• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flagstaff Az Gunshow Report

George Az

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Northern Az
Flagstaff, Az Ft. Tuthill Gunshow Report. Well .22 LR is sitting between $75.00 - 100.00 a brick of 500. 45acp and 9mm have come down to $20-$25 a box for 50 hardball (this is down from $40.00!!!) Plenty of AR magazines of all types, but everything is up. Craziest thing - Powder BLC2 - 40.00 a lbs. Most all pwder was $40 a lbs. No small rifle primers at all.

1 Savage Tactical 338 @ $1400 NIB

Little .308, but there was some. Plenty of 5.56 and the prices are coming down. Some scope called "Extreme optics" or some shit, otherwise not too much in glass at all. Regular gun show stuff. 1892's for $900.

That is what I am seeing. Ammo prices are coming down a little. Lots of walking sellers, nothing I wanted.

I was going to go but ended up getting called out on a search yesterday morning that occupied the majority of my day. Thought about going over there today with a buddy but one of our firefighters mom was in the hospital and not expected to make it, she passed away just as myself and a Battalion Chief arrived at the hospital. Glad I didn't waste the fuel to drive over there.

Flagstaff, Az Ft. Tuthill Gunshow Report. Well .22 LR is sitting between $75.00 - 100.00 a brick of 500.
I went to an auction for household goods today, it was 7 hours long. There were two unopened 550-round boxes of Federal 22LR that went for $30 each plus 10% for the auctioneer and 7% sales tax for NV.

If you want ammo, watch the Cabelas website Monday - Thursday. Get a few buddies in so you can check it every 30 minutes or so and you will find ammo at decent prices. Some days are slow but they are your best best right now.