• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally done.

fordsoldier

Just a dude, doing dude stuff.
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2005
Illinois
Well I restocked my rifle again went from a HS Precision to a Bell and Carlson A3 Medalist on my 700. I really like the feel and fit of the B&C compared to the HS. But my built is finally done.

My Remington 700 .308
Bell and Carlson A3
AZ bolt knob modification
Badger med rings
Badger 20 MOA base
US Optics Anti Cant Device
Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NPR1
Eagle Stock pac
Timney Trigger adjusted to 2 pounds and very crisp
Duracoated in Semi gloss H & K black.

I like the B&C A3 so much I restocked both my remmy's in them.
Picture046.jpg

With his little brother .223
Picture049.jpg

Re: Finally done.

Nice pair!

I have the same stock in OD green,
those are great! I too swapped out my HS for a BC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fordsoldier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I restocked my rifle again went from a HS Precision to a Bell and Carlson A3 Medalist on my 700. I really like the feel and fit of the B&C compared to the HS. But my built is finally done.

My Remington 700 .308
Bell and Carlson A3
AZ bolt knob modification
Badger med rings
Badger 20 MOA base
US Optics Anti Cant Device
Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NPR1
Eagle Stock pac
Timney Trigger adjusted to 2 pounds and very crisp
Duracoated in Semi gloss H & K black.

I like the B&C A3 so much I restocked both my remmy's in them.
Picture046.jpg

With his little brother .223
Picture049.jpg
</div></div>

Great looking rifle. I like the color.

your never going to let me forget the one I let get away are you Jrose.

Dude, you have no idea.... That rifle is one of the best shooting rifles I have. It's unbelievable...

Looks good, I've got the same scope and love it.

So, you sure you're done? I feel like I finally finished my rifle recently, it's a good feeling.

What ammo are you going to run through it?

Shawn

I will be doing handloads with some 168 and 175 match kings with some varget and lapua brass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fordsoldier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will let you know when I get out and test it. </div></div>

Thanks, I currently have an LTR that I am building and I am not all that happy with the HS stock that it came with.
Have been looking around for something to replace it with, but for the time being, am not looking to spend a fortune on a stock.
Having a kid will put a dent in your extra income, I'm sure a bunch of guys out there know what I mean!