• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

TLDR: You're on your own and pretty much fucked.

Long version:

Had to break out the full size keyboard to respond to this one.

Yes, you are correct. Nobody outside of your closest friends is going to help you. The odds of your closest friends helping you are rather slim too.

Conservatives love of the law, love of family, having a job, and not getting assfucked in prison are their greatest handicaps.

Democrats have full on support networks for their people who commit crimes. They bail them out, hire them lawyers, run the news cycle, etc.

Conservatives don't have that. J6 is a classic example. All those people thought that they would be supported, and they just ended up losing everything and going to jail while all the sunshine patriot conservatives went dead quiet. The republican/conservative politicos denounced them and support their persecution.

Dems have been paying for training for years so they are more capable than many people give them credit for. Dems have been openly fighting for their beliefs for years so they are hardened and have developed proven TTP/SOP.

Dems are so effective at what they do that they have literally caused states to create free for all zones where police just lol at crime from certain demographics; and then go arrest a parent concerned about gay curriculums in elementary school.

That is the reality of it. Your fellow conservatives will snitch on you if their livelihoods are threatened, and will watch you get rekt by the machine as long as it doesn't impact their lifestyle.
Yup. Lived it during covid mandates. You are lucky if 2-3 people actually give 1 fuck about you.

You seem to like it.

2 years later its still on your mind.

Fag.

Yeah, not trusting the news is way different than the dumb shit this guy pulled. You guys play a really fucked up game of connect the dots, you come off as a little unhinged kind of crazy
Being called a fag, coming from the guy who posts nudes to a gun forum.

Priceless.....

Doc

You seem to like it.

2 years later its still on your mind.

Fag.

Yeah, not trusting the news is way different than the dumb shit this guy pulled. You guys play a really fucked up game of connect the dots, you come off as a little unhinged kind of crazy
Any adult male that would call some one a "fag" in a somewhat serious conversation couldn't be more than 22 years of age and most likely choking on a dick while typing

Question, the news, look into it.

It doesn’t mean everything they report is fake. You just a tie it back to your tinfoil conspiracy shit, come the fuck on man. Less reee more critical thinking

When I look at all the presented “facts” and all the evidence, I’ve seen. this guy fucked around and found out. should’ve known better.
The "facts" said that agent Orange was safe, the facts said that the anthrax vax was safe, the facts said that the water on Camp Legeune water safe, the facts said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, the facts said Trump colluded with Putin, the facts said that the COVID vax was 99% effective, the facts said that the COVID vax was safe. . ....
All propped up100% by the same media that you are using as "facts" in this case.
They are not going to sheer you.

The "facts" said that agent Orange was safe, the facts said that the anthrax vax was safe, the facts said that the water on Camp Legeune water safe, the facts said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, the facts said Trump colluded with Putin, the facts said that the COVID vax was 99% effective, the facts said that the COVID vax was safe. . ....
All propped up100% by the same media that you are using as "facts" in this case.
They are not going to sheer you.
He works for them.

FYI

Being called a fag, coming from the guy who posts nudes to a gun forum.

Priceless.....

Doc
ED8CA850-E16D-403E-8CC9-104A843C8813.jpeg

The fact that you keep bringing it up and you can’t seem to let it go says more about you than me.

But it’s OK. Keep trying to crucify me.

fag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc68
View attachment 8202857

The fact that you keep bringing it up and you can’t seem to let it go says more about you than me.

But it’s OK. Keep trying to crucify me a

fag.
Still coming from the nude selfie guy......

Priceless......

Are you a groomer also.....do you send those same nudes to little boys and girls......this is usually a precursor to that.....

Asking for a friend....

Doc

Still coming from the nude selfie guy......

Priceless......

Are you a groomer also.....do you send those same nudes to little boys and girls......this is usually a precursor to that.....

Asking for a friend....

Doc
Keep thinking about it burning into your memory.

