• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finnish TKIV-85, 7.62KIV85, TAK 85 Sniper has begun. pics

correct same one. finally getting around to finishing just need a military one now!

To the OP. I have everything plus duplicates of some items for this rifle. In fact one of your photos shows one of the entire NOS adjustable stocks and parts I purchased from Finland. I have several Toro blocks, triggers, etc. I also have 9 M28/76 rifles with and without mounts and many sets of sights. I keep debating on finishing the rifle or selling all the parts. You know there are 2 different blocks?

I'd be interested in a trigger. That's one of the last pieces of the puzzle that I am needing for my build.

Reactions: Calfed
Sold my stock set and scope. If anyone is interested I have one trigger and 3 Toro blocks I can sell. I may have a couple M28/76 barreled action that can go too.

Reactions: USMCsean