• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Excellent article. The realization obviously came long ago, but the gravity of the situation hasnt really fully hit until now with the Trump raid. That at present time, the occupiers of the positions of leadership all across our gov't truly are working against us to the fullest in pursuit of evil. Still doesnt seem real😟. Neon hair commies infiltrating every facet(including/especially the military and fed LE). We like to say it started with Obama, but thats actually just when they had ratcheted up the volume to 10 and felt confident enough to rub it in our face because the job was already pretty much done. This woke globo-homo commie BS started well before then. Some would say Bush Sr.. some, Woodrow Wilson. Honestly, we've probably been being led into this path since Lincoln sicked his dogs on us and set the precedent for Posse Comitatus to get thrown out the window.

This plainclothes "Electronic Surveillance Unit" at J6. with the special multi color bracelets.. certainly we got tons of photos of these fuckheads, no? @Bender ? @theLBC ?

Holy shit.... Bernie Sanders? So... this is somewhat relevant to this conversation, and a pretty astounding revelation for some.

As a devout Commie his default position is that govt is rigged for the benefit of the rich.

He is so dementia rattled he doesn't realize he is now attacking his Commie goals he fought for his entire life.

That idiot spook Mike Baker that Joe Rogan always brings on his show actually wanted Rice to be POTUS. Says shes "sooo experienced in foreign policy".
Shes also a fckn commie you tarded spook. But then thats probably the part he likes most.

Reactions: gigamortis
As a devout Commie his default position is that govt is rigged for the benefit of the rich.

He is so dementia rattled he doesn't realize he is now attacking his Commie goals he fought for his entire life.
Speaking of "Commies" , here are a couple . Two biggest coward commies in history .

1660473601025.jpeg

Best friends , fat orange fuck is a traitor .

1660473878959.jpeg

A federal judge, appointed by President Trump, saw probable cause to believe a crime had been committed and authorized a legal search. Please try to keep an open mind and see what comes from that search. I'm trying very much not to be myopic ... unlike those that instantly believe the former president is clearly innocent and did nothing wrong and is being politically harassed. Both "He's a guilty bastard" and "He's innocent and being persecuted" ... are probably wrong. Let's wait for the evidence and see where it leads.
People like you are why they keep getting away with this tyrannical crap. "OH, well a judge saw fit" so there we go, all above board then..... the fbi director was appointed by Trump too, so it must be that there's something to this....

I'm so sick of this supposed logic. You people have to be the dumbest people on earth. After what, 6 years of literally making up crimes, lying , bogus Fisa warrants, using media to do its illegal bidding, on and on and on... you are still the morons saying "well let's let it play out before judgement".... It's easier to believe the fbi lies than to believe there is ANYONE IN THIS COUNTRY who could still be saying "well let's let it play out and see " just unbelievable

I'll let my military record speak for itself. You don't have to forfeit your patriotism merely because you want to wait for the facts to be produced in an active investigation. I'm interested in the results just like you are. The difference is ... (a) I haven't made up my mind based solely upon my (admittedly independent) political beliefs, and (b) I'm waiting to see all the facts.
Your military record speaks like Benedict Arnold’s.

You’re an outspoken enemy of American ideals, principles, and law. The furthest thing from a patriot. You are both so deeply committed to evil and comfortable with deception that you choose espionage as your theater. Satisfied to poison your own countrymen and brothers. You are a disgrace, not only to the valor of the Marine Corps uniform, but human skin. God is not mocked.

Your military record speaks like Benedict Arnold’s.

You’re an outspoken enemy of American ideals, principles, and law. The furthest thing from a patriot. You are both so deeply committed to evil and comfortable with deception that you choose espionage as your theater. Satisfied to poison your own countrymen and brothers. You are a disgrace, not only to the valor of the Marine Corps uniform, but human skin. God is not mocked.

Can I hear your less diplomatic true feelings……..

I'll let my military record speak for itself. You don't have to forfeit your patriotism merely because you want to wait for the facts to be produced in an active investigation. I'm interested in the results just like you are. The difference is ... (a) I haven't made up my mind based solely upon my (admittedly independent) political beliefs, and (b) I'm waiting to see all the facts.
Seth Moulton also cites his military record as he destroys the country.

This “waiting to see the facts”?

Did you see the facts on Fast and Furious?

Lois Lerner?

Hillary’s server?

Hunter’s laptop?

Are the only facts you wait to see those that involve Conservatives?

Also when it comes to Marines I know Neller to be a contemptuous prick and Mattis/Kelly have admitted to being contemptuous, guessing Dunford was right there with them.

Berger is trying to make the USMC a rubber boat landing party capable of only Makin Island raids- which we were lucky to survive.

Is there any doubt “Let me call China” Milley is a traitor?

Last edited:
i dunno. i think i am pretty moderate and i am not attacked all the time. :p
you are right that people have a hair trigger these days, including me...
but nobody on the other side hesitates to call me a conspiracy type either, so it goes both ways (just not that much here).

Hey Fuck You!

Just kidding didn’t want to leave you out of the attack feels.

I just listened to the Judicial Watch bit on this. When he petitioned to declassify those items, he allowed them to make their desired redactions, then he declassified it as "final". What he took was declassified. The fact that he showed FBI everything 8 months ago, secured it as they directed, and then this happened, tells me if you are "nice" and try to "work" with them, they will 100% screw you. 100%.

He should have put Killary in jail, he should have wiped out the entire "executive" (7th floor) branch of the FBI. He should have made sure he had "something" on everyone he put in any position of power. Shouldn't have to think that way, but they are good at being two-faced.
Just ask Mike Flynn where cooperation will get you.

Be nice to Haney you mean spirited bastards. We don't want to lose his well thought discussion on important issues of the day.

Plus he cracks me up every time he posts.

Edit, apologies for assuming gender.

Just ask Mike Flynn where cooperation will get you.
Ain‘t that the truth. I believe Mike thought when those FBI agents showed up at his house to just talk amongst friends that he could speak freely because he was in the club, they were in the club and we are all friends here right?

Wrong…what he failed to realize is the moment he endorsed Trump “the outsider“ he was at that point kicked out of the club but didn’t yet know it. He found out the hard way for sure.

Last edited:

100% fuck the guy, but it's interesting, and there is a cross section of the population who actually listens to him. I point it out as it's a marker for where we are at, and indeed we are in a dark place I think.

Last edited:
Best friends , fat orange fuck is a traitor .

View attachment 7933625
A traitor because he was the only President willing to broker a peace deal with NK? There are a lot of bad guys in this world, maybe it's pragmatic to not try to go to war with all of them. Something the Liberals and NeoCons are really terrible at. I know this is a frustrating perspective for people who have myopic world views.

Last edited:
A traitor because he was the only person willing to broker a peace deal with NK? There are a lot of bad guys in this world, maybe it's pragmatic to not try to go to war with all of them. Something the Liberals and NeoCons are really terrible at. I know this is a frustrating perspective for people who have myopic world views.
The deeper you dig, the harder it is to ignore just how rigged the system is. dimwits vs repubicans ? Different side of the same coin. There are a few Republicans that I do have some degree of regard for, but they are few and far between.

Bernie and Trump should run outside the republican and Democratic part.

That would shake things up a bit.

Bernie is not a Democrat and the Republicans shit on Trump.

Reactions: Sako man