• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finally 100 posts can use the Px

It’s almost like people didn’t notice the times Ive told him to STFU about the “honey hole”…

Can we shut this shit down already? The traffic to such an innocuous thread is going to draw attention. Morons.

Op got banned, and a mod threatened everyone else about participating in the UGPX...

Day late and a dollar short, brother. They're 'working' on it.

1630698325542.png

1630698376916.png

@Foul Mike
Was he a quiche and soy latte shooter (anything Creedmoor) or bacon cheeseburger and a coolie?

Thats a good deal on 300 WM lapua brass.

I have 400 new in boxes I will bring you next shoot day, same price as dude, plus buy 3, the 4th is free!, but you buy burgers and beers…😁

@Foul Mike
Was he a quiche and soy latte shooter (anything Creedmoor) or bacon cheeseburger and a coolie?

Thats a good deal on 300 WM lapua brass.

I have 400 new in boxes I will bring you next shoot day, same price as dude, plus buy 3, the 4th is free!, but you buy burgers and beers…😁
So you guys are mocking moa and creedmoor in the same thread. How original!! Fuck, all my guns need to be sold and get cool kid stuff

So you guys are mocking moa and creedmoor in the same thread. How original!! Fuck, all my guns need to be sold and get cool kid stuff
As they say, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

If only there was somewhere you could get rid of that crap without paying the “you have to be this tall to ride this ride” fee…

No body moderates transactions in the PX. It is the wild west. Hackers make other accounts to give themselves feedback. Do your diligence, and understand if you get burned, you are on your own.

I always start > $200 transactions by reading a person's post history then having a phone call.

Yeh duh, this is the internet so there's scams and whatnot, but relative to other gun forums where I buy and sell, as well as Armslist, gunownersclub, craigslist, etc, it's pretty darn good.

And when I said mods, I just meant there's a healthy level of policing around here- hardly the wild west in that regard.

So we're mostly on the same page but I roll the dice way harder than the px here and I've never got burned.

Shoot as a seller I've shipped small money items (< $100) before folks even pay me and it's never gone sideways

Reactions: Foul Mike
As they say, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

If only there was somewhere you could get rid of that crap without paying the “you have to be this tall to ride this ride” fee…
Oh so know we have something against short people. Damn this Friday has cut me down to nothing hahahahha

“In Jersey anything’s legal, as long as you don’t get caught”

Where will the hookers end up?
Craigs list again?

A link from the legit PX.

Buy this from there and I will offer the same as I did to sdbguy. entrance to the UGPX. everyone else has to find it the old fashioned way.
Yes, you are still paying for entrance and more than $20. BUT, you get a kick butt stock and support an awesome cause at the same time!!!

Everything is geared for mil. From corrections at matches to top tier scopes /reticles. Etc.
My swaro spotter is moa and I make corrections in moa. Prs matches, you can’t call corrections so that’s moot. Most matches actually list target size in inches, not mil or moa. Atacr is available in moa, as are s&b, March, razor, Leupold, and others.
And they’re always cheaper in the PX😏

If you communicate is "full value", "half value", etc., it doesn't' matte if you use MOA or MIL. 🤠

I'd assume that MOA sells more than MIL because most laymen are familiar w/ MOA. They both work. Just confirm if your scope is calibrated in Shooter MOA or actual MOA. If you can find it.

Reactions: deersniper