Fag

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
i have to agree that the dead guy did something ignorant, misguided, foolish, reckless or whatever you want to call it.
but since they had been tracking him for months (allegedly), i also have little doubt it ended the way the fbi wanted it to end.
they were in control of the situation, how and where the confrontation would take place.

personally, i don't want anything to happen to pedo pete.
i would prefer he rots in prison for his crimes with that uncomfortable dirty diaper feeling for the rest of his miserable life.

I knew someone would post about this.
I saw pics of the dudes guns and garage reloading room.

He had all MOA 1 inch tubes and an Arken! Hard core into RCBS & various brass he picked up from the range

Also showed his cool 223 savage or rem bolt action with a knock-off syntheticstock and harris bi-pod with rusty springs !!

He looked like this:
IMG_1129.png

I thought maybe he might be on the bear pit, but said nahhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG

It doesn’t mean everything they report is fake. You just a tie it back to your tinfoil conspiracy shit, come the fuck on man. Less reee more critical thinking

When I look at all the presented “facts” and all the evidence, I’ve seen. this guy fucked around and found out. should’ve known better.

Is that a two way street? Has the bureau now FA? How should this man’s family and friends respond to this attack? There’s 10,000 FBI agents in total, almost 2000 of which are women, their average age is 44, their average salary is 80k, should they know better? If some men under the color of law can transgress the law, why should any man look to the same law for justice?

I’d like to hear your godless and lawless perspective. It will honestly be funny to hear the amount of debased thoughts that are about to proceed out of your mouth. Not that I think it will shock your mouth.

Reactions: BurtG and Doc68
It is what is being reported. Never claimed to have seen any video.

By Peter Alexander and Phil McCausland
A Utah man fatally shot by the FBI on Wednesday was armed when FBI agents confronted him at his home, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News. Authorities said he pointed his weapon at agents and did not respond to their commands.
Officials said the FBI fatally shot the man, who was identified in charging documents as Craig Deleeuw Robertson, as they were serving a warrant at his home in Provo on Wednesday.

He had allegedly made threats against President Joe Biden, saying he would need to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle for Biden's visit to Utah this week. He also openly plotted online the assassination of Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, whose office is prosecuting former President Donald Trump.
The senior law enforcement official said the Secret Service initially referred Robertson and his threats to the FBI.

A Witness account, one of his neighbors.

“Craig Robertson, come out with your hands up! This is the FBI.”

After the sound of about six gunshots, “you hear them yell ‘shots fired, shots fired. He has a gun!’ And then a whole bunch more shots,” said the neighbor. There was such a loud barrage they were unable to tell how many times the agents inside Robertson’s home fired. “They were all shooting at the same time ... and at that point in time, I was in get-my-kid mode.”

“I understand they have procedures that have to be followed. But having his body out there for so long when there’s kids in the cul-de-sac ... they could have done more. Because he was bleeding through the sheet,” said the neighbor who asked to remain anonymous
Try harder...

Try harder....

Is that a two way street? Has the bureau now FA? How should this man’s family and friends respond to this attack? There’s 10,000 FBI agents in total, almost 2000 of which are women, their average age is 44, their average salary is 80k, should they know better? If some men under the color of law can transgress the law, why should any man look to the same law for justice?

I’d like to hear your godless and lawless perspective. It will honestly be funny to hear the amount of debased thoughts that are about to proceed out of your mouth. Not that I think it will shock your mouth.
Dont waste your time, move along, Jaun is a one track mind. Hes right, youre wrong. Waste of typing. Dont engage.

He enjoys debate.....pretty sure hes Chode

Reactions: JR_77 and jakelly
You are making false acusations.

Liar.
You are godless and as a matter of natural consequence, lawless. If you would try to explain the duplicity you’re endorsing, you might peer, for a moment, into just how true those accusations are.

Some insight from your Creator:

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 NASB95
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? [15] Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

See how godless and lawless are used interchangeably?

Reactions: UKDslayer
Awe...

The mouth breathers are pissed off they don't have a solid defense of this guy getting smoked...

so they have resorted to personal attacks, defemation of character, Scarlett letters and trying to preach their religious beliefs to me. LOLOL

This shit has reached a real low point.

