• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fight to the death over cheap chinese trinkets

Like that fucking 9yr old stealing a candy bar, mag dump!!! amiright!

…sounds like some sharia law BS

Its Walmart, if I were dispatch I’d say call your insurance company and please don’t waste our resources

This is where your incredibly low I.Q. gets you into trouble and you try to equivocate and compare apples to oranges...................again.

So you are fucking stupid and we can't fix that, but we will waste some time trying to make you a tad smarter.

1. Guy was not 9 fucking years old, you idiot. As a matter of fact guy was an over 40y/o lifetime criminal currently out on bail from previous crimes.

2. Guy was stealing and was not being prosecuted for stealing, he was simply asked to leave and was going to be served a trespass notice. At no point was he going to be searched or arrested or anything. As a matter of fact, they did not recognize him as a wanted shitbag who was out on bail from previous crimes with guns and using violence.

3. Guy escalated the problem by being armed with both a gun and knife while stealing and yet again resisting arrest, then fighting with three armed men and trying to reach his firearm while fighting three armed men.

4. Guy played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, fuck him. He did everything possible to get killed and he almost got killed.

How about next time your shit gets stolen, you shut the fuck up, stop calling 911 and learn to be happy knowing your property is now in the hands of people who deserve it more than you did.

Next time you get beaten, carjacked, raped, murdered or your child gets molested, remember you deserved it because that criminal had needs and urges that society failed to meet and stop calling 911.

Civilian: Nice. Nice. Nice.

Wtf is wrong with that guy? Ill say nerves and shock, but it sure was creepy.

3 dudes can't control one guy whose already on the ground? Their only option is to shoot him in the head, execution style? And then gloating over it after shooting the guy, "nice, nice, nice"? Doesn't seem at all justified to me. Seems more like three hotheads that don't need to be wearing a badge.
agree, string them up, pathetic

Ah come on man (in my best Biden voice), you know where I'm going with this. The trial of FL v Curtis Reeves recently ended with a not guilty verdict and it was yet another example of a shooting death that never should've happened in the first place. Other examples are road rage incidents that lead to gunfire and what about that incident awhile back were a couple was shot to death by their neighbor over snow on their lawn? And another case that I will be following once it finally goes to trial is a story out of TX where 2 neighbors were fighting over a child's bed that was put in the dumpster they shared and one neighbor gets shot and killed.

No, I'm not becoming some bitch made anti-gun soyboy. I'm just tired of hearing about people getting killed over stupid trivial shit that's all. About 3 or 4 years ago I was at my neighbor's house across the street when a fight broke out and normally I'm not a busy body and don't get involved, but this was different because I didn't choose to get involved in this. Anyways, while breaking up the fight and got hit in the arm by a baseball bat. The entire time I was there I had my CCW on me and through that whole ordeal I never once thought about drawing it. I may have left the house with a bruise on my arm, but guess what? I also left without any legal issues or attorney fees and never had to stare down the barrel of a state prosecutor trying to lock me up for life for murder.

Yeah that snow thing was way more involved than just some snow on the yard, it was clear that couple had been purposely fucking with that guy for years and when he finally snapped they were too fucking stupid and self absorbed to just shut the fuck up and leave.

I mean the guy went back inside and came out with a gun yet they continued to stand there in the street and insult him as he is firing warning shots at them. As someone who minds my own business and doesn’t pick fights with others I can’t comprehend the level of narcissism required to go out of your way get yourself killed over a snow fight that you started.

That entire situation is the epitome of what is wrong with this country, if people would shut the fuck up, mind their own business and not fuck with other people for the sake of fucking with them we would be in a much better place.

This is where your incredibly low I.Q. gets you into trouble and you try to equivocate and compare apples to oranges...................again.

So you are fucking stupid and we can't fix that, but we will waste some time trying to make you a tad smarter.

1. Guy was not 9 fucking years old, you idiot. As a matter of fact guy was an over 40y/o lifetime criminal currently out on bail from previous crimes.

2. Guy was stealing and was not being prosecuted for stealing, he was simply asked to leave and was going to be served a trespass notice. At no point was he going to be searched or arrested or anything. As a matter of fact, they did not recognize him as a wanted shitbag who was out on bail from previous crimes with guns and using violence.

3. Guy escalated the problem by being armed with both a gun and knife while stealing and yet again resisting arrest, then fighting with three armed men and trying to reach his firearm while fighting three armed men.

4. Guy played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, fuck him. He did everything possible to get killed and he almost got killed.

How about next time your shit gets stolen, you shut the fuck up, stop calling 911 and learn to be happy knowing your property is now in the hands of people who deserve it more than you did.

Next time you get beaten, carjacked, raped, murdered or your child gets molested, remember you deserved it because that criminal had needs and urges that society failed to meet and stop calling 911.
Stop being reasonable and looking at the facts

For one, I don’t call the police, they don’t do anything worthwhile

Second, if I was beaten carjacked etc, calling the police won’t undo it, probably won’t even look into it, I’ll just be a victim but now with a useless police report.

