices made by others. Often made to a much more serious degree than what I have given.

So if you EVER make so much as a peep on here again about how you pissed all over the work my friends and I did to stay free by taking the liberty you were given and using it to suppress that of others, and for money, too, I will truly come unglued and put you on blast like you have never seen.

Take your 30 pieces of silver and be damned. Go out from among us and lick the hand that feeds you. And may God erase any memory that you ever claimed the title of American.

"We were just following order!" infamous last words.

You came here and admitted in writing to being a tyrant thug of the state. What in your pea brain gave you the idea that what you admit to doing would be acceptable here?
I don't know that you would be acceptable at arfcom
God knows that there's more that I would like to write

Ehhhhhhhh what? So you slammed on the God given rights of other people, boast about it, and think people calling you out for being worthless are sjws?

Making a guess, you were either rock hard getting to throw your weight around on people with a badge, or you were running around forcing people into their homes by means of harassment and constantly calling badges because you weren't one and you wanted a power trip.

Either way, you have shown that you have no limit for being a POS.

I guess lucky for you that you didn't try this in any real part of America.......disgusting and obviously proud of it.

Total incompetence or corruption. How do you seize passports and not know it.
They either just grabbed everything without looking, (or logging it!) or some agent took them not knowing they weren't, couldn't have been on the warrant, again without logging it!

Just doing my job, is not a defense to shitting on our constitution by anyone regardless of thier employer.

The constitution will be upheld to the last breath.
Not so sure...

how did you determine they were actively infected, or did you just chase healthy people into their homes for no reason?

FBI Director Christopher Wray’s Thursday statement represents a disgraceful attempt to silence critics by conflating condemnation of the bureau’s conduct with violence and threats against law enforcement. This outrageous tactic will not work, and that Wray resorted to it confirms he no longer deserves to be FBI director.

“Unfounded attacks on the integrity of the FBI erode respect for the rule of law and are a grave disservice to the men and women who sacrifice so much to protect others,” Wray began his short, four-sentence statement, before immediately pivoting to the truism that “violence and threats against law enforcement, including the FBI, are dangerous and should be deeply concerning to all Americans.”

By calling criticism “attacks” and then immediately warning the country of the danger “violence and threats” against the FBI pose, Wray deceitfully framed legitimate speech as violence or, at a minimum, the threat of violence. The object of this framing is obvious: to silence Americans who have finally found their voice following the FBI’s raid of Trump’s private residence at Mar-a-Lago.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Trumps.legal team caught the Gov in another lie when the GOV claimed they did not seize passports. Now Garland has MORE egg on his face after admitting they did "accidentally" seize them....oh and forgot to log them into evidence
Lmao. How you gonna accidentally seize them? I swear. All these people need to be in the Gulag! It’s like a bank robber breaking into a major bank and stealing millions and then claiming he did it by accident. They knew damn well that they were taking them. It was no accident. He might not have known personally but someone did! Despicable!

Of course they did. We already know the police opened the doors in DC. There is plenty of video where they are waving/welcoming people in.

Reactions: gigamortis