• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

869221CA-5742-4698-BA24-4D883626BB07.jpeg

Reactions: Dunraven

You can say shit. Its protected under the 1st.

But when the man comes knocking... might not want to point a gun at them like this guy did. What got this man killed was pointing a loaded gun at federal officers. Not what he said, what he said just caught their attention.

The Didn't do nothing in this thread is....laughable.

But when the man comes knocking... might not want to point a gun at them like this guy did. What got this man killed was pointing a loaded gun at federal officers. Not what he said, what he said just caught their attention.

I haven't tried to decipher all of the presented info/evidence....
Did the team of Feds knock?

1691769952912.gif

Reactions: Bullfrog08
You know what I mean by knock... come on now.
If anybody heard their front door being kicked in - they are going to respond with a gun in hand.

When the locals do these - they go to the door with a ballistic shield and actually knock.
Then they wait for a response.
Then if no response - they go to the bullhorn and wake up the neighborhood.

Kicking in the door initially is just an excuse to murder the citizen - because every citizen upon hearing their door get kicked in is going to respond with a weapon. BAM! Instant justification for being murdered in your own home. You and I both know they didn't have to play it that way.

Last edited:
If anybody heard their front door being kicked in - they are going to respond with a gun in hand.

When the locals do these - they go to the door with a ballistic shield and actually knock.
Then they wait for a response.
Then if no response - they go to the bullhorn and wake up the neighborhood.

Kicking in the door initially is just an excuse to murder the citizen - because every citizen upon hearing their door get kicked in is going to respond with a weapon. BAM! Instant justification for being murdered in your own home. You and I both know they didn't have to play it that way.
If you scroll back a few pages he directly threats them that he will be armed and ready

Again, yall are on this didnt do nothing. To espouse the narrative of government bad. Its fucking played out ad nausea.

What the fuck do you expect them to do?

I’ve had the police banging on my door warrant in hand. I’m not full of bullet holes. You don't hear me crybabing about it, I know what I did.

If some gang banger had done the same shit, y’all be selling that motherfucker down the river. Come on now I read your shit.

The guy was asking for this shit he got what he asked for

• Haha
Reactions: higginsworksforme
If you scroll back a few pages he directly threats them that he will be armed and ready

Again, yall are on this didnt do nothing. To espouse the narrative of government bad. Its fucking played out ad nausea.

I’ve had the police banging on my door warrant in hand. I’m not full of bullet holes.

If some gang banger had done the same shit, y’all be selling that motherfucker down the river. Come on now I read your shit.

I am not disputing that he poked the bear.
I'm concerned that their tactics can be used against any citizen they want to.
They knew full well he was barely mobile.
They also knew he wasn't a threat to Biden.
So we all know this was a "get that MFer for taunting us" deal.
They handled it this way to make a statement.
Do you not agree this could have been handled differently if they wanted to?

and had he not doubled down on his threats, there is legal precedent in place to fight the charges.

I am not disputing that he poked the bear.
I'm concerned that their tactics can be used against any citizen they want to.
They knew full well he was barely mobile.
They also knew he wasn't a threat to Biden.
So we all know this was a "get that MFer for taunting us" deal.
They handled it this way to make a statement.
Do you not agree this could have been handled differently if they wanted to?
You can be old fat and out of shape and still shoot straight. I see it all the time(edit, hell I a have seen a guy in a wheel chair shoot tight groups, missing limbs etc). Yes still a threat, you don't need to be an Olympic athlete to pull a trigger. So sell he was not a potential threat to some one else.

Yes, they went after him because of his threats. 100%

There are always different potential outcomes. Authorities are going to authority, its their job. You better have a better plan than this dumb fuck

You're an imbecile.

I got to page two of this thread and skipped to the end to make a comment. So here it is.

They killed the guy. We have no idea why. He may not have even owned a gun. He may have. He may have weighed 300 lbs. He may not have. He could look like the picture we were presented suggest or he may not.

The entire story/narrative is being released by those that perpetrated the event.

The video made by the neighbor may have been manufactured. The whole thing may not even have happened or it may have. It could have been staged as a warning.

Believe none of what you see and none of what you hear. We are being manipulated at every facet.

I do the cool guy stuff at work. I can confirm without any doubt that SWAT would never be used on a guy like this unless the threat of him acting on it was imminent.

Unless he posted on the internet that he was going to go make good on this threats that very morning, there was absolutely no need to use SWAT style tactics.

If somebody brought this idea to our team it would have been laughed at you would have been told to pound sand.

Without an imminent threat the FBI was way out of line. But I'm not surprised either. They like to take off the suit and play the cool-guy any chance they can get. I've met plenty of nice ones, but tactically they are a disaster in plan and action.

I’ve had the police banging on my door warrant in hand. I’m not full of bullet holes. You don't hear me crybabing about it, I know what I did.

Nobody disputes his posts were stupid and no doubt he could/should be charged for it. He didn’t need to be used as an excuse for the feds to flex on everyday people. Only one shot fired, not from him and then left in the street for the world to see….. tell me again how this wasn’t an execution.

