• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback on new 700s

Of
I’d expect that to be just Bullsh1t to be honest

a recent news article. No NATO country would allow their firearms to be manufactured in the PRC.

On 27 March 2023, the Finnish and Swedish Defence Forces signed a framework agreement for a joint range of firearms with Sako Ltd at the Sako factory in Riihimäki.
Of course its total nonsense. It was so unreasonable, I never expected anyone to take it seriously.

That's what I thought.
Care to share your experiences?

And actually yours not your cousin shooting 1 moa groups that any savage could walk all over

What makes the R700 the choice in todays market?

Care to share your experiences?

And actually yours not your cousin shooting 1 moa groups that any savage could walk all over

What makes the R700 the choice in todays market?
I went with the 700 because it came with a 26" 5R barrel, 30-06, 1:10 twist. Plus, it was what I could find on the market. My first choice was a CZ600 Range, next would have been a BVSS Savage but neither was available. Other than cleaning, setting up the rifle, and reloading for the rifle I have zero trigger time with the R700. But I do have one. And as far as that ragged group goes, remember that's from a rifle that has had less than 30 rounds through it and I believe it will only get better. Not bad for a box gun.

Oh! Not all Savages are "one-holers". I know of two Savages, a BVSS, and the other was an older model with a heavy barrel in 22-250. The guy that owned the 22-250 said it would shoot around corners and the BVSS would only shoot poor shotgun groups. Time and money fixed both. I am sure there are plenty of poor shooting R700 out there too.

Reactions: xsn10s