• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fed GM #210 Match Primers @Midway now

Hoofy

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2007
Colorado
Just got this notice from MidwayUSA
I've been looking for the 215's though.
Call now and you can get 'em.1-800-243-3220

Per your request for notification, we received the following:

Federal Gold Medal Large Rifle Match Primers #210M Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)

Supplies may be limited and are first come first serve. Don't wait until they're gone.

Thanks for Your Business,

Larry Potterfield
Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA

Re: Federal Gold Medal Large Rifle Match Primers

I JUST received an order from MidwayUSA that I put in Friday. They always get this stuff in right after I place an order.

Oh well. At least I have enough primers to last me a couple months.

Said they had only got about 50 in stock and of course everyone ordered their max of 5. So 10 happy people.

WTF, I just Now got my email.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOSTIL1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF, I just Now got my email. </div></div>

Those Midway emails aren't very consistent. I got one last week for some P mags. I must have signed up for notification twice as I got another on 5-6 hours later.
Last winter it was an action block. I was browsing, saw it and ordered it. Got the email notification the next day.

checkd like 1:30 after getting email and no joy.