• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Yes TDS will rot your dick off, it's kinda like syphilis. Fucks up your brain as well.
Thank God. I have an enviably functioning cock which unlike most of the fatbodies here, I can still see without the aid of mirrors, 3rd parties video assistance or nostalgia, and given that I'm not a MAGA dupe, the ol' noggin's doing fine...

Truly Blessed.

This guy doesn’t have a dick, but it definitely fucked up his brain.
Let Brandon run his beloved ManUtd , I’m sure they will be on top in no time.

Reactions: BytorJr
This guy doesn’t have a dick, but it definitely fucked up his brain.
Let Brandon run his beloved ManUtd , I’m sure they will be on top in no time.
sir, your sister will provide a hearty endorsement of my endowment. The face cream that accounts for her glowing skin isn't found in a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: Schütze
Trumb making the deal . Traitor and coward .

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220315233834-trump-putin.jpg
istockphoto-675609074-612x612.jpg

Reactions: Schütze
sir, your sister will provide a hearty endorsement of my endowment. The face cream that accounts for her glowing skin isn't found in a jar.
My sister wouldn’t let a libtard touch her, especially with a dildo no matter how much it glowed in the dark.

Considering the FBI is as corrupt as it is, should the benefit of a doubt be extended to the police departments that work along side and assist the FBI? I think not. Guess what, every single local and state department in the country has and will continue to aid the legal terrorists known as the FBI. Why? It’s almost as if public safety is a ruse to fool the gullible.

What about the officers that supposedly are on our side and believe what many of us do? How can they support these federal terrorists and be like us? They can’t. Think about that before you back the blue.

Considering the FBI is as corrupt as it is, should the benefit of a doubt be extended to the police departments that work along side and assist the FBI? I think not. Guess what, every single local and state department in the country has and will continue to aid the legal terrorists known as the FBI. Why? It’s almost as if public safety is a ruse to fool the gullible.

What about the officers that supposedly are on our side and believe what many of us do? How can they support these federal terrorists and be like us? They can’t. Think about that before you back the blue.
images

i tend to believe most are just trying to do the best they can in their particular sphere.
we know what the feds are capable of when they target regular folks, so the agents know better than we do that they can be victims of all sorts of shenanigans. this is particularly true after obama terrorized any whistleblowers, and these were many.

i tend to believe most are just trying to do the best they can in their particular sphere.
we know what the feds are capable of when they target regular folks, so the agents know better than we do that they can be victims of all sorts of shenanigans. this is particularly true after obama terrorized any whistleblowers, and these were many.
Yet they stay? WTF. If this is true then yet gain it proves my point that the worst examples of man are drawn to government for a paycheck. This doubles in the case of LEO. Willingly sitting at the table with the devil. My goodness.

Yet they stay? WTF. If this is true then yet gain it proves my point that the worst examples of man are drawn to government for a paycheck. This doubles in the case of LEO. Willingly sitting at the table with the devil. My goodness.
it isn't unreasonable for somebody to believe they can do more good from within the system than outside of it.
this isn't excusing all the bad things we've seen, but i don't support the idea that they are all complicit because they don't quit.

Reactions: Anb618 and Skunk
it isn't unreasonable for somebody to believe they can do more good from within the system than outside of it.
this isn't excusing all the bad things we've seen, but i don't support the idea that they are all complicit because they don't quit.
The good from the inside thing is a lie to justify their position. Their leadership is criminal and corrupt. The people below either push the agenda and follow through or are fired. If a man hasn’t been fired then you can be assured that he is doing his job to the satisfaction of the corrupted leadership. If they realize the corruption of their leadership and don’t quit they are complicit for reasons already described. If they don’t recognize it then they are ignorant. Either way the agenda is moved forward from top to bottom through the ranks and onto us by threats of violence.

Reactions: XP1K and MJF
The good from the inside thing is a lie to justify their position. Their leadership is criminal and corrupt. The people below either push the agenda and follow through or are fired. If a man hasn’t been fired then you can be assured that he is doing his job to the satisfaction of the corrupted leadership. If they realize the corruption of their leadership and don’t quit they are complicit for reasons already described. If they don’t recognize it then they are ignorant. Either way the agenda is moved forward from top to bottom through the ranks and onto us
i can sympathize with how you feel, but i just don't think it works very well when the underlings try to fire the boss.
the problem is top down corruption and it has to be dealt with from the top. in the meantime, the guys at the bottom churn along.
it would be hypocritical for me to watch what is going on and point fingers at others for watching with me.

