• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Finally my search is over... got my CZ 85 Combat!

Xshot

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2009
Evansville, WI
I've been try to buy one for about a year. Several have come up on GB, but they were either older models or the sold for outrageous prices. I finally found a like new one in perfect condition offered by Markl Supply in Pittsburg PA. First rate outfit in my opinion.

Mine has the black poly finish and I really like the way it feels. Ergo's are great and it points naturally for me. This is my first full size 9mm, but I do have a LC9 for deep CC. All my other pistols are full size .45's. Being a lefty I know I'll appreciate the ambi controls. Can't wait to shoot it!

I shot my recently acquired CZ Combat the other day. Very nice pistol and very accurate. I really like the way it feels, balances and points. Nicely done CZ!

they are very nice.people are missing out and paying more for a lesser handgun.

they are very nice.people are missing out and paying more for a lesser handgun.

I couldn't agree with you more! The fit and finish of this pistol is incredibly well done. It's hard to believe when you consider it's just a production gun. The Czrch's are doing some amazing things.