• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback on new 700s

Of
I’d expect that to be just Bullsh1t to be honest

a recent news article. No NATO country would allow their firearms to be manufactured in the PRC.

On 27 March 2023, the Finnish and Swedish Defence Forces signed a framework agreement for a joint range of firearms with Sako Ltd at the Sako factory in Riihimäki.
Of course its total nonsense. It was so unreasonable, I never expected anyone to take it seriously.

That's what I thought.
Care to share your experiences?

And actually yours not your cousin shooting 1 moa groups that any savage could walk all over

What makes the R700 the choice in todays market?

Care to share your experiences?

And actually yours not your cousin shooting 1 moa groups that any savage could walk all over

What makes the R700 the choice in todays market?
I went with the 700 because it came with a 26" 5R barrel, 30-06, 1:10 twist. Plus, it was what I could find on the market. My first choice was a CZ600 Range, next would have been a BVSS Savage but neither was available. Other than cleaning, setting up the rifle, and reloading for the rifle I have zero trigger time with the R700. But I do have one. And as far as that ragged group goes, remember that's from a rifle that has had less than 30 rounds through it and I believe it will only get better. Not bad for a box gun.

Oh! Not all Savages are "one-holers". I know of two Savages, a BVSS, and the other was an older model with a heavy barrel in 22-250. The guy that owned the 22-250 said it would shoot around corners and the BVSS would only shoot poor shotgun groups. Time and money fixed both. I am sure there are plenty of poor shooting R700 out there too.

Reactions: xsn10s