• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Unfortunately you guys didn’t kick her out. That’s not how it works. We control nothing. She left on her own accord and will continue to be a major player either out front or behind the scene.
1661088914366.gif

guess who was going to tell everyone about working with the fbi all those years...
good to see the doj finally wrapping up the loose ends on that one...

wuX7lwTwkOlM.png

Cheney, like her dad, is a warmongering, globalist cunt. We kicked her neocon ass out of Wyoming and hopefully out of any elected office for good. The simple fact that you think she's a good choice shows just how stupid you really are.

By supporting Cheney, you by default support endless wars, endless nation building, a forever expanding police and surveillance state, and a NWO.
She voted with Trump 93% of the time. So if she represents all those things you've listed (which I agree, represent her father), then so does Trump.

Besides being a fat man-child, Trump is a traitor and criminal who tried his best to interrupt the transfer of power to stay out of jail and away from prosecutor actions. Unforgiveable to anyone who actually loves this country more than what they hate about people who 'don't think/look like I do'.

I don't believe for a second the election was stolen, it's a fantasy that only the truly stupid can actually fully believe to be fact, but then, there are truly stupid ideas from all sides on all topics so it's not really surprising.

I don't think she's a good choice, as I've said, I reference her tongue-in-cheek. I do however fully respect her for standing up amongst a cluck of cowards that is the GOP and saying what needed to be said about Trump. She's got that going for her and that makes her having more balls than 99% of the limp-wristers in the GOP.

I’m not the one that eats spotted dick and brags to the world about it.
So you come at me with a phallic named pudding, and I'm the one who's supposed to be the gay guy....??

May I ask you something...

1661099953987.png

It appears you are the one quite comfortable with the phallic references in your posts.

That's your top lip from tromboning men after they've been to an egg eating contest. Ask Bender, it's a real issue for him and his husband.

So you come at me with a phallic named pudding, and I'm the one who's supposed to be the gay guy....??

View attachment 7938519

Thank God. I have an enviably functioning cock which unlike most of the fatbodies here, I can still see without the aid of mirrors, 3rd parties video assistance or nostalgia, and given that I'm not a MAGA dupe, the ol' noggin's doing fine...

Truly Blessed.

Thank God. I have an enviably functioning cock which unlike most of the fatbodies here, I can still see without the aid of mirrors, 3rd parties video assistance or nostalgia, and given that I'm not a MAGA dupe, the ol' noggin's doing fine...

Truly Blessed.

those are responses to the topic, it's different.

dickhead ;)

My friend the POHM (Prisoner of her Majesty), I haven’t been posting here that long so I‘m still learning how it all works however you may be better served to start your own thread regarding Trump and phallic‘s so you can stay on point with your message and not derail this thread.

But if I’m out of line for that suggestion then so be it.

Last edited:
don't believe for a second the election was stolen, it's a fantasy that only the truly stupid can actually fully believe to be fact, but then, there are truly stupid ideas from all sides on all topics so it's not really surprising
Have you seen the mountains of evidence?
You really think it's fake?
Please explain the biggest ones you think are fake.
Please don't post links to factcheck.org

Reactions: tomcatmv
Have you seen the mountains of evidence?
You really think it's fake?
Please explain the biggest ones you think are fake.
Please don't post links to factcheck.org
well, dude, you're the one making the allegation, so, these mountains of evidence that are going to waste, where are they? And please don't think your incredulity is evidence. It's not.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
I just want to know if anybody has ever had any luck at getting any liberal to admit or acknowledge the fact that the election was in fact stolen and that there is plenty of evidence to prove it.

So why would anybody bother wasting more than 10 seconds to try and convince one now?

View attachment 7938519
The last time anyone over here gave a fuck what you faggots thought was before 1776. So keep your police state faggot shit to yourself. Man are you trannies annoying.

The last time anyone over here gave a fuck what you faggots thought was before 1776. So keep your police state faggot shit to yourself. Man are you trannies annoying.
I just can't have you being this upset. Here, your favourite things in one photo....

rainbow-pup.gif

FIFY: Remember the war of 1812.

First off, an American does not say "mate" unless he means his wife or girlfriend.
Second. We kicked your asses back to your insignificant island once twice.....how hard do you think it would be to do it again ?

Reactions: MJF
I’m all my years on the ‘hide, this is easily the stupidest comment made to date.
I don't believe for a second the election was stolen, it's a fantasy that only the truly stupid can actually fully believe to be fact, but then, there are truly stupid ideas from all sides on all topics so it's not really surprising.

She voted with Trump 93% of the time. So if she represents all those things you've listed (which I agree, represent her father), then so does Trump.

Besides being a fat man-child, Trump is a traitor and criminal who tried his best to interrupt the transfer of power to stay out of jail and away from prosecutor actions. Unforgiveable to anyone who actually loves this country more than what they hate about people who 'don't think/look like I do'.

I don't think she's a good choice, as I've said, I reference her tongue-in-cheek. I do however fully respect her for standing up amongst a cluck of cowards that is the GOP and saying what needed to be said about Trump. She's got that going for her and that makes her having more balls than 99% of the limp-wristers in the GOP.
You’re good at gaslighting. I’ll give you credit where credit is due.

Ask him why rape numbers exploded in northern europe...

(Baby mind blown.img)

• Love
Reactions: BLEE and Bender
With any luck the orange traitor will be suicided in jail. I predict death by choking on a Big Mac or on an inmates McNuts. It'll also mean chicom shills like .308buttpirate and wadetoobogus will be redeployed to more useful functions like latrine surveillance in public toilets to ensure other chinks are wiping the prescribed commie way...

Cheney '24!!!
20220326_205911.jpg

With any luck the orange traitor will be suicided in jail. I predict death by choking on a Big Mac or on an inmates McNuts. It'll also mean chicom shills like .308buttpirate and wadetoobogus will be redeployed to more useful functions like latrine surveillance in public toilets to ensure other chinks are wiping the prescribed commie way...

Cheney '24!!!
9045BBDA-98B3-414F-A5EF-06D5994F31A2.jpeg

No you aren’t and neither is the dark skinned third world scum that crosses the border.
lol... I'd love to you see your fat, heart-disease ridden face every time Tucker talks about the Great Replacement. I'd tell you to deal with it but you can't, and that makes it even funnier.