Reactions: ken226
i can sympathize with how you feel, but i just don't think it works very well when the underlings try to fire the boss.
the problem is top down corruption and it has to be dealt with from the top. in the meantime, the guys at the bottom churn along.
it would be hypocritical for me to watch what is going on and point fingers at others for watching with me.
They aren’t just watching my man. They are doing their job to the satisfaction of the evil men they take orders from. Whether from complicity or ignorance, the job is getting done. That job is attacking everything good that you and I believ to be true and righteous. That job is ruining the lives of those not cowering or working for the state. They are the ones in a position to leave and remove power from these evil men het they stay and do their job. Not you or I or anyone else not in that position can do so. I give them no pass. We will just have to disagree.

It's interesting you bring this up and as it serves a perfect example of what can happen to magnificent institutions and collections of people when utter shit stains get into senior leadership roles. I liken the demise of my beloved ManUtd to my beloved USA. With successive shit stains like Reagan, Clinton, Bush. (both), Obama, and the last two cunts, this amazing country is downspiralling. But then, something even worse happened, we started wanting more shit stains. It was like the SNL skit of cowbells. Death is the only answer so that both ManUtd and USA, can be reborn. I hope the Glazers are stampeded to death by other wall st. turds driven mad by a dropped dollar bill and that Trump and all his cronies and dumbfuck MAGA cult like followers choke on some cosmic, karmic big mac and we get a regular, normal, politely corrupt but mostly benevolent politican back in charge of things. At least one who doesn't deepthroat other leaders while handing them our state secrets.

Cheney '24 (even if her daddy is the Emperor in Star Wars).
ManUtd forever ( just please don't get relegated....)
I found the guy who applied for the armed IRS positions.

Question, when you got monkey pox, did it fuck your brain up as well?

Private groups are doing a better job at catching pedophiles than the FBI. The FBI just protects them or uses the info. for blackmail at a later time.
Yes, yes I know. I knew as soon as hit post on that comment that y'all thought I'd bumped my head. Please strike that post from the thread. I have a psych eval scheduled for tuesday. Wish me luck.😁

Reactions: UKDslayer
It's interesting you bring this up and as it serves a perfect example of what can happen to magnificent institutions and collections of people when utter shit stains get into senior leadership roles. I liken the demise of my beloved ManUtd to my beloved USA. With successive shit stains like Reagan, Clinton, Bush. (both), Obama, and the last two cunts, this amazing country is downspiralling. But then, something even worse happened, we started wanting more shit stains. It was like the SNL skit of cowbells. Death is the only answer so that both ManUtd and USA, can be reborn. I hope the Glazers are stampeded to death by other wall st. turds driven mad by a dropped dollar bill and that Trump and all his cronies and dumbfuck MAGA cult like followers choke on some cosmic, karmic big mac and we get a regular, normal, politely corrupt but mostly benevolent politican back in charge of things. At least one who doesn't deepthroat other leaders while handing them our state secrets.

Cheney ?

Your mom must have dropped you on your head after smoking craxk for 9months

Cheney ?

Your mom must have dropped you on your head after smoking craxk for 9months
Sir, ma dear Mamma loved me dearly, and she also taught me to not be unkind to the less fortunate, like y'all, so all I say is that unlike y'alls Mammas, mine knew my Pappy's real and full name and what type of truck he drove.

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER

The last time an FBI Agent called me we ended up putting three people in prison for a planned double homicide (only one victim was planned, the other was just in the way). One of those suspects turned convicted felons had been a small town Chief of Police, until a couple of months prior to the murder he committed. Another was an active duty Police Officer who helped the former Chief plan the murder and did things to help conceal the former Chief’s activities.