The fact that all those morons kept ramping up ego and force over cheap chinese shit at Walmart is the point. At a certain point one must ask, is the juice worth the squeeze.

For one, I don’t call the police, they don’t do anything worthwhile

Second, if I was beaten carjacked etc, calling the police won’t undo it, probably won’t even look into it, I’ll just be a victim but now with a useless police report.

The fact that all those morons kept ramping up ego and force over cheap chinese shit at Walmart is the point. At a certain point one must ask, is the juice worth the squeeze.
I think it's worth the squeeze. Every action has consequences and there's no such thing as a free lunch.

When people can freely steal merchandise, stores need to account for those losses to preserve their margins and maintain profitability. Consequently, they must raise their prices at the expense of paying consumers. Now your $950 TV costs you $1050. If the retailer is insured, they may not incur direct losses, but their rates increase and their bottom is impacted. Now we're back to square one, with prices being raised to cover those losses and the honest, hardworking consumer ultimately pays the price.

All roads lead back to you and I footing the bill for the stolen TV.

This applies to all aspects of our society. If someone can't support their kids, they go on WIC/Snap/Section 8 etc. Your tax dollars pay for their irresponsibility. Now there's less resources to invest elsewhere, like education and infrastructure. When people milk unemployment, their previous employer's SUI rates go up and that factors into their bottom line, potentially preventing their exceptional employees from receiving a raise or otherwise forcing them to pass those costs on to you as the consumer. The list goes on and on.

So yeah... it's worth the squeeze. This isn't about cheap Chinese shit. That's a shortsighted way of looking at things. It's about preserving order. It's about truth, justice and the American way. It's about preserving our way of life for not only our own benefit, but for the benefit of future generations. The shoplifter got what was coming to him and why anyone would care that he took a bullet to the back of the head is a head scratcher to me.

I think it's worth the squeeze. Every action has consequences and there's no such thing as a free lunch.

When people can freely steal merchandise, stores need to account for those losses to preserve their margins and maintain profitability. Consequently, they must raise their prices at the expense of paying consumers. Now your $950 TV costs you $1050. If the retailer is insured, they may not incur direct losses, but their rates increase and their bottom is impacted. Now we're back to square one, with prices being raised to cover those losses and the honest, hardworking consumer ultimately pays the price.

All roads lead back to you and I footing the bill for the stolen TV.

This applies to all aspects of our society. If someone can't support their kids, they go on WIC/Snap/Section 8 etc. Your tax dollars pay for their irresponsibility. Now there's less resources to invest elsewhere, like education and infrastructure. When people milk unemployment, their previous employer's SUI rates go up and that factors into their bottom line, potentially preventing their exceptional employees from receiving a raise or otherwise forcing them to pass those costs on to you as the consumer. The list goes on and on.

So yeah... it's worth the squeeze. This isn't about cheap Chinese shit. That's a shortsighted way of looking at things. It's about preserving order. It's about truth, justice and the American way. It's about preserving our way of life for not only our own benefit, but for the benefit of future generations. The shoplifter got what was coming to him and why anyone would care that he took a bullet to the back of the head is a head scratcher to me.

Preserving order?

That’s the marketing for what police do, but seldom is what they do.

Fact of the matter is those 4 chimps fought to the death over chinese shit from a anti American company.

Also I’d be happy to defund government education centers, and for the roads they are and have always been shit, my taxes and fees and all that keep going up and the roads are just as shitty or worse.

Per unemployment insurance, I pay into that, if I needed it I sure as hell would use it

For all the shit for poor people, I’d be happy to end that and also end income tax, less poor people if they can keep their money.

Preserving order?

That’s the marketing for what police do, but seldom is what they do.

Fact of the matter is those 4 chimps fought to the death over chinese shit from a anti American company.

Also I’d be happy to defund government education centers, and for the roads they are and have always been shit, my taxes and fees and all that keep going up and the roads are just as shitty or worse.

Per unemployment insurance, I pay into that, if I needed it I sure as hell would use it

For all the shit for poor people, I’d be happy to end that and also end income tax, less poor people if they can keep their money.
The first chimp fought to his death for his freedom, the others fought to ensure they keep their paychecks coming in.

You don't pay into unemployment insurance, your employer does. Check your pay stubs.

I'd be happy to defund government everything and privatize everything. Not going to happen though. I wasn't trying to get philosophical or idealistic with this. Just pointing out that none of this is about a Chinese TV.

The first chimp fought to his death for his freedom, the others fought to ensure they keep their paychecks coming in.

You don't pay into unemployment insurance, your employer does. Check your pay stubs.

I'd be happy to defund government everything and privatize everything. Not going to happen though. I wasn't trying to get philosophical or idealistic with this. Just pointing out that none of this is about a Chinese TV.

Just be nice to have the police evolve to a point they know when to let shit go, reminds me of when the police go to pull someone over for some dumb traffic thing, guy decided to take off, and the crash him and their cop cars into random people just because they have to get it on and win. Sometimes it’s like watching poorly trained “guard dogs” go after people.

When you’re crashing cars and shooting guns over a expired drivers license, or stolen cheap tv, as mainstreet America, you’re making more issues for me than the aliment you claim to be there to cure.