Welnicki allegedly told Capitol police that if Trump lost the 2020 election and refused to leave office, he would “acquire weapons” and “take him down”.

According to the complaint, in one voicemail left with the Secret Service, Welnicki said he would “do anything I can to take out” Trump.

“Oh yeah, that’s a threat to come and arrest me,” he was quoted as saying. “I will do anything I can to take out [Trump] and his 12 monkeys … if I had the opportunity to do it in Manhattan, that would be awesome … tomorrow [Trump] will be in Georgia, maybe I will.”

The complaint said the “12 monkeys” were unnamed members of Congress who Welnicki believed supported Trump. It also said Welnicki believed there would be a $350,000 reward for killing Trump.

According to the complaint, the voicemail was recorded “on or about” 4 January 2021.

I recognize that, the bias/double standard. But in this specific chain of events I don't think it applies. This guy brought it on him self, regardless of that bias. So trying to relate that to what occured here, na.

Now is you wanna talk indictments against the orange man and corruption... you'll get no push back from me. But trying to play connect the dots to this event, again Na.

The parallel you’re referencing is of someone calling in death threats toward the president and congressmen, to the secret service, for over a year vs someone allegedly making some cryptic remarks or, at best, veiled threats, on his own social media. One guy got to see a judge, the other a coroner. You’re making the point you’re trying to refute.

The parallel you’re referencing is of someone calling in death threats toward the president and congressmen, to the secret service, for over a year vs someone allegedly making some cryptic remarks or, at best, veiled threats, on his own social media. One guy got to see a judge, the other a coroner. You’re making the point you’re trying to refute.
I am not even about to engage your confusion. have a good day

Yeah, I wouldn’t engage either.

I mean we can all tell you don’t really want to discuss ideas with people that have a different point of view. You’re only here to learn more about your incredible love of firearms and shooting. 😂

Reactions: Dunraven
I do the cool guy stuff at work. I can confirm without any doubt that SWAT would never be used on a guy like this unless the threat of him acting on it was imminent.

Unless he posted on the internet that he was going to go make good on this threats that very morning, there was absolutely no need to use SWAT style tactics.

If somebody brought this idea to our team it would have been laughed at you would have been told to pound sand.

Without an imminent threat the FBI was way out of line. But I'm not surprised either. They like to take off the suit and play the cool-guy any chance they can get. I've met plenty of nice ones, but tactically they are a disaster in plan and action.
Another glowie......53 posts in 10yrs.......GTFO

Doc

Was he......were you there....did you personally see him point a weapon at them. If not shut your cock holster......

Doc
You weren't there, don't act like you know he didn't.

Its whats being reported.

Go jerk your self off to my picture you fucking faggot.

View attachment 8202312

He came out armed and repeatedly expressed his intention.

Execution no it’s just you being dramatic
Take a step back and take in the entire situation without your personal bias…

Stupid, absolutely. Professionally trained agents that know de-escalation techniques and tactics should have no problem defusing the situation. They pressed it forward for the desired outcome. Dragging the corpse from inside the house and leaving it outside for hours as a spectacle and message to others.

I mean if the point of the whole maneuver was to protect POTUS keeping him in his own house would have assured that result.

The lack of concern for human life is staggering.

Don’t worry, I’ll be just as upset about your rights the next time the popo is knocking down your door while you cower in fear.

Every interaction with LEO is not supposed to end in violence or violation of rights. That was kind of the whole reason the Bill of Rights exists.

Have you ever taken someone off ignore to see what the fuck is going on... Only to realize, nope, he's still going full fucking retard?

Nobody disputes his posts were stupid and no doubt he could/should be charged for it. He didn’t need to be used as an excuse for the feds to flex on everyday people. Only one shot fired, not from him and then left in the street for the world to see….. tell me again how this wasn’t an execution.
Back on topic, isn't this how the Mexican cartels warn their enemies?

This is typical lib attack type response, accuse others of doing exactly what you are in fact doing.
View attachment 8202312

He came out armed and repeatedly expressed his intention.

Execution no it’s just you being dramatic
Use some actual rational thought process and present your ideas in a manner that encourages exchange of ideas and opinions.

Or just be a trolling jackass trying to stop all conversation presenting your opinion as the only acceptable perspective in the universe. You will get what you give.

This is typical lib attack type response, accuse others of doing exactly what you are in fact doing.
just returned the same shit back at him, some you guys are just as extreme if not worse as they ( liberal) are you’re just blind to see it

Use some actual rational thought process and present your ideas in a manner that encourages exchange of ideas and opinions.
You’re kidding right I brought up legal precedent that could’ve gotten his ass out of this except he wanted to do this.
E335C7EA-A20D-4587-99F5-016C0ACE77A8.jpeg

Get off your moral fucking Highground.
Or just be a trolling jackass trying to stop all conversation presenting your opinion as the only acceptable perspective in the universe. You will get what you give.

People keep responding to me, so I keep replying but if you wanna shit all over my first amendment rights it’s cool I got a pooper scooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Don’t not question leftist puppets like Juan, nor their string master’s.