Any one want to talk about the OG topic or keep trying to change the topic of discussion?

Awe...

The mouth breathers are pissed off they don't have a solid defense of this guy getting smoked...

so they have resorted to personal attacks, defemation of character, Scarlett letters and trying to preach their religious beliefs to me. LOLOL

Any one want to talk about the OG topic or keep trying to change the topic of discussion?
Sure

My concerns remain the same, FBlie passing what they find to the press when they finish their forensic analysis of his electronics. Although that concern is starting to abate some because if they found anything useful it may have been used already, maybe.

2nd, if they had this guy under surveillance why not roll him up at a time and place where nobody would have been killed? Either their surveillance and targeting process and the skills of those that execute it are severely lacking or……

Sure

My concerns remain the same, FBlie passing what they find to the press when they finish their forensic analysis of his electronics. Although that concern is starting to abate some because if they found anything useful it may have been used already, maybe.

2nd, if they had this guy under surveillance why not roll him up at a time and place where nobody would have been killed? Either their surveillance and targeting process and the skills of those that execute it are severely lacking or……
I hear that concern. I understand peoples apprehension of the authorities, but in this case, he clearly repeatedly stated his intentions publicly.

IF there are body camera's I'd definitely like to see them. To see if it lines up with what they claim.

2. I don't think they could %100 insure no one would get killed or he wouldn't fight back. But follow the logic. I don't have any way to judge what this guy did day to day. Maybe he was hermited up inside that house and rarely left?

But seeing as he was killed I see why questioning a better course of action is happening.

I understand NO one wants their door kicked in and home raided. I get it. But I believe in march they did try to approach and talk to him. He basically told them to piss off and get a warrant. Then publicly stated he'd be armed and ready... I personally can't blame them for going hog on him.
While they could have handled it differently... he could have as well.

Reactions: Skunk and 232593
GreenGlow Juan - So in your mind, the Feds actions are justifiably acceptable based on the old fella's actions given current info.

I understand NO wants their door kicked in and home raided. I get it. But I believe in march they did try to approach BLM & Antifa and talk to them. They basically told them to piss off and get a warrant. Then publicly stated They'd be armed and ready... I personally can't blame them for going hog on them.
While they could have handled it differently... They could have as well.

FIFY - So by your logic, mowing down BLM/Antifa mobs with a mini gun would have been appropriate.

If you really think this was handled appropriately your clearly part of the problem, Fed or not.

The .Gov idiom "check your logic at the door" is spreading at pandemic proportions.

Hopefully the pendulum will change direction soon, but the cable holding it has a max rating.............were already pushing into the safety factor!

Could have 100% absolutely been handled without incident. Would have simply required local LE who know the community & likely knew him.

I'd speculate this old guy was under the false impression he still had (un-monitored) free speech & yes we all know even by the old definition that speech isn't without limits. He didn't send threats to the WH or .gov, no it was on some small sight with like 40 views. That said, this could have simply been handled by local LE/Sharif who probably sit next to this guy in church. Local Sharif stops by with a piece of Peach Cobbler & sais hey Mr Boomer we need to have a little talk about some of the crap you've been posting as it's have crossed the line. At the end of that conversation, alright next Tuesday you need to meet me down at the station to discuss this with the Federal LE. You've gotten yourself in some hot water & We'll need to try and defuse this.

If this would've taken place in 1923 without local LE blessing, all those Feds would have likely been buried in an undisclosed location. LDS's history wasn't completely peaceful from what I know.

Reactions: BurtG
Awe...

Let’s continue to talk about truth and law as it pertains to this case, not your opinion that there is no God and consequent lawless perspective.

-A man is completely within his God-given rights to tell the government he doesn’t want to speak to them without clause. The individual can use any language they choose, even caustic.

-The government has no authority to search anyone’s person, residence, or possessions without a warrant.

-No knock / quick-knock warrants and raid style arrests are tools given to law enforcement to help them enforce drug and organized crime respectively.