The height of stupidity is trying to reason with stupid (and expecting positive results).

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
The height of stupidity is trying to reason with stupid (and expecting positive results).

Yes, because nothing says “I iz smart” like tossing insults like a chip flinging poo, all while not making a single logical counter argument.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Just be nice to have the police evolve to a point they know when to let shit go, reminds me of when the police go to pull someone over for some dumb traffic thing, guy decided to take off, and the crash him and their cop cars into random people just because they have to get it on and win. Sometimes it’s like watching poorly trained “guard dogs” go after people.

When you’re crashing cars and shooting guns over a expired drivers license, or stolen cheap tv, as mainstreet America, you’re making more issues for me than the aliment you claim to be there to cure.
Meanwhile they just stand by and watch the conga lines of looters march out of stores with the source of small business owners livelihoods...

Reactions: TurboTrout
Meanwhile they just stand by and watch the conga lines of looters march out of stores with the source of small business owners livelihoods...

I had someone try to steal my car, police couldn’t be bothered, yet there are always 2 cop cars stationed at my local walmart

But hey, at least police arnt attacking people for opening their business or people for visiting businesses like they did during the covid panicdemic

Are you guys for real? Or is this just trolling and I'm dense.

OP is a rabid anti-police agitator. He's antifa or something based on reading the crap he posts. He's made comments stating police need to be convicted to "be taught a lesson" irregardless of not doing anything wrong. How he is allowed to repeatedly break the rules is a mystery but it seems antifa radicals are never held accountable for their actions so why would SH be any different?

OP is a rabid anti-police agitator. He's antifa or something based on reading the crap he posts. He's made comments stating police need to be convicted to "be taught a lesson" irregardless of not doing anything wrong. How he is allowed to repeatedly break the rules is a mystery but it seems antifa radicals are never held accountable for their actions so why would SH be any different?

I’m antifa? I have been outspoken about free speech, so that doesn’t hold water

And where did I say police should convicted if they do nothing wrong? Post that link.

Yeah, police in general have kinda been a dumpster fire over the recent few decades and have been getting worse, not sure if you were around for say the last two years and covid

The point of this post wasn’t so much the police anymore than the guy, 4 jack wagons fought to the death over crap from walmart, and big picture it seems human life is going down in value like a third world country.

Trash is gonna trash. They gave him the option to just walk out the store and leave. He chose poorly. That being said there were 3 cops and 1
"civilian" on the guy, he was on his stomach with these 4 guys on top so was fatty really a threat at that point? Interesting that the second the one cop saw the gun he started screaming shoot him shoot him. So one cop puts the muzzle to this guys head and tries to execute him? Fails all around.

If you watch deep into the video, he attempts to draw the weapon. He is stopped, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have popped a round out or squeezed out of the hands of the officer who saw him draw. Dangerous environment to fire on the man, though, considering a missed shot could have bounced off the floor. It was the detainee who chose to pull a gun on police officers who already had him on the ground after refusing to comply and leave the store. I don't want to see anyone get shot by police, but police shouldn't have to take a bullet to be able to fire one.

I’m antifa? I have been outspoken about free speech, so that doesn’t hold water

And where did I say police should convicted if they do nothing wrong? Post that link.

Yeah, police are kinda a dumpster fire over the recent few decades and have been getting worse, not sure if you were around for say the last two years and covid

The point of this post wasn’t so much the police anymore than the guy, 4 jack wagons fought to the death over crap from walmart

You said it about Chauvin. IDGAF to hunt it down for you because you are not worth my time. You are either antifa or another glowfag baiting in SH boomers and it's way past due that I put your dumb ass on ignore so here goes. Bye idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I have no beef with Trout. He seems like a good guy, but the LEO hate is definitely real.

It's rampant here on the hide.

We went from backing the blue pre-covid, to blind hatred post-covid.

Love for law enforcement is soooo last year.

I have no beef with Trout. He seems like a good guy, but the LEO hate is definitely real.

It's rampant here on the hide.

We went from backing the blue pre-covid, to blind hatred post-covid.

Love for law enforcement is soooo last year.
The "blue" that everyone backed has resigned in the last couple years. All that's left are the boot lickers, and a few stragglers waiting to resign.

Reactions: TurboTrout
You said it about Chauvin. IDGAF to hunt it down for you because you are not worth my time. You are either antifa or another glowfag baiting in SH boomers and it's way past due that I put your dumb ass on ignore so here goes. Bye idiot.

Oh yeah, he needed some jail for sure, a jury of his peers agreed. But I personally think he was guilty of manslaughter not murder. But I was also happy that victimizer was dead, those two deserved each other and I think the outcome all around was good for the world, cross cancellation

Reactions: FWoo45
Oh yeah, he needed some jail for sure, a jury of his peers agreed. But I personally think he was guilty of manslaughter not murder. But I was also happy that victimizer was dead, those two deserved each other and I think the outcome all around was good for the world, cross cancellation
Fuck, twice in a week, I agree with TT. I need another beer.