The Texas Rangers were also involved in the case (the former LEO’s lived in Texas, that’s where the murder was planned and forensic counter-measures were put into place). Sadly, when an issue arose in the investigation (the FBI Agent and Texas Ranger both screwed up a simple legal requirement), the FBI Agent was the only one with any integrity. He at least had the balls to show up to court and admit he screwed up. The Ranger refused to show up, citing health issues that came on suddenly, when the subpoena arrived.

I see a lot of the same things you do, coming mainly from the east coast FBI (per reports, no firsthand knowledge). Things in my area are pretty good. LE did not enforce any of the COVID bullshit; from the leadership to the rank and file, the Constitution and what is right are the main driving forces. Not some politicians’ overreaching dreams. Our good cop to bad cop ratio is likely the highest in the nation. I understand that’s not true everywhere, but that doesn’t change how it is, here, where I have experience.

You think in absolutes. That’s why you are not taken seriously. Very few things are absolute.

You think every government employee is a shit stain. What about the private construction company working on public roads being paid by tax dollars? You’re a hypocrite if you don’t hate them, too, and you’re an idiot, if you do hate them.

I‘m starting on a tangent, so I’ll ask you this: Why are you here? This is “Sniper’s Hide”. By definition, a sniper is a government agent or a criminal. The way you post, they are one in the same. If that’s the case, why would you associate yourself with such a group? I’m genuinely asking, though I expect you’ll just call me names and beat your own chest in satisfaction of winning a contest that isn’t a competition.

The last time an FBI Agent called me we ended up putting three people in prison for a planned double homicide (only one victim was planned, the other was just in the way). One of those suspects turned convicted felons had been a small town Chief of Police, until a couple of months prior to the murder he committed. Another was an active duty Police Officer who helped the former Chief plan the murder and did things to help conceal the former Chief’s activities.

The Texas Rangers were also involved in the case (the former LEO’s lived in Texas, that’s where the murder was planned and forensic counter-measures were put into place). Sadly, when an issue arose in the investigation (the FBI Agent and Texas Ranger both screwed up a simple legal requirement), the FBI Agent was the only one with any integrity. He at least had the balls to show up to court and admit he screwed up. The Ranger refused to show up, citing health issues that came on suddenly, when the subpoena arrived.

I see a lot of the same things you do, coming mainly from the east coast FBI (per reports, no firsthand knowledge). Things in my area are pretty good. LE did not enforce any of the COVID bullshit; from the leadership to the rank and file, the Constitution and what is right are the main driving forces. Not some politicians’ overreaching dreams. Our good cop to bad cop ratio is likely the highest in the nation. I understand that’s not true everywhere, but that doesn’t change how it is, here, where I have experience.

You think in absolutes. That’s why you are not taken seriously. Very few things are absolute.

You think every government employee is a shit stain. What about the private construction company working on public roads being paid by tax dollars? You’re a hypocrite if you don’t hate them, too, and you’re an idiot, if you do hate them.

I‘m starting on a tangent, so I’ll ask you this: Why are you here? This is “Sniper’s Hide”. By definition, a sniper is a government agent or a criminal. The way you post, they are one in the same. If that’s the case, why would you associate yourself with such a group? I’m genuinely asking, though I expect you’ll just call me names and beat your own chest in satisfaction of winning a contest that isn’t a competition.
Do you wear Velcro sneakers? How much do you bench?

How long have you been working in the concrete industry?

See - Boston FBI-Whitey Bulger.

And your Sniper definition is weird.

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender

Who was the first person you voted for to be president?

FB981A24-9654-4B0F-9311-B7C50C022DD2.jpeg

See - Boston FBI-Whitey Bulger.

And your Sniper definition is weird.

400755EA-B625-41BF-B044-A556D7BDCEFF.png

No matter which definition you use, the person acting as a sniper is either working for a government or committing an illegal homicide (could be an attempted homicide, if the receiver doesn’t die).

With any luck the orange traitor will be suicided in jail. I predict death by choking on a Big Mac or on an inmates McNuts. It'll also mean chicom shills like .308buttpirate and wadetoobogus will be redeployed to more useful functions like latrine surveillance in public toilets to ensure other chinks are wiping the prescribed commie way...

Cheney '24!!!
How long have you had that "medical" marijuana card?...

R

Omg.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyy

You must be the dude who gave UtdManiac Monkeypox