-Per the information released by the government, they never attempted to inform the deceased of his warrant, or serve the warrant in a manner which reduces risk of violence. Why?

-I haven’t heard one person in this thread defend the man or his alleged threats. We are pointing out his right to due process.

-We are also pointing out that the government is given power and must act within the confines of law. The citizens have codified consent to governance with a God ordained reverence for human life, not otherwise.

Inform and influence away, but to accuse the membership here with defamation of your character after all the mud you’ve slung on yourself. 🤣

I hear that concern. I understand peoples apprehension of the authorities, but in this case, he clearly repeatedly stated his intentions publicly.

IF there are body camera's I'd definitely like to see them. To see if it lines up with what they claim.

2. I don't think they could %100 insure no one would get killed or he wouldn't fight back. But follow the logic. I don't have any way to judge what this guy did day to day. Maybe he was hermited up inside that house and rarely left?

But seeing as he was killed I see why questioning a better course of action is happening.

I understand NO one wants their door kicked in and home raided. I get it. But I believe in march they did try to approach and talk to him. He basically told them to piss off and get a warrant. Then publicly stated he'd be armed and ready... I personally can't blame them for going hog on him.

Card Tactics:

This device requires skill and ingenuity. The true facts are twisted and coloured by the propagandist to suit his interest and impress his listeners.

Transfer Device:

In this device, the propagandist presents his cause as an integral part of a larger cause by identifying himself and his cause with the collective representation acceptable to the public at large. Thus, to safeguard “people’s democracy” the communists condemn all non-communists as “counter- revolutionaries.”

You are making false acusations.

Liar.

Name-calling:

This technique consists in giving a bad name to a person, a group, an idea or an event. The name so given arouses an emotional attitude of hostility and rejection. The terms “capitalist,” “fascist,” war-monger”, “right-reactionary” create an emotional attitude of hatred toward the person.

Awe...

So here is the problem, you resorted to name calling before others engaged in it with you.

And here we have a legitimate post regardless of whether others agree the tone is spot on.

I imagine the attacks continue because an apology for the inappropriate comments has not been issued.

Whether we agree or disagree is irrelevant, the substance of the argument needs to be approached thoughtfully and respectfully in this case involving a fatal shooting and total denial of due process.

Of course we all love the snarky and funny comment or meme when it is merited.

Cheers

Pointing out that someone, who has previously stated they don’t believe in God, is godless isn’t name calling.

Calling someone a mouth-breather is name calling.

Accusing people of the thing you’re doing is a deceptive tactic.

And this is an abomination of logic. Why would anyone here have to defend the guy “getting smoked?” We didn’t shoot him. The FBI has to defend smoking the guy. There isn’t a law that says if you threaten the president, you are sentenced to death, without trial and at the leisure of the federal police so…

Awe...

Transfer Device:

In this device, the propagandist presents his cause as an integral part of a larger cause by identifying himself and his cause with the collective representation acceptable to the public at large. Thus, to safeguard “people’s democracy” the communists condemn all non-communists as “counter- revolutionaries.”
Where are you getting that terminology from? A while back JBS put out a document with similar terms and for the life of me I can’t find it.

Sounds like its got a bad track record, you know if you believe in that stuff.

So how many times has the chess board been reset at the failure of his creation?

Edit- Also did he save any of the “ good dinosaurs”? And can I ride them in heaven?
Are the bad dinosaures in hell can I ride them there too?

Strange pattern I see, is you mention some soild proven facts about the history of life on this planet, and some one is going to bring up their religion, please save me the agony. So this is me stopping, because if you haven't already figured it out, I doubt reading my smart ass comments is going to change your opinion and not something I wana get into. So... I'm out.

