• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FISA warrant question...

Nodakplowboy

Going Forward
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 4, 2017
    Tell me if I've got this straight.

A). The original FISA warrant was granted on the basis of the Steele dossier.

B). Subsequent warrants were granted based on the Steele dossier and information gathered from investigations based on the original warrant.

C). The Steele dossier has been proven to be totally false, bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

Is this a correct summation so far?

D). If so, would it not hold true that ALL further investigations, including the Mueller report, were based on false evidence?

The Question: If indeed D is the case, and the Steele dossier is false, would/could it be ruled that all evidence gathered as a result is inadmissible in a court of law, and all the convictions of Flynn, Manafort and all the other players named in the Mueller Report could have their convictions thrown out because the evidence gathered against them was based on original false testimony?

I'm by no means a lawyer, just wondering if my reasoning, or lack thereof, holds any water.

Fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.

If the origin is false all that follows after is tainted and inadmissible.

Hence the threat to us.

If the justice system can be this bastardized against a duly elected President what chance do you or I have?

worse than that really.
    after the first approval, steele leaked parts of the dossier to buzzfeed, and the FBI used the buzzfeed article as backup for steele in the renewal.

the FBI told the court the dossier stories had multiple sources, but it was all steele.
    the FBI "fired" steele for leaking, but still used his leaks to get approval.

First thing that happens in any trial is "A motion to Dismiss"

Any "trial" save this one and realize this is not a trial yet.

Anyway defense submits motion to dismiss to determine if the investigation was lawful from the start.

The Dems do not want the Dossier scrutinized at all because it would fall apart and reveal that all that has occurred is a coup.

First thing that happens in any trial is "A motion to Dismiss"

Any "trial" save this one and realize this is not a trial yet.

Anyway defense submits motion to dismiss to determine if the investigation was lawful from the start.

The Dems do not want the Dossier scrutinized at all because it would fall apart and reveal that all that has occurred is a coup.

More and more, I'm getting the feeling that the Dem's won't send the articles to the Senate. They know they've painted themselves into a corner and it's not a pretty one if they do. What amazes me is that their collective level of intelligence is as low as it is. However, I think it's a pretty fair reflection on who their electorate is.....

That doesn't mean they won't flog this whole situation through as many other means as possible though. I think it could just end up being nothing more than a campaigning tool. That way, all the crooks on both sides of the aisle aren't threatened and can go back to their usual nefarious deeds.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    I think this is where it's all headed. But Horowitz said the investigation was properly predicated. Durham disagreed. If Durham finds evidence that it was not properly predicated and was political (He must have evidence or he would not have said it). Then yes I think all will be overturned and dismissed with prejudice. But I am not a lawyer..

Flynn was not convicted of any crime other than lying to the FBI so he will still be in prison. I’m pretty sure that the same is what happened to Roger Stone and everyone else that’s in prison because they investigated the Trump administration.

The first FISA may pass the test, where there is such a low threshold to start an investigation...however, even with this said...

The biggest issue IMO is that susequent FISA's were approved BUT intentionally left out or modified exculpatory evidence which was harmful to the FBI's case for renewal applications.

Not only was this evidence left out, there is also at least one known instance where evidence was actually changed by an FBI attorney - who also happened to be on Mullers team. See footnote in Mullers report. Muller knew this FBI guys dirt would surface. He left Mullers team somewhere around the midpoint of the investigation.

Horowitz didnt find bias because no one confessed (shocking) and there was no smoking gun document proving bias. He was very clear in this distinction. I however believe this to be blatantly bullshit. The texts from Pete and Lisa show a much different story.

Now I have my doubts anything will come of any of this but...this should alarm any American both left and right. That those in power can abuse our surveillance state and basically unleash on anyone they want, for any reason they want. Nothing there? Welp just make some shit up.

This goes all the way to Obamas whitehouse and is the whole reason behind impeachment theatre...Obama is to be protected at ALL costs.

Another interesting point is the FISA judges role in all this. How much did they really know? Are they activist judges?

This court needs torn down.

Carter Page worked for the CIA and dealt with the Russians every now and then. Its reported Carter Page is working with Trump Campaign and he is hanging around with questionable Russians. FBI sends email to CIA to ask if Carter Page is a asset, CIA replies to the email yes he works for us. FBI Lawyer changes the response on the CIA email to No he doesn't work for us.Then they use this to get the FISA on Carter Page. FBI Lawyer denied changing the email but later told DOJ investigators he did change the wording on the email.

Flynn was not convicted of any crime other than lying to the FBI so he will still be in prison. I’m pretty sure that the same is what happened to Roger Stone and everyone else that’s in prison because they investigated the Trump administration.

Would there ever had been an investigation into Flynn, Stone and the others had there not been an investigation into the Trump campaign based on the Steel dossier?

That's my question. If the Steel dossier is declared to be false, null and void, would not all investigations, allegations and evidence based on the dossier also be null and void?

If the first apple is rotten, everything peeled from it is rotten.

Why do only Trump people get sentenced for lying to the FBI?

McCabe, Comey et, al get slapped on the wrist.

If Trump did anything he exposed how fucked up our government really is and Jerry Springer's Show was actually more real then all cable and network "News"

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Answer to all your questions, is.......yes. All evidence/hearsay(??), should be null and void. Period. Mac

Pro tip - your country is fucked when it’s illegal for you to lie to the government...but it isn’t illegal for them to lie to you.

Yep

Clapper - NSA is not collecting meta data

Obama - If you like your doctor

Clinton, B - I did not have.......

Clinton, H - It was because of a movie

Rice - It was the film maker

On and on........

Last edited:
    Would there ever had been an investigation into Flynn, Stone and the others had there not been an investigation into the Trump campaign based on the Steel dossier?

That's my question. If the Steel dossier is declared to be false, null and void, would not all investigations, allegations and evidence based on the dossier also be null and void?

If the first apple is rotten, everything peeled from it is rotten.
    That’s the way it should be. You shouldn’t go to prison for lying to them if you aren’t convicted of anything else. The law is designed to make people who haven’t done anything wrong into criminals. Lots of people in prison for incorrectly remembering something that happened even years earlier. You should never even make a statement as a witness without getting written immunity from prosecution because if you remember something wrong and they can prove it you go to prison. If the officer remembers what you said wrong you can go to prison.

Carter Page worked for the CIA and dealt with the Russians every now and then. Its reported Carter Page is working with Trump Campaign and he is hanging around with questionable Russians. FBI sends email to CIA to ask if Carter Page is a asset, CIA replies to the email yes he works for us. FBI Lawyer changes the response on the CIA email to No he doesn't work for us.Then they use this to get the FISA on Carter Page. FBI Lawyer denied changing the email but later told DOJ investigators he did change the wording on the email.
    The FBI or some other alphabet organizations used the Italian asset to frame Carter Page. Page went to the FBI and told them that someone was trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign through him. The FBI then used that to get their surveillance warrant for the Trump Tower.
    That's some crooked shit. Set up a guy working for you and use that to infiltrate. Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Ohr and several others should be using powdered soap in prison.