You can see he would be just as gleeful to report his father’s social media posts to the fbi so a squad of state sponsored thug’s would be sent to dispatch him as he is this stranger.

Don’t not question leftist puppets like Juan, nor their string master’s.

You can see he would be just as gleeful to report his father’s social media posts to the fbi so a squad of state sponsored thug’s would be sent to dispatch him as he is this stranger.
Try harder... You really suck at this.

Yesterday I asked for someone to alert me when the FBI body worn cam film was released. And the warrants. And the video of the 302 interviews before the warrants.

Thanks. It seems like you have seen them.

Can you post links please.

Yesterday I asked for someone to alert me when the FBI body worn cam film was released. And the warrants. And the video of the 302 interviews before the warrants.

Thanks. It seems like you have seen them.

Can you post links please.
It is what is being reported. Never claimed to have seen any video.

By Peter Alexander and Phil McCausland
A Utah man fatally shot by the FBI on Wednesday was armed when FBI agents confronted him at his home, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News. Authorities said he pointed his weapon at agents and did not respond to their commands.
Officials said the FBI fatally shot the man, who was identified in charging documents as Craig Deleeuw Robertson, as they were serving a warrant at his home in Provo on Wednesday.

He had allegedly made threats against President Joe Biden, saying he would need to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle for Biden's visit to Utah this week. He also openly plotted online the assassination of Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, whose office is prosecuting former President Donald Trump.
The senior law enforcement official said the Secret Service initially referred Robertson and his threats to the FBI.

A Witness account, one of his neighbors.

“Craig Robertson, come out with your hands up! This is the FBI.”

After the sound of about six gunshots, “you hear them yell ‘shots fired, shots fired. He has a gun!’ And then a whole bunch more shots,” said the neighbor. There was such a loud barrage they were unable to tell how many times the agents inside Robertson’s home fired. “They were all shooting at the same time ... and at that point in time, I was in get-my-kid mode.”

“I understand they have procedures that have to be followed. But having his body out there for so long when there’s kids in the cul-de-sac ... they could have done more. Because he was bleeding through the sheet,” said the neighbor who asked to remain anonymous

Here’s the affidavit. These are generally public record….

Mar-a-Lago and Roger Stone . Except this time they didn't tell CNN to broadcast it live. Full on armed raid for a 70 sumpting year old man for a misstatement during a seven hour interrogation. Definitely needed at least ten more thugs when they went to Mar A Lago. I wonder how many sniffed her panties.
They made a good show out of arresting Peter Navarro in the airport after he called them to see if they wanted to talk to him. He lives on the same street as the FauxBI office.

Mar-a-Lago and Roger Stone . Except this time they didn't tell CNN to broadcast it live. Full on armed raid for a 70 sumpting year old man for a misstatement during a seven hour interrogation. Definitely needed at least ten more thugs when they went to Mar A Lago. I wonder how many sniffed her panties.
They made a good show out of arresting Peter Navarro in the airport after he called them to see if they wanted to talk to him. He lives on the same street as the FauxBI office.
Nothing new for them. The bad tactics and bad decisions caught them this time with a person dead unnecessary.

Will anything to them? Not under this administration. Just like the Babbit shooting...

Nothing new for them. The bad tactics and bad decisions caught them this time with a person dead unnecessary.

Will anything to them? Not under this administration. Just like the Babbit shooting...
Just like Lon…

4AE9B8AB-7216-4526-BAB9-4FE43142C2C8.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: mtrmn

I'm just saying you can't believe what one side says. I don't believe any news anymore.

So unless you were there stop supporting the MSM.

I never acted or said I know he didn't there Einstein......

Now go back to posting nudes on your Grindr account instead of here.

Doc

Maybe they went and checked out the others and they didn't double down on the stupid. Like this guy appears to have.

There were 23 prosecutions for threats against Donald Trump or those in the presidential line of succession last year, a 130% increase over 2017, when there were 10, according to Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC). The uptick came after five years of steady decline.

To sit and claim it is a one way street is a skewed perspective and not something I am about to bite on.

fb3e9b6bbb7e6730904b96bfd4c9f2f2.jpg

Is there corruption yes... but you guys really need to lay off the tin foil. Its really sad.
how many had their doors breached at 6am and killed by the fbi?

Reactions: Doc68 and jakelly
I'm just saying you can't believe what one side says. I don't believe any news anymore.

So unless you were there stop supporting the MSM.

I never acted or said I know he didn't there Einstein......

Now go back to posting nudes on your Grindr account instead of here.

Doc
You seem to like it.

2 years later its still on your mind.

Fag.

Yeah, not trusting the news is way different than the dumb shit this guy pulled. You guys play a really fucked up game of connect the dots, you come off as a little unhinged kind of crazy

Question, the news, look into it.

It doesn’t mean everything they report is fake. You just a tie it back to your tinfoil conspiracy shit, come the fuck on man. Less reee more critical thinking

When I look at all the presented “facts” and all the evidence, I’ve seen. this guy fucked around and found out. should’ve known better.