Look when Jesus starts putting fuel in my car…

Until then, I will listen to the guys who drill these wells and the process and science behind it. That actually put fuel in my car. Carbon dating and digging back into the past is part of it. But what do I know, its not like my father was a geophysicist from Shell Oil Company for 30 years who is involved in deep water well projects. I didn’t grow up, watching him draw subsurface maps of the Gulf of Mexico. Talking about the core samples and dating the rock and how far back in history they drilled. That’s just a bunch of hocus-pocus, right…

Not into some fool in a robe with his hand out telling me the Supreme being has the emotional disposition of a spoiled childed. Then constantly your references one old ass book that needs to be updated… Genesis is probably the stupidest chapter of any book I’ve ever read my life.

So yeah, I’m not gonna sit here and try to explain the unexplained I’m not gonna sit here and say there’s not the possibility of otherworldly spirits as I personally believe there are I just don’t think anybody can sit there and put their finger on it and dictate to me what they are. I also believe organized religion is a scam.

But if it works for you and it’s your thing, you know do it whatever. Just don’t expect me to accept it.

For the sake of clarity and understanding for all. Juan is a self proclaimed godless man.

I’ll leave it for the readership here to decide if a man that does not hold these truths to be self evident is capable of discussing our law competently. It is my opinion, formed in principle and practice, that godless men are at best unstable Americans. Eventually the argument will be presented in such a way that they are willing to trample the rights given to men for the state. WE HOLD, they do not.

Reactions: plong
For the sake of clarity and understanding for all. Juan is a self proclaimed godless man.

I’ll leave it for the readership here to decide if a man that does not hold these truths to be self evident is capable of discussing our law competently. It is my opinion, formed in principle and practice, that godless men are at best unstable Americans. Eventually the argument will be presented in such a way that they are willing to trample the rights given to men for the state. WE HOLD, they do not.
You can be godless with strong morals. Ive seen some evil shit from believers and non-believers. Ive also seen some great things from believers and non-believers.

You can be godless with strong morals. Ive seen some evil shit from believers and non-believers. Ive also seen some great things from believers and non-believers.
I am not godless... I just don't get my beliefs from one book. And he's too close minded to comprehend my.

This guy is obviously trying to bait a religious discussion, in a thread about a man being killed in a FBI home invasion. Its really sad, I see right though.

Its not the place for it. It's a shame he doesn't recognize that. All I see out of him is evil.

Any one got anything fresh on the original subject?

I am not godless... I just don't get my beliefs from one book. And he's too close minded to comprehend my.

This guy is obviously trying to bait a religious discussion, in a thread about a man being killed in a FBI home invasion. Its really sad, I see right though.

Its not the place for it. It's a shame he doesn't recognize that. All I see out of him is evil.

😂 Go to bed special agent Juantu Manny.

Worshipping false gods still qualifies as godless. 😂 See God knows He’s the only one, so it’s His way or the highway.

Not the place for this discussion? Frank says we only have free speech here especially in the pit. You are attempting to pervert the definition of religion to seemingly try to summon someone to stop the bloody defemming 😂.

Here’s some more concepts to not grasp.

This discussion isn’t about religion it’s about reverence for law, life, and our Creator. Our American government rests on the concept that the Judeo Christian God, the God of the Bible, or Jesus has endowed men with certain unalienable rights. The shifting position of your moral compass is glaring and your posts display a grotesque lack of reverence for human life, which is logical given your apparent hatred for God. But I don’t think it serves your attempts to influence our discussions here very well. 😉

This irreverence also seems too common amongst the agents of the state, and I think it played a part in this case. This truth, that self-serving men with no fear of the one true God before their eyes, have abused and enslaved their fellow man, has been noted by the founding members of this nation and countless other historians. Members in this thread seem to think that history is repeating itself.

A man can, but mankind can’t. It’s an issue of scale. What happens if we increase the scale to 10k or better yet 1M participants?

Let’s do a critical thinking exercise. Imagine you’re sailing around the world with your entire family and all your earthly possessions. You’re about to stop at one of two islands to resupply. Both ports are cities of 1M, but one island worships the God of the Bible, and the other practices their own morality. Where are you stopping?

Awe...

Please. Just stop.

1690968864